Chapter 30 Who Can't Shout

Originally thought that because of Meng Jiangtian's extra food, he could win back a victory in front of Cui Xisheng.

Unexpectedly, Cui Xisheng got a box of food while sitting still.

She had seen the box of jujube products a long time ago, and kept it beside Meng Jiangtian. She thought it was a share, and she didn't like the taste of red dates, so she didn't ask Meng Jiangtian for it.

But unexpectedly, this box was specially prepared for Cui Xisheng. Jujubes nourish blood, and Cui Xi gave birth to anemia. She never thought that it was for Cui Xi to give birth to.

I had thought earlier that she would come over even after stalking her. He still wanted to show off his privileges in front of Cui Xisheng, but he didn't expect that he was the clown.

Liu Anna was overwhelmed with jealousy, but she cared about Cui Xisheng with a happy smirk on the corner of her mouth, "Tui Xisheng, are you vomiting again? If you feel like throwing up, ask you not to eat so much before class. I won't tell you about your bad health.

" , and it is easy to make people misunderstand that you are wasting food by relying on Brother Jiang Tian. It

is hard to find food now. Brother Jiang Tian and those three students with supernatural abilities risked their lives to find these foods in a supermarket far away.

This If those people see you wasting food like this, everyone will blame you.

I also know that you can't blame you, but if others don't know, it's not good to let everyone misunderstand your waste." "

As long as you don't shout so loudly, No one will know." Cui Xisheng sat on the ground, leaning against the wall, saw the eyes that were listening to Liu Anna's words, and said to Liu Anna mockingly.

This woman's voice almost used to sing, the roof is not very big, and a hundred people crowded together are not far away.

Liu Anna's loud voice that seemed concerned had already attracted all the close eyes.

And when those people saw the box next to Cui Xisheng, Cui Xisheng obviously felt very strong hostility in those few eyes.

Sure enough, Bai Lianhua had a profound skill, and she aroused hatred for him with just a few words.

Cui Xisheng squinted his eyes and looked at the white lotus who was aggrieved and innocent looking at Meng Jiangtian because he had said something to him. He smiled and raised his voice and said, "I think everyone else is a bread and a bottle of water. Why did you take so much?" I can get so much by relying on Meng Jiangtian, you are the same as me. Why do n't

you get more, you get three, you get a box, people don't think you are a good person just because you get less "

After Cui Xisheng shouted a long paragraph, he became dizzy again, flustered and short of breath.

Holding his chest and panting for a while, Cui Xisheng pinched his thigh, it was getting more and more useless, with this little strength, how could he compete with this white lotus in the future.

After a while, I have to force myself to eat something. Anyway, if I vomit once, I will be misunderstood. If I vomit twice, there will definitely be a third time. It is better to live comfortably than to look at other people's eyes.

"Brother Jiang Tian, ​​I didn't rely on you to ask for more food. I asked for these for Cui Xisheng. I saw that he was not feeling well, and he didn't go to get food, so I asked for more food for him. Brother Jiang Tian

, We grew up together, you know that I am not that kind of willful person, Cui Xisheng, you have misunderstood me."

Liu Anna stood up, crying aggrievedly, the voice was so loud that the whole rooftop could almost hear it.

Cui Xisheng looked at her angry shout enviously, thinking that he was also a strong man back then, if he wanted to shout, his voice would definitely be louder than this flower.

[The author has something to say: Thank you, this, this, this 1 recommendation ticket,

thank you Lu Cang for 3 recommendation tickets

Thanks to the girl Xu Bicheng for 11 recommendation tickets

Thanks to Mo Xiang's little wife 11 recommendation tickets, 2 trilobites

Thanks to oatmeal soy milk 6 monthly tickets

Thank you for liking you 1 recommendation ticket]