Chapter 183 Arrest

Thinking of this, Zhao Wei's family suddenly gained confidence, and roared aggressively: "Yes, I did it all. These saplings are a disaster..."

Zhao Wei's family waved their hands, wanting to show their achievements, but when they turned around, they suddenly My canthus is about to split.

Under the bright light, what Zhao Wei's family saw was not the ground full of saplings as he imagined.

Instead, the vegetables he tried to save were uprooted and lay on the ground in a mess.

"This, how could this happen! Where are the saplings? There are obviously many mutated saplings here to eat vegetables."

Zhao Wei's family turned around and explained to Feng Jingguang anxiously: "Mr. Feng, just now a large group of mutated saplings are absorbing the nutrients of these vegetables."

We It took more than an hour to kill all the mutated saplings. I still have crystal nuclei of mutated saplings here. "

Zhao Wei's family originally wanted to buy these crystal nuclei, but now the situation is too weird. He urgently needs these crystal nuclei to prove that he is not lying. He

reached into his pocket, but found it was empty. Zhao Wei's family was so shocked that he almost cried. He saved half What about Douzi's crystal nucleus? Where did his big bag of crystal nucleus go?

"Mr. Feng, I really killed a lot of mutated saplings, and dug up dozens of crystal nucleus. "

Zhao Wei's family was about to cry, and suddenly saw the farm's supernatural beings coming behind Feng Jingguang, Zhao Wei's eyes lit up, pointing at the crowd who ran over and said: "Mr. Saplings, if you don't believe me, ask them. "

The crowd was suddenly spotted by Zhao Wei's house and looked at him blankly.

"Ask them?" They came later than me, what to ask. Why don't you follow me to the surveillance room to see what you've done. take away. "Feng Jingguang stared at Zhao Wei's house coldly.

Two soldiers with guns stepped forward, one on each side, and escorted Zhao Wei's house, and a group of people walked towards the monitoring room.

When Zhao Wei's family saw what he had done in the monitoring room, they were completely dumbfounded.

He is clearly killing mutant saplings, why is he pulling vegetables in the surveillance?

So many people killed mutant saplings together in such a bright place, why was he the only one in the surveillance to pull vegetables in the dark?

What exactly is going on! ?

"What else do you want to say?" Feng Jingguang looked at Zhao Wei's house coldly.

"I..." Zhao Wei's family really didn't know what to say? What he experienced was completely different from what he experienced in the surveillance.

"You go back with me and tell your problem honestly. Others, go and replant the vegetables you pulled out, and save as much as you can." Feng Jingguang ordered the task with a sullen face, and took Zhao Wei's family away angrily.

The farm is really lively this time, a group of people are saving vegetables under the lights.

Meng Jiangtian floated in the dark night sky with his ferret in his arms, feeling very comfortable.

When I go to change the purification potion tomorrow, hand over the face-changing man and the video to Feng Jingguang, and Zhao Wei's family should be completely ruined.

"You did a good job today. Is there any reward you want?" Meng Jiangtian asked while touching the ferret's head.

The ferret tilted its head and thought for a while, then chirped twice.

Meng Jiangtian sighed helplessly, he really didn't understand animal language.

He remembered that ferrets are carnivores and cannot eat fruits and vegetables. Meng Jiangtian glanced at the chicken coop not far away, his eyes lit up.

Although the farm is brightly lit now, the brighter the lights, the darker the shadows.

Meng Jiangtian lurked next to the chicken coop. The chicken coop was not big, and there were only about twenty chickens.

But the chicken coop occupies a lot of space, and there are still unfinished rice grains in the chicken trough. These twenty or so chickens are probably being raised as treasures.

Meng Jiangtian smiled slightly, and didn't take much, he only took three hens, but took away the only big rooster that was shiny and shiny.

There are still pigs in the farm, Meng Jiangtian took a look, this pig is too dirty and smelly, and there is no space to raise pigs, so he can only give up.

The ferret kept circling the big rooster, and Meng Jiangtian grabbed the skin on the top of its head and warned, "I'll cook a hen for you tomorrow morning. This rooster cannot be eaten. I'm pointing at it to carry on the family and hatch chicks." "

In the future, there will be more chickens, and I will give you one every day. You must hold back now, you know? "

The ferret tilted its head and thought for a while, then nodded heavily. It wants to eat chicken every day. When it

came home quietly, Cui Xisheng was already asleep. Meng Jiangtian didn't disturb him, put down the ferret gently, and went to the living room. Rest on the sofa.

With a big belly, Cui Xisheng has been suffering from backaches and leg pains for the past few days, so Hao Ren asked him to make some chicken soup for Cui Xisheng to supplement.

But meat is very scarce in the safety zone now, and the farm only has about 20 chickens. Money can't be bought, but today is a good day.

After tidying up Zhao Wei's house, Meng Jiangtian was in a good mood. He lay on the sofa and fell asleep after a while. Before

falling asleep, Meng Jiangtian was still thinking about going to Feng Jing for an advertisement tomorrow. He didn't even think about whether Feng Jingguang could live with a level 4.5 superhuman.

Zhao Wei's family didn't want to quarrel with Feng Jingguang at first, he was just trying to explain, and he was indeed wronged.

But Feng Jingguang only believed in the surveillance video, not his explanation at all. Constantly questioning him why he destroyed all the fruits and vegetables on the farm.

One asked and the other retorted, and finally both of them became a little annoyed, their tone became more and more aggressive, and finally they quarreled.

Regardless of Zhao Wei's family, they had no respect for Feng Jingguang at all, and Feng Jingguang, who listened to the foul language, was also furious.

Feng Jingguang wants to put Zhao Wei's family in the superhuman prison, which is a prison surrounded by earth supernatural powers.

Although Zhao Wei's family has a high level, they have no confidence in escaping from there.

Seeing that the car turned in a different direction and headed straight for the superhuman prison, Zhao Wei's family became vicious and started a fight with Feng Jingguang in the car.

The driver was so frightened that he stopped the car quickly, and Zhao Wei's family took the opportunity to escape. Feng Jingguang went to stop him, but his arm was injured by Zhao Wei's family.

Only then was Feng Jingguang shocked to discover that Zhao Wei's family was actually of a higher rank than him.

The escape of such a high-level superhuman might cause big trouble, so Feng Jingguang immediately issued a reward order for arresting Zhao Wei's family in the safe area.

Zhao Wei's family also immediately received the reward order sent to the mobile phone. The mobile phone was located. After seeing the content of the reward order, Zhao Wei's family smiled disdainfully and threw away the phone.

It was dark at night, Zhao Wei's family returned to their own home, found the spare key of the room, and opened the room that Zhou Xiulan and Liu Zhao wanted.

The soft branches instantly bound the two of them. Dragging the two of them violently out of bed, they woke up suddenly.

Zhou Xiulan looked at the branches on her body, and suddenly became angry, staring at Zhao Wei's family and about to curse.

But when he saw Zhao Wei's gloomy face that dripped water, he trembled with fright, and immediately swallowed the curse that came to his mouth.

But Zhou Xiulan still refused to show weakness, stared at Zhao Wei's house, tried to maintain her composure and said, "What are you doing, why are you going crazy in the middle of the night?"