Chapter 162 Returning to the Safe Zone

"What's the matter outside, why did you suddenly take them out?" Back in the space, Cui Xisheng and the three of them were eating watermelon. Seeing Meng Jiangtian coming in, Cui Xisheng handed a small piece of watermelon to Meng Jiangtian.

"It's okay, I killed a zombie. I may have to go out and find a place to eat this crystal nucleus. The level of this crystal nucleus is not low, and it may take a few days." Meng Jiangtian hasn't taken the watermelon yet, Xiao Hei and Xiao

Hei Bai had already snatched one with the other in his mouth, and the two snatched it up again.

Meng Jiangtian didn't like eating watermelons very much either, so he walked up to Hao Ren who was eating melons and said, "The wave of zombies should be over. I'll take you back to the safe area in a while, Dean, give me a few more bottles of purification potions.

" The nuclear level should be level seven, one level higher than him.

Meng Jiangtian's wood ability was already at level four. It is estimated that after eating this crystal nucleus, the wood ability can reach level eight or nine.

But with such a high-level crystal nucleus, Meng Jiangtian didn't know if he could control his reason. If he didn't control himself, the family members in the space might be hurt by him.

"Has the tide of zombies subsided? So fast!" Hao Ren asked in surprise, swallowing the watermelon in his mouth.

"The leader of the zombies was killed by me and Xiaoheixiaobai. The group of zombies should disperse without a leader." Meng Jiangtian shook the peanut-sized emerald crystal core in his hand.

"Is this a crystal nucleus?" Hao Ren's eyes widened when he saw such a large crystal nucleus for the first time.

After carefully looking around the crystal nucleus, I couldn't help asking: "What level is this crystal nucleus?"

"I don't know, it should be at level seven or eight."

"Can you kill zombies at level seven or eight?"

"I really can't do anything with it myself. It's because of the help of the two of them." Meng Jiangtian pointed to the two little ones who were making a ball for a piece of watermelon.

"They are so powerful?"

"They are so powerful." Meng Jiangtian smiled slightly.

After eating a meal in the space, Meng Jiangtian left the space and flew back to the safe zone.

Some of the zombies encountered on the road walked to the nearest city, scurrying all over the streets. Some wandered aimlessly in the forest.

It seems that they have really disbanded and have no intention of going to the safe zone.

Feng Jingguang still brought people to camp in the wild, but there were many more people around him. Such a large camp, with so many people gathered together, was not afraid of attracting zombies.

Meng Jiangtian ignored them and went straight back to the safe zone.

The security area has not been relaxed yet, and the streets are empty. Meng Jiangtian sent his parents back home, and Cui Xisheng and the three of them. Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai stayed to protect their families.

Meng Jiangtian saw the combined fighting power of these two little things, and Meng Jiangtian was relieved to have them both protecting his family.

Bringing the purification potion that Hao Ren refined overnight, Meng Jiangtian flew out of the safe zone again.

Just in case, Meng Jiangtian flew far away, feeling that he had already gone abroad, and saw Korean in an abandoned city, so Meng Jiangtian stopped.

Finding a roof, Meng Jiangtian swallowed the crystal nucleus of the female zombie. The crystal nucleus entered the stomach, turning into strands of energy that filled the whole body.

Meng Jiangtian went there for three days. On the third day, Feng Jingguang returned to the safe zone with a group of supernatural beings, announcing that the zombie tide had passed safely. Everyone returned to their homes, and the safe zone became lively again.

Feng Jingguang lavishly praised the twenty or so supernatural beings who followed this time, and the rewards were also announced.

Crystal nuclei, contribution points, and generous rewards, but the most attractive thing is the purifying potion that claims to be able to cure zombie viruses.

In order to ask for help, Feng Jingguang promised various safe areas to pay for the purification agent.

Although each safe area only sent two or three supernatural beings to perfunctory support, but now they use these two or three people as an excuse to ask Feng Jingguang for purification potions.

Feng Jingguang only had less than a hundred bottles in his hand, but these people dared to open their mouths. Every safe zone actually wanted a hundred bottles. They really thought he was being taken advantage of.

Feng Jingguang refused to give, and these people refused to leave, and fought with Feng Jingguang every day.

They made a lot of noise about the purification agent, and even the foreign safety zone knew about it. After confirming the safety of the Suzhou safety zone, there have been many foreign supernatural beings in the Suzhou safety zone recently.

Everyone is inquiring about the purification potion, but if there is a smell of traditional Chinese medicine in the house, thieves will patronize it in the middle of the night, or even be forced into the door.

The limelight was too intense outside, and Meng Jiangtian was not around, so Hao Ren didn't dare to refine medicines anymore, for fear that people would break into the door in the middle of the night.

"Meng Jiangtian has been away for three days, why hasn't he come back?" People outside are panicking now, Cui Xisheng is always uneasy when Meng Jiangtian is not around.

"The crystal nucleus he ate this time is too high. It may take several days. Wait patiently. When he comes back, he will probably be able to dominate the world." Hao Ren took Cui Xisheng's pulse and comforted Cui Xisheng.

"It's fine to dominate the world, it's fine now." Cui Xisheng lay on the window and looked outside.

Seeing a car approaching the door, Liu Anjian got out of the car, followed by Liu Anna.

Seeing Liu Anjian and Cui Xisheng frowning slightly, Liu Anjian came every day these few days, and every time he came, he looked at him with that look.

Although he was very grateful to Liu Anjian for saving his mother, Cui Xisheng was very upset by Liu Anjian's attitude towards him.

What's more, Cui Xisheng was even more unhappy when Liu Anna came along.

"What is this woman here for?" Cui Xisheng watched anxiously as Liu Anjian and Liu Anna walked in, and Jiao Yaqing downstairs had already opened the door.

"Who?" Hao Ren leaned over to take a look, saw Liu Anjian, and said with a smile, "This kid is showing off again."

This time Liu Anjian was dragged into the wild by Feng Jingguang. Although he didn't do anything, he was treated as something As a hero, Feng Jingguang also gave him a lot of rewards.

Now that Liu Anjian has gained both fame and money, he would come to Cui Xisheng every day, bragging about his experience of fighting zombies in the wild.

Every time he speaks, his blood boils, nervous and exciting, as if he came back from wandering around the gate of hell for several times.

"Let's go down. He's here to look for you. He won't leave until he sees you." Hao Ren withdrew his hand and said.

Cui Xisheng sighed, and went downstairs holding his stomach helplessly.

"Xiaosheng, how do you feel today? I found a ginseng in the reward Mr. Feng gave me. You are pregnant now, so I don't know if you can use it." Liu Anjian opened a box, and a palm-sized ginseng was full of beard and tail. lying in the box.

This guy really came to show off again.

Cui Xisheng glanced at ginseng in a lack of interest and said, "Sorry, you can't eat ginseng when you're pregnant. And it's too expensive, so I can't take it. Brother An, let's take it back." He sat down with his stomach in his arms, walked upstairs and downstairs

, Cui Xisheng was already feeling tired.

Without Meng Jiangtian's ability to feed the baby in his stomach, no matter how much tonic he takes, it feels like it won't be enough for the baby to absorb.