Chapter 134 Still Coming Back

"How many times have I said, don't call me Brother Jian, call me Brother Liu, or Brother An, just don't call me Brother Jian." Liu Anjian slapped Meng Jiangtian on the shoulder again, saying intimately and helplessly.

His eyes unconsciously looked at Cui Xisheng. Meng Jiangtian smiled slightly, his eyes slightly cold.

"Let's go, don't look at the house, come back to Baifeng Mountain with me, uncles and aunts miss you so much, you finally come back, and I have the heart to let them continue to miss you." Liu Anjian pulled Meng Jiangtian out .

"I've already gone back." Meng Jiangtian held Liu Anjian's hand and said with a wry smile.

"I've heard what Anna said, this is Cui Xisheng, right?" Liu Anjian was finally able to look at Cui Xisheng openly, with greed that couldn't be hidden in his eyes.

Liu Anna complained to him that Meng Jiangtian fell in love with a boy, and he also secretly scolded Meng Jiangtian for being mentally ill, and he didn't want a rich and powerful sister like his, but insisted on a pervert who could have children.

But now seeing Cui Xisheng, Liu Anjian instantly understood Meng Jiangtian. Compared with his pretentious younger sister, the pure boy in front of him is like an angel.

The slightly bulging belly adds a touch of gentle maternal glory. I really want to hold him in my arms, stroke his belly, and look forward to the arrival of the baby together. That must be very happy.

Liu Anjian looked at Cui Xisheng fascinated. The straight eyes made Cui Xisheng very uncomfortable, and he approached Meng Jiangtian, hiding behind Meng Jiangtian.

Liu Anjian's gaze followed Cui Xisheng, and suddenly saw Meng Jiangtian's icy face, his heart skipped a beat, and he suddenly woke up.

Realizing that he had lost his composure, Liu Anjian twitched the corners of his mouth in embarrassment, looked at Meng Jiangtian with embarrassment and said, "Xiaotian, I finally understand why you fell out with your uncle and aunt because of your wife.

"But don't worry about it. You can go back and live with them now. I believe that Cui Xisheng will be a filial and sensible daughter-in-law. After a long time, uncles and aunts will accept him." It won't be long for you to escape like this

now In other words, if you are like this, uncles and aunts will blame Cui Xisheng for abducting you and not going home, and they will always blame Cui Xisheng.

"Listen to me, come back to live in Baifeng Mountain with me, and let's persuade your parents together."

Liu Anjian went to Lameng Jiangtian again. Meng Jiangtian didn't want to go, but he couldn't resist Liu Anjian's constant persuasion.

Meng Jiangtian didn't want to argue with Liu Anjian in front of so many people, so he took the three of them and followed Liu Anjian into the car.

Meng Jiangtian sat in the back seat with his arms around Cui Xisheng, while Liu Anjian sat in the co-pilot's seat and kept turning his head to talk to Meng Jiangtian.

Inquiring about Meng Jiangtian's post-apocalyptic affairs, his eyes were still glued to Cui Xisheng. The driver of the car was also a supernatural person, peeking at Cui Xisheng from the rearview mirror from time to time.

Meng Jiangtian answered Liu Anjian's words perfunctorily, becoming more and more irritable and didn't want to go back.

"Xiaotian, I read your registration record. Your level is 3.8. Is it true?" Liu Anjian finally looked at Meng Jiangtian and asked.

He himself is only level 3.3. If he fights, he can't beat Meng Jiangtian. Moreover, he was attracted by Feng Jingguang because of his high rank, and he became Feng Jingguang's secretary.

Now Meng Jiangtian's level is higher than his. If Feng Jingguang takes a fancy to Meng Jiangtian's level, his status may be threatened.

Taking another peek at Cui Xisheng, Liu Anjian frowned sadly. It might take some effort to get this little angel.

This Meng Jiangtian, the people around him have always compared the two of them since he was a child. He is older, but he always loses to Meng Jiangtian.

When he grew up, he managed to get into a better university than Meng Jiangtian. But this is the end of the world, and Meng Jiangtian has surpassed his level again, this kid is simply his nemesis.

"The test in the Capital Safety Zone is level 3.8." Meng Jiangtian said lightly.

"Anna said you also awakened the space system. When did you awaken and what level is it?" " You

just awakened a few days ago, probably only at level one."

"How did you awaken the space system? I haven't heard of anyone awakening yet. Two abilities."

"I don't know, it will happen suddenly." "

Go and test it someday. How did you upgrade so fast, you may be the second highest level in our safe zone now." "

I I don't know, killing zombies every day in the wild will gradually increase the level." Meng Jiangtian frowned, why did he have to go to the test, what would he do if he couldn't hide the level.

If he can't fool the testing equipment, he can only leave here with his family. There is space, but I am not afraid of danger in the wild.

"That old gentleman is Dean Hao Ren, right?" Meng Jiangtian kept his mouth shut. Liu Anjian couldn't ask any questions, so he paused for a moment, then looked at Hao Ren again.

"Yes." After being called out suddenly, Hao Ren nodded with a smile.

"Dean Hao, what kind of power is your purification department? I've never heard of the purification department."

After Hao Ren was found to be a purification department, he has been locked up by Liu Shenghui, and no news has been revealed.

Even few people in the Capital Safety Zone knew what Hao Ren's purification system was all about. After the zombies wiped out the Capital Safety Zone, no one knew about it.

Hao Ren rolled his eyes and said with a smile, "It's useless. You don't need to take a shower, and you can keep your body clean.

" I don't know what kind of ability it is, so I just called it a purification system. "

Hao Ren was also afraid that he would be arrested again and become a free tool, so he made a fuss. Anyway, he doesn't use his abilities, and others don't know the real use of his abilities." Is it the water element

? The water system can also automatically clean the body. "Liu Anjian asked curiously.

"No, I can't condense water, and I can't use this ability, it just keeps my body clean automatically. Hao Ren shook his head. "

Oh." Liu Anjian looked at Meng Jiangtian again after asking the old man, but he didn't find anything.

"Mr. Feng also read your registration records, and he really wants to meet you." I'll take Cui Xisheng and Auntie home first, you guys go with me to see Mr. Feng.

"Xiaotian, do you know Mr. Feng? He is the manager of our Suzhou Safety Zone and the only level 4 gold superpower in our safety zone." Although Mr. Feng is in a high position, he is a very nice person

. I am Mr. Feng's secretary now.

"In the safe zone, apart from Mr. Feng, my status is considered the highest. If you have anything to do in the future, just tell me, and I will definitely help you." Liu Anjian is very proud of his status

. There are too many people, and there is no shortage of men who throw themselves into his arms.

Looking secretly at Cui Xisheng, Liu Anjian looked forward to seeing Cui Xisheng's admiring eyes.

It's a pity that Cui Xisheng nestled in Meng Jiangtian's arms, stroking a ferret with his head down, and didn't respond to his words.

Liu Anjian was a little disappointed, but also very happy that Cui Xisheng was not like other men who climbed the dragon and attached the phoenix, and loved Cui Xisheng even more.

"Yes, if there is any difficulty, we will come to you." Meng Jiangtian laughed until the corners of his mouth hurt. How could he never feel that Liu Anjian talked so much nonsense since he was a child.

After chatting awkwardly with Liu Anjian, the car finally arrived at the Baifengshan villa area.

The Liu family's villa is very large. From the outside, it looks like a small castle. Meng Jiangtian's parents also lived there.

Seeing her son again, Zhao Shuhua was very happy, pulled Meng Jiangtian to cry again, looked at Cui Xisheng, although she still hated him, she didn't say anything.

Instead, Meng Changwei stabbed a few words: "What are you doing when you come back? Didn't

you still have the ambition to find a house by yourself just now?" "

"You shut up. "Zhao Shuhua kicked Meng Changwei angrily.

Liu Anna's parents also persuaded: "Okay, Brother Meng, Xiaotian also suffered a lot outside, just come back.

"The food is still hot, come and eat quickly. You don't know what to eat outside these days, you probably haven't eaten food at home for a long time." Now that vegetables and food are in short supply, our family can have a bite

, Thanks to An Jian for finding a good job.

"Xiaotian, you don't know yet, An Jian is now the secretary of our safety zone manager, and he has great power.

"If you have any questions in the future, please contact An Jian. Our two families have been neighbors for decades, and we may become closer in the future. Your family's affairs are our family's affairs, so you don't need to be polite to you, An Jian."

Liu Anna's mother, Zhou Xiulan, ignored Cui Xisheng, and pulled Liu Anna to Meng Jiangtian.