Chapter 24 Food

Liu Anna's gaze was still glued to Cui Xisheng. Cui Xisheng closed his eyes and took a peek at Liu Anna. That pretty little face was twisted ferociously, and the beautiful big eyes were terrifying.

Cui Xisheng sneered, this white lotus flower is a bit shallow, and it is easy to be exposed with such a happy expression.

My stomach was growling with hunger, and my head was very dizzy. Without Liu Anna's tossing, all my feelings became clear.

Cui Xisheng lay on the mat in pain, touched his stomach, and cursed Meng Jiangtian over and over in his heart.

As the saying goes, if you never forget, there must be an echo. There was a commotion in the crowd. Cui Xisheng opened his eyes and looked at the past. Meng Jiangtian, whom he had been thinking about so much, had returned and was floating in mid-air.

Holding a plastic bag from the supermarket in his hand, Cui Xisheng had good eyesight, and saw the words "Jiajia Supermarket" written on the bag.

There were all kinds of snacks in the transparent bag, and the hundreds of students on the roof looking up at Meng Jiangtian.

Liu Anna has already squeezed to the front of the crowd, calling Jiang Tian brother delicately.

Seeing the gaudy food packaging in the bag, Cui Xisheng became even hungrier, his mouth was full of saliva, and it was too late to swallow.

But he was dizzy now, looking at the madness of the raging crowd, Cui Xisheng was rubbing his stomach, and he might die if he went in, so he still chose to give up and squeeze with them.

I just hope that Meng Jiangtian can just leave some scum for himself for the sake of his three-year friendship.

"Meng Jiangtian, you can't eat so much by yourself, you can share some with me first, and I owe you a favor.

Some of our classmates have hypoglycemia due to hunger, and if they don't eat, they will die.

Student Meng Jiangtian, I promised that I would not ask you to do anything, this time I beg you, please help these students. "The president of the student council was persuading Meng Jiangtian passionately.

Meng Jiangtian was hanging in the air, fluttering back and forth with the breeze, like a hanged ghost, looking at the student council president expressionlessly, with an uneasy expression on his face.

I reached out and rummaged in the plastic bag for a while, and took out two cans of eight-treasure porridge and two bottles of mineral water, stuffing two in my pocket.

Looking up at the student council president, Meng Jiangtian took out two cans of eight-treasure porridge and held it in his hand.

Meng Jiangtian fell to the ground, and the crowd rushed up in an instant. Cui Xisheng was terrified when he saw it. If he was crushed below, the superhuman would have to be an adult.

In the next second, a gust of wind blew up from Meng Jiangtian's position. The wind was not strong, but it could block the crowd from moving forward.

After a while, Meng Jiangtian took Liu Anna's arm and flew out of the crowd. In the crowd, the voices of the student council president and two other supernatural beings shouted heart-piercingly, "Don't squeeze, don't grab."

Meng Jiangtian took Liu Anna and landed in front of Cui Xisheng. With a cold face, Meng Jiangtian threw three cans of eight-treasure porridge and a bottle of mineral water to Cui Xisheng.

Seeing the eight-treasure porridge, Cui Xisheng's stomach growled again, he licked his lips, and let Meng Jiangtian help him to sit up.

Now I have to rely on others for protection and support, Cui Xisheng said awkwardly, "Thank you."

Meng Jiangtian was expressionless and didn't say a word of politeness. He helped Cui Xisheng to sit up, opened a can of eight-treasure porridge and handed it to Cui Xisheng.

The eight-treasure porridge was still hot, and there seemed to be a person with a supernatural ability who was of the fire department.

Cui Xisheng was also really hungry, so he ate eight-treasure porridge. Sweet and glutinous, Cui Xisheng has never thought that eight-treasure porridge is so delicious.

[The author has something to say: Thank you Moxi Moxi ~ 1 monthly ticket

Thanks to Lu Cang for 8 recommended tickets

Thank you, this, this, this 1 recommendation ticket]