Chapter 81 The Strange Ability

Several people finished their lunch with their own thoughts, and the restaurant waived the meal fee for the three of them. In the safe zone, who would dare to really accept Liu Shenghui's money.

Liu Shenghui insisted on giving money, and said a lot of high-sounding words. It was nothing more than that as a manager, he would not abuse his personal power.

While talking, he peeked at Cui Xisheng's expression, but it was a pity that Cui Xisheng cared about his family, and he didn't look at him with the admiration Liu Shenghui imagined.

In the end, the owner of the restaurant did not twist Liu Shenghui, but still took the money.

Liu Shenghui took the three of them back to the service hall for supernatural beings.

Because Meng Jiangtian is a supernatural being, the safety zone allocated Meng Jiangtian a house with two bedrooms and one living room. But it's not free, you still need 1,000 contribution points a month.

This month is free, and the next month will have to pay rent of 2,000 contribution value at once.

Meng Jiangtian and Cui Xisheng originally planned to live in the same room, but Liu Anna insisted on living with Meng Jiangtian.

Meng Jiangtian happily took advantage of the opportunity to live in a room with Cui Xisheng, and Liu Anna immediately regretted it, and unintentionally brought the two of them together again.

Although the house is not big, it has been well-decorated, with complete furniture and electrical appliances, so you can live right away.

Cui Xisheng chose the spacious and bright master bedroom, ignored Liu Anna's longing gaze, took off his shoes, and lay down on the big soft bed.

The spacious double bed is much more comfortable than the narrow sports mat. Cui Xisheng lay down and showed off to Liu Anna for a while, his eyelids gradually became heavy, and he fell asleep after a while.

Meng Jiangtian dragged Liu Anna to another room. Although it was the second bedroom, the lighting was good.

Liu Anna also didn't take a good bath for a long time, she went into the bathroom very enchantingly, and took a hot bath.

When he came out, he was only wearing a bath towel, and he was dangling his long legs, ready to seduce Meng Jiangtian.

But as soon as he came out, the living room was empty, and Meng Jiangtian was not in the living room at all.

Liu Anna stuck to Cui Xisheng's door and listened for a while, the room was very quiet, and she couldn't tell whether Meng Jiangtian was inside or not.

He turned the doorknob, but did not open the door. Standing at the door with a gloomy face for a while, Liu Anna returned to her bedroom very unwillingly and changed her clothes.

Cui Xisheng fell asleep very soundly and couldn't wake up for a while. Meng Jiangtian was afraid that Liu Anna would do something small to Cui Xisheng.

While Liu Anna was taking a bath, she entered the house and locked the door, leaving a note telling Cui Xisheng to be careful of Liu Anna, not to open the door casually, and flew out of the window.

This safe zone is still very unfamiliar, and Meng Jiangtian wants to understand the situation here as soon as possible. If there is an emergency, you will not panic when you run away.

Finding a remote corner, Meng Jiangtian flew into the air, overlooking the entire safe zone, which was a huge area.

But in order to accommodate more people, the buildings are built a bit densely, and the roads are covered by the buildings from the air.

Meng Jiangtian tried his best to record the topographic map of the safe zone in his mind in mid-air.

In the south of the safety zone, a lush green farm attracted Meng Jiangtian's attention.

To his surprise, the farm was not in the safe zone, but outside the high fence, a large piece of land surrounded only by barbed wire.

Zombies are not interested in crops, and usually don't come to ruin the farm. There are not so many zombies in the wild, and it is safe to build a farm in the wild, and it will not take up living space.

It is more dangerous to go out to grow vegetables. Meng Jiangtian flew over the farm and saw a drone flying in front of him.

With a wave of his hand, the space around Meng Jiangtian folded, hiding his figure.

The drone circled around the farm a few times to confirm its safety, and then a group of supernatural beings dared to come out of the safe zone, and three large trucks rushed towards the farm.

The car drove into the farm, and a group of people filed out of the car.

There are people with supernatural powers and ordinary people. When the vegetables and fruits on the farm are ripe, ordinary workers go to harvest the ripe crops.

The supernatural beings worked together in groups of three to give birth to immature crops.

With the cooperation of the three supernatural beings, the soil type, the wood type, and the water type, a cabbage field quickly turned from a small cabbage to a large cabbage.

Meng Jiangtian carefully observed the coordination of the three supernatural beings. The water system waters, the wood system provides energy, and the soil system quickly integrates the abilities of the two systems of water and wood into the soil to support vegetables.

Meng Jiangtian, who has the water element and the wood element, has devoured it, and he is still short of the wood element, so he can grow vegetables by himself.

Watching the vegetables grow rapidly, Meng Jiangtian decided to find some time to eat some soil crystal nuclei.

Everything in the last days is nonsense, and eating enough is the right way.

The land where the vegetables were harvested was vacated, and the wood-type supernatural powers re-ploughed the land and planted new vegetables.

There were seeds in a truck, and while they were all busy in the field, Meng Jiangtian sneaked into the truck and stole a handful of every kind of seed.

He couldn't tell what kind of seeds they were, anyway, he took a little, and he would know when he planted them later.

After seeing nothing new for a while, Meng Jiangtian left the farm.

Back in the safe area, in order to remember the terrain more deeply, Meng Jiangtian was going to experience it himself.

Walking on the crowded street, there are many shops on both sides. Although there are many people, Meng Jiangtian found that there are still very few people buying things.

After all, the end of the world is only eight days away, and no one has enough contribution points to go shopping.

Most of the streets are ordinary people looking for work in the shop. Without the threat of zombies, people still have to eat.

Along the way, Meng Jiangtian also saw many ordinary people coming together from the roof. Those people would walk around when they saw him, as if he was a plague god.

The safety zone will provide these people with food for three days, and the price of the food will be recorded on the ID cards of these people, and they will have to pay back in the future, and there will be interest if it is overdue.

The safe zone will also assign jobs to them. If you don't want to accept the job assigned by the safe zone, you can find a job yourself.

But there are only three days, and after three days there will be no food, so I have to rely on myself.

The streets are arranged according to the pattern before the end of the world, nothing new.

This afternoon, Meng Jiangtian walked the streets and alleys, familiarizing himself with the conditions of each road.

He didn't deliberately hide his whereabouts. He was exposed to the surveillance of the street all afternoon.

And Liu Shenghui in the office watched Meng Jiangtian go shopping all afternoon on the surveillance camera.

"General, he has already walked three streets, what is he going to do?" Liu Shenghui was tired of watching, Zhou Yao stepped forward.

"He's familiarizing himself with the terrain. This kid is quite vigilant. Keep an eye on him and don't let him see what he shouldn't see." Liu Shenghui looked up at the monitor screen, then lowered his head to process the documents.

"yes."

Meng Jiangtian strolled all afternoon, while Zhou Yao and Liu Shenghui watched it all afternoon.

When they walked to some remote places, Zhou Yao and Liu Shenghui would stare nervously at the screen for a while until Meng Jiangtian left.

In the evening, Meng Jiangtian had finished walking around and walked back.

"General, he's going back." Zhou Yao looked at Meng Jiangtian on the screen, feeling finally relieved.

Staring at the screen all the time is exhausting.

Liu Shenghui put down the document in his hand and looked at the monitor. Meng Jiangtian finally returned to the house assigned to him.

Seeing Meng Jiangtian swaying near his home, Liu Shenghui also lightly hammered his waist, and said to Zhou Yao: "Just watch him go home, let's take a rest too." Zhou Hui nodded, looking at the screen eagerly, hoping that

Meng Jiang Tian can go home early.

Staring at the screen, watching Meng Jiangtian turn a street corner, Zhou Yao looked at the camera on the next street, but Meng Jiangtian did not appear on the screen for a long time.

Zhou Yao was startled suddenly, and then looked back at the surveillance at the intersection where Meng Jiangtian disappeared, but there was still no one there.

"General, Meng Jiangtian is gone." Zhou Yao hurriedly looked at Liu Shenghui.

Liu Shenghui rushed to the monitor in two or three steps, but he didn't see Meng Jiangtian among the many small squares. He was shocked, and hurriedly ordered Zhou Yao: "Send someone to find him quickly. Inform the laboratory, close all exits, and temporarily prohibit any People come in and out."

"Yes." Zhou Yao hurried out.

At the corner of the two streets, Meng Jiangtian stood in place with a solemn expression, and there was a pitch blackness in front of him, the kind of blackness in which he couldn't see his fingers.

He just swayed around a street corner, when the gorgeous street in front of him suddenly went dark, and he didn't know where he stepped, and all the sounds and sights around him disappeared.

And Meng Jiangtian also felt a strange supernatural energy. Although he couldn't see it, he could feel the position of the ability.

In the darkness, Meng Jiangtian closed his eyes, concentrated on feeling the supernatural power, and turned his head to the direction from which the supernatural power came.

"Sure enough, it's a level 3.8 supernatural being. You can find me without eyes." In the darkness, a charming female voice came from the direction of the supernatural power.

"What do you need from me?" Meng Jiangtian asked calmly.

The opponent didn't attack him immediately, and probably didn't want to fight him desperately. It is estimated that something happened to him.

"There are some things, but this is not the place to talk, classmate Meng, let's talk in another place.

There are surveillance cameras everywhere on this street. My ability can cover both of us. Just follow my guidance."

" You don't say anything, why do you think I will go with you."

"Are you not interested in Cui Xisheng's physical problems?"

In the darkness, Meng Jiangtian suddenly opened his eyes. Looking at the source of the power, Meng Jiangtian sneered and said, "What's wrong with his body?" "Don't

worry, it's not a bad thing, it's a problem that you will definitely be ecstatic about. But if you let him go on like this, you will definitely lose him."

You may not believe me when I say this out of the blue, so we won't talk tonight.

After you go back, you can try to send some of your powers to Tracy's stomach, it will be good for him, and you will also find , he will love you even more.

If you want to find me to have a deeper understanding of Cui Xisheng's problem, you can come to this corner to find me tomorrow. I'm fine tomorrow, so I can wait for you here for a day.

Goodbye, look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

The blackness in front of him suddenly dissipated, and Meng Jiangtian looked at the busy street in front of him with a solemn expression. They

had only arrived half a day ago, and it seemed that their old background had been investigated to the bottom. And those people seemed to know themselves better than themselves.

[The author has something to say: Thank you for the 3 trilobites rewarded by Yan Wanling,

thank you for the 1 trilobite rewarded by disqualification in the world]