Chapter 135 Forcibly Taken Away

"Aunt Zhou, let me introduce you. This is my wife Cui Xisheng." Meng Jiangtian looked at the delicate Liu Anna in front of him, pulled Cui Xisheng to his side, and introduced with a smile.

Ignoring the darkened faces of the mother and daughter, Meng Jiangtian pulled Jiao Yaqing over and introduced: "This is my mother-in-law Jiao Yaqing."

With Zhou Xiulan's completely sunken face, Meng Jiangtian continued: "Aunt Zhou, Uncle Liu, I am very happy. Thank you very much for taking care of my parents during my absence.

"I will never forget your kindness. If you have anything to do in the future, you can ask me for help. I am a supernatural person, and my level is not low." , should be able to help you.

"Anna and I grew up together, and I have always regarded her as my younger sister. I have no other feelings for her. So, you elders, don't force us to be together." "Mom and Dad, now that I'm

back , you just follow me, don't bother Uncle Liu's family anymore.

"No matter how long you live here, I won't have any problems with Anna. Uncle Liu, Aunt Zhou, you also find another son-in-law for Anna, don't waste time on me." "We won't eat, the last

days The meals are also quite expensive. Mom and Dad, let's go. "

Meng Jiangtian came back with Liu Anjian because he wanted to explain the matter clearly in front of everyone, so that no one would bother him with this matter in the future.

Meng Jiangtian said it so bluntly that no one in the room knew it for a while. How should I respond to his words?

Zhou Xiulan's face was as dark as a coal. Although Liu Anjian had only been an upper class person for a few days because of Liu Anjian's status, she was used to being complimented. Meng Jiangtian's unfeeling attitude made her completely unacceptable.

He was about to get angry with a sullen face, but Meng Changwei yelled and interrupted the words he was about to say: "Bastard boy, your wings are stiff, because of such a man, you don't even listen to your parents!

" Can I pay it back? If you dare to leave today, I will..."

Meng Jiangtian frowned seeing Meng Changwei was about to say something cruel, and grabbed Meng Changwei's arm without any nonsense. A light blue space power flashed all over his body, and Meng Changwei abruptly He disappeared in place and was taken into the space by Meng Jiangtian.

"Xiaotian, where did you get your dad? "Zhao Shuhua was startled, ran to the place where Meng Changwei disappeared, and looked at Meng Jiangtian nervously. Meng Jiangtian

grabbed Zhao Shuhua's arm, followed the same pattern, and sent Zhao Shuhua into the space.

In a not-so-large space, Zhao Shuhua and Meng Changwei Standing next to a lush vegetable field, I was a little dumbfounded.

"Where is this? Zhao Shuhua asked Meng Changwei blankly.

"I don't know." It should be Xiaotian's ability. Meng Changwei shook his head.

Zhao Shuhua picked a bright red tomato, wiped it, and looked at Meng Changwei hesitantly: "Can this be eaten?" "

" I don't know, you can break it open and have a look. Zhao

Shuhua broke open the tomato, and the red juice remained between her fingers.

Zhao Shuhua leaned to her nose and sniffed it: "It seems to be really a tomato." "

"Try it." "

Zhao Shuhua took a bite carefully, and the sweet and sour taste was many times better than the tomatoes I had eaten before the end of the world.

"It's really a tomato, so delicious, try it. "Zhao Shuhua handed the other half to Meng Changwei.

Seeing that his wife was eating deliciously, Meng Changwei couldn't help but also took a bite. After just one bite, he was deeply attracted by the taste of tomatoes.

The couple squatted in the tomato field, as if they hadn't eaten, they began to gnaw.

And outside the space, without his parents blocking him, Meng Jiangtian took out another twenty first-level crystal nuclei, put them on the coffee table, and said, "I have already given Anna twenty crystal nuclei, that's thanks You take care of my parents.

" If you feel that twenty crystal nuclei are not enough, I can give you another twenty. "

Seeing so many crystal nuclei, Liu Anjian's eyes popped out, and greed burst out again in his eyes.

Not every zombie has crystal nuclei, and how many zombies have to be killed to get these forty crystal nuclei. One is 50,000 Contribution value, forty is two million.

Although he is Feng Jingguang's secretary, his salary is fixed, and he doesn't want to go out and risk his life to hunt zombies. Most of his current assets are given to him by others He got it as a gift.

People nowadays are poor and the gifts they give are also very shabby, two million, and he has never confiscated such a big gift

. Jiang Tian, ​​don't go too far. "Zhou Xiulan is an ordinary person. She usually only enjoys life and doesn't pay attention to other things. The crystal nucleus is in front of her eyes, but she didn't see it. Meng Jiangtian looked

at Zhou Xiulan with some surprise. It is not easy for a person to be so ignorant. "Shut up

, I don't know what to say! "Liu Zhao, who had been silent for a long time, couldn't stand it anymore, so he scolded

him. He has been paying attention to the news of people's livelihood all the time, so he is no stranger to crystal nuclei. Meng Jiangtian can take out so many crystal nuclei at once, Liu Zhao To be also shocked.

At the same time, I also understand that Meng Jiangtian is not an ordinary supernatural being. It is best not to provoke a supernatural being who has seen blood.

The current world is really a world of the weak and the strong, and whoever has the highest ability has the right to speak.

Meng Jiangtian's ability level is higher than his own son's. If Feng Jingguang takes a fancy to Meng Jiangtian, his son's status may be lost.

Before Feng Jingguang's attitude was determined, Meng Jiangtian could not offend him. Even if Liu Anjian won't be replaced, Meng Jiangtian can't offend him. This kind of person cannot be suppressed with his identity.

Liu Zhao wanted to take a look at his daughter, this girl was destined to have no fate with Meng Jiangtian.

"Xiaotian, your parents were found by the supernatural beings in the safe zone and rescued back to the safe zone. We only inadvertently learned that they came to the safe zone, so we took them over to take care of them." We are all old

neighbors Well, we didn't take care of your parents because of your crystal nucleus. However, the current crop prices are indeed quite high.

"You take these crystal nuclei back. The twenty crystal nuclei you gave Xiaona are enough to pay for your parents' living expenses these days.

" Go out and find a place to live and let us know, although you and Xiaona are not married , but our two families have been neighbors for decades.

"It's not easy to get together again in the last days, and we will keep in touch in the future." Liu Zhao wanted to put the crystal nucleus on the coffee table back into Meng Jiangtian's hands.

"I will, Uncle Liu. Then let's leave without disturbing." Meng Jiangtian put away the crystal core, stopped talking, and left with Cui Xisheng and the other three.

"I'll see you off." Liu Anjian hurriedly followed, he was still a little reluctant to part with those twenty crystal nuclei.

"Why are you being so polite to that kid? Look at his arrogant appearance, he didn't even give our family face. Was he still on the same level before the end of the world?" When An Jian came back, he told An

Jian Jian said, teach him a lesson, he will know who he is now, how can he have the right to challenge our family. Zhou Xiulan was still upset and complained.

"Shut up." Usually ask you to care about important national affairs, and to collect less useless bags and clothes, but you just don't listen. Read more news, and you will know what the pile of broken stones just now means.

"I'm warning you, don't make trouble for your son. If An Jian is implicated by you, don't blame me for killing her relatives righteously." The more Liu Zhao looked at Zhou Xiulan, the more he disliked her. The nanny at home knew more than her.