Chapter 190 A Big Family

After discussing with old man Yuan about building a chicken coop in a large shed, Meng Jiangtian was going to buy materials, and after they were all built, he would bring the two of them over.

After sending the two back home, Meng Jiangtian was very satisfied with his life again, the place where the grandpa and grandson lived was too simple.

I don't know where to find wooden boards, of different lengths, pieced together here and there, and tied with colorful ropes to form a wall.

With some tattered boards and plastic strewn about, this so-called home can barely be called a shed.

Fortunately, the weather is abnormal now, the temperature is high, and it is only three or four degrees at night, which is not very cold.

Otherwise, if the temperature was more than ten degrees below zero, the house would be like the wilderness, with wind leaking everywhere, and it could only barely cover the light rain, and the heavy rain would wash the small shack down.

As for such spliced ​​wooden houses, there are all such houses here, one family is crowded with the other, and some even share a wooden wall, so there is no privacy at all.

Seeing Meng Jiangtian descending from the sky with his grandfather and grandson, the people here seemed to be very afraid of the supernatural beings, and they all hid in the house, secretly looking at Meng Jiangtian through the cracks in the wooden boards.

It was such a small shack that was not sheltered from the wind or rain, but six people came out of it to welcome the grandpa and grandson.

They are all women and children, but there is not a single adult man.

"Dad, what's the matter, have you found the problem on the farm?" A woman asked anxiously, holding a seven or eight-year-old boy by the hand.

"No, the farm is a problem of abilities, and I can't solve it." Old man Yuan shook his head.

When the whole family heard the news, they immediately showed disappointment on their faces.

"Mom, although we didn't find the farm problem, we found a job. This is our boss, Meng Jiangtian."

Xiao Kun pulled the woman to introduce to Meng Jiangtian, and Meng Jiangtian smiled at the dirty woman.

The woman looked at Meng Jiangtian curiously, and asked with a smile, "What are you doing with the boss?" "

The boss has ten acres of land at home, and my grandfather and I went to plant the land. My grandfather and I have a contribution value of 100,000 a month.

" It's the nutrient cream given by the boss, you are all hungry, take it back and eat it quickly, don't let others see it. "Xiao Kun secretly stuffed the remaining eight sticks of nutrition cream into the woman's pocket, for fear of being seen by the neighbors who were also hungry and crazy. The woman's eyes lit up immediately, and she pulled her clothes to

cover the nutrition cream.

"Thank you Boss, thank you boss. The woman bowed several times to Meng Jiangtian excitedly, turned around and brought six family members into the house, and distributed the nutritional cream. There were

two left, and the woman came out and handed one to old man Yuan: "Dad, do you want to eat the cream?" Go out to work, you eat more.

"I'm not hungry, let Yang's daughter-in-law eat. " Boss Meng takes care of our three meals a day. "Old man Yuan returned the nutrient cream to the woman.

"The boss still takes care of the three meals, thank you so much." "The woman bowed to Meng Jiangtian again. Meng Jiangtian was really not used to it, so he hurriedly helped the woman up in embarrassment.

"Xiao Kun, take them back to the house first. Seeing Meng Jiangtian's discomfort, old man Yuan asked his grandson to lead the family into the wooden house. Old man Yuan

looked at Meng Jiangtian and smiled wryly, "Boss, I won't invite you into the house. The streets are not much better.

"Mr. Yuan, don't call me the boss, it sounds weird. " Call me Xiaotian, Xiaojiang, and Xiaomeng. "

"Then don't call me Mr., what kind of Mr. am I? I just take advantage of my age. It's fine if you call me Uncle Yuan. Before the end of the world, they all called me that." "Uncle

Yuan It's good, it's kind." Meng Jiangtian smiled, paused for a while, and asked obliquely: "Uncle Yuan, you have a lot of people in your family." Old

man Yuan glanced at Meng Jiangtian, smiled and said: "Do you want to Ask why there is no man in our family."

Being guessed what he meant, Meng Jiangtian smiled embarrassedly.

Old man Yuan smiled bitterly, and explained: "The men in our family are all good men. They have fed zombies for us old and weak women and children to escape." Old man

Yuan glanced at Meng Jiangtian, and asked again: "Your When did the power awaken?"

"I don't know exactly, but it should be before the outbreak of the end of the world." "

Then you have never experienced being chased by zombies and hiding around, and you are always worried about being found by zombies, watching your relatives with your own eyes In order to buy myself time to escape, I took the initiative to run to the zombies to die.

" My family said that I have a lot of knowledge about farming, and I will definitely be able to lead my family to survive in the last days.

"That's why I survived with my neck buried in the soil.

" But the reality gave us a blow to the head, and the ability is much more useful than an old man like me.

"I kept thinking, if I had stopped the zombies, one of the men in our family would have survived, and now he could go out and find a job. Our family would not have such a miserable life." Our family is very

lucky Well, none of the supernatural beings can survive until now, because the policy here is good, and the subsistence allowances have not allowed people to starve to death.

"Although I can't die from hunger, I just can't die from hunger."

Suddenly there was the cry of a baby in the room, and Meng Jiangtian raised his eyebrows. This big family actually had a baby.

"That's the child of my eldest grandson. He died just three months after he was born, and his father is gone. He has the best food in the whole family, but I have pity on my grandson-in-law, who is about to be sucked up and fucked by him." Meng Jiangtian suddenly

remembered Cui Xisheng, at the beginning of the last days, when he went to the hospital to pick him up, Cui Xisheng was also skinny from the child in his stomach.

Sighing, Meng Jiangtian took out his mobile phone and said, "Uncle Yuan, give me your ID card." "

Why do you want an ID card?" Old man Yuan took out his ID card from his pocket and handed it to Meng Jiangtian.

Meng Jiangtian operated for a while, then returned the ID card to Old Man Yuan and said, "Uncle Yuan, I transferred 100,000 contribution points to you, which is regarded as an advance payment of your salary.

" months to give you. "

"This... thank you, thank you so much." I, I don't know how to thank you enough. I, I, I'll give you one. "

Old man Yuan looked at Meng Jiangtian excitedly, speaking incoherently, and was about to kneel down and kowtow to Meng Jiangtian.

No one could understand how difficult their family had been through since the end of the world, and no one could feel that they watched My relatives collapsed when they were sent to die one by one. When

they reached the safe zone, no one extended a helping hand to them. This is the only personal help the old man has received since the end of the world five months ago. The light in the darkness warms

him People wanted to cry, but old man Yuan couldn't hold back, two lines of old tears flowed down his cheeks.

"Don't, don't, Mr. Yuan, don't do this, I can't bear it.

"This is what you deserve. It's your salary, and I didn't give it to you for free. If you want to thank me, just help me farm the land." Meng Jiangtian supported old man Yuan, and he didn't let old man Yuan die. kneel down.

Such an old elder knelt down for him, and Meng Jiangtian felt that if he really accepted it, God might shorten his life.