Chapter 184 Destroy the door

"Where is Liu Anjian's crystal nucleus?" Zhao Wei's family asked directly. Feng Jingguang will come here to search soon, and he has no time to waste with them.

"What do you want the Anjian crystal nucleus for?" Zhou Xiulan frowned.

With a cold face, Zhao Wei's family paused for a while, then moved their fingers, and pulled out a branch that was wrapped around Liu Zhaoyao. The sharp branch pointed at Liu Zhaoyao's neck, and pierced Liu Zhaoyao's neck instantly.

His throat was cut, and Liu Zhao was about to scream in his throat, bubbling with blood and gurgling.

"Old Liu! Zhao Wei's family, what are you doing!?" Zhou Xiulan yelled at Zhao Wei's house, her eyes tearing open.

"If you don't give it to me, he will bleed to death. The main artery bleeds, and it only takes two minutes to die. You can think about it slowly."

Liu Zhao twisted the branch in his neck a few times, and the blood spurted out like a fountain out.

"Killing will cost you your life! He is your father-in-law! How could you kill him!" Zhou Xiulan shouted hoarsely as she watched Liu Zhao's face turn blue and purple.

"Heh, father-in-law?" Zhao Wei's family smiled disdainfully, and tightened their hands. The branch wrapped around Liu Zhao's neck, and the soft branch suddenly became sharp. If Liu Zhao hadn't waited until he bled to death, Zhao Wei's family would have cut off his head.

The branch held Liu Zhao's head, which was about to die, and placed it in front of Zhou Xiulan.

Zhou Xiulan looked at the head that was close at hand, and Liu Zhaoyao's eyes seemed to be fixed on her, accusing her of why she didn't tell the location of Liu Anjian's crystal nucleus, which caused him to lose his life.

Zhou Xiulan's sanity collapsed in an instant, she closed her eyes, and yelled frantically: "Ah~~ Take it away, take it away, take it away quickly."

"Tell me, where is Liu Anjian's crystal nucleus, or she will be the next one." A green tree branch dragged a tied human pupa and fell in front of Zhou Xiulan.

Liu Anna was sleeping, and suddenly felt pain all over her body. When she opened her eyes, she saw that she was tightly bound by tree branches and was being dragged away.

Seeing Zhao Wei's house, Liu Anna wanted to ask for help, but was thrown to the ground, and in front of her was Liu Zhao's bloody head, which was about to die. Liu Anna's eyes widened immediately, and she shouted crazier than Zhou Xiulan: "Ah~~~" "Noisy!

" Dead." Zhao Wei's family frowned, and the branches wrapped around Liu Anna's mouth, preventing her from screaming.

Looking at Zhou Xiulan again: "Tell me, where is Liu Anjian's crystal nucleus?"

"Are you crazy? She is your wife, you want to kill her?" Zhou Xiulan still looked at Zhao Wei's house in disbelief.

Zhao Wei's family has always shown that they love Liu Anna very much, they can hardly fight back when they are beaten, they can't fight back when they scold, and they respond to every request.

But now Zhao Wei's family wanted to kill Liu Anna with a cold face, Zhou Xiulan refused to believe it.

"You have so many questions." Zhao Wei's face was expressionless, the branch let go of Liu Anna's mouth, and when Liu Anna was about to scream again, it tightly wrapped around her neck.

The scream was choked in her throat, and the suffocation made Liu Anna's beautiful little face terrified.

"Stop, let go of her, she's your wife." Zhou Xiulan's eyes were tearing apart, she yelled for Zhao Wei's family to let go.

"I'll ask you one last time, where is Liu Anjian's crystal nucleus." Zhao Wei's family's patience has run out, and after such a long delay, Feng Jingguang will look for it at any time.

"I said, I said, let her go first." Her husband was already dead, and Zhou Xiulan didn't want to lose her daughter again, so she was finally ready to speak.

Zhao Wei's family sneered, and let go of the branches wrapped around Liu Anna's neck.

"Cough cough cough..." Liu Anna took a deep breath and coughed frantically again.

"Jia Jia, what are you doing?" Zhao Wei's family was waiting for Zhou Xiulan to reveal the place where Liu Anjian's crystal nucleus was hidden. At the door, Zhao Wei's parents heard the voice and ran in.

Zhou Xiulan seemed to have seen the savior, and shouted: "Dear family, help, save us quickly, Zhao Wei's family is crazy, he is going to kill us. My old man has already been killed by him." "What!?" Zhao Wei's parents looked at in

shock The head that Liu Zhao wanted in the house was kicked out by Zhao Wei's family before he questioned it: "It's none of your business, get out." "

Jiajia, what are you doing? You just need to divorce Liu Anna, there is no need to kill them. "The door of the room was closed tightly, and the tree branches were wrapped around the doorknob. Zhao Wei's parents couldn't get in, so they knocked on the door frantically and shouted.

Zhao Wei's family was irritated by the annoyance, but it was his parents after all, and he hadn't lost his humanity enough to kill his parents.

He could only vent all his anger on Zhou Xiulan and Liu Anna.

Before Liu Anna could catch her breath, the sharp branches wrapped around his# neck again. Liu Anna only had time to widen her eyes before her head was separated from her body.

"Ah~~~~" The two heads were placed side by side, staring at her, Zhou Xiulan completely collapsed.

"They were all killed by you. You refused to tell me where Liu Anjian's crystal nucleus is. If you don't tell me, you will be next."

Zhao Wei's family said lightly, and Zhou Xiulan immediately felt a needle prick on her neck. like tingling.

"I said, I said." The fear of death made Zhou Xiulan regain her senses for a while, and she nodded hastily.

"Say it."

"Are you going to let me go after you tell me?" Zhou Xiulan was still struggling.

The impatient look of Zhao Wei's family flashed across his face, he suppressed his irritability, and said calmly: "I swear to God, as long as you tell me, I will let you go. You are an ordinary person, and you pose no threat to me. "

Zhou Xiulan looked at Zhao Wei's house, as if confirming the authenticity of what Zhao Wei's said.

Zhao Wei's hands behind his back were tightly clenched into fists. He really suspected that this woman was sent by Feng Jingguang to ask him for time.

Just when Zhao Wei's family was about to lose control, Zhou Xiulan finally nodded and said, "You let me go, and I'll get it for you." "

No, I'll get it if you tell me." Zhao Wei's family was afraid that she would gossip again, so they directly rejected Zhou Xiulan. .

Zhou Xiulan raised her head and continued talking, Zhao Wei's family finally couldn't take it anymore, the branch forcibly pulled out Zhou Xiulan's arm, and roared ferociously: "Hurry up, if you delay, I'll kill you and find it yourself, anyway, it's just in this room. "

Ah~~ don't kill me, I said." Zhou Xiulan was frightened, and hurriedly revealed the location of Liu Anjian's crystal nucleus: "There is a box for rings under the closet, and there is a small hidden compartment in the box. Inside."

Zhao Wei's family hurried to the closet, found a small red box under the closet, opened the box, and found an empty white cotton pad.

Throwing away the cotton pad, Zhao Wei's family directly tore open the entire box, and a round wooden crystal nucleus fell out.

"Crystal nucleus, you found it, you can, just let me go." Zhou Xiulan was sweating profusely in pain, and looked at Zhao Wei's house nervously, hoping that he would keep his word.

Zhao Wei's family smiled coldly, Zhou Xiulan's head fell off, and the family of three neatly placed together.

The parents were still shouting outside the door, Zhao Wei's family opened the door, and before the parents could ask, Zhao Wei's family tied the two tightly, gagged their mouths, and took them out of the villa.

Not long after Zhao Wei's home left, Feng Jingguang's people found this place, and they could only sigh when they saw the three heads on the ground.