Chapter 124 Meng Jiangtian's Mission

After working for more than half an hour, Chen Zekun finally put down the phone, gave Meng Jiangtian a mobile phone and said, "You take this, it contains my number. If there is any situation, we can contact you at any time. I have arranged everyone,

we Let's go now."

Meng Jiangtian nodded and heaved a sigh of relief, finally he didn't have to face Yao Xue, a gossip-loving woman.

It takes a lot of manpower to destroy a faction. Meng Jiangtian doesn't care how other people arrange it. His task is very simple.

Just staring at the few supernatural beings who were loyal to the Cui family given to him by Chen Zekun, as long as Chen Zekun gave orders through his mobile phone, he would stop those supernatural beings and prevent them from going back to support the Cui family.

These people have been brought together by Chen Zekun's people, and a supernatural person brought Meng Jiangtian to the place where these people gathered and left in a hurry.

This is a bar. The bar is very clean in broad daylight. Through the monitor, you can see the four supernatural beings chatting happily in a box. They are very happy.

The other man was holding some things and introducing them to the four supernatural beings.

Meng Jiangtian saw that those knives, forks, swords and halberds were all inlaid with crystal cores, and felt novel, so he asked the bar owner beside him, "Are those weapons inlaid with crystal cores?" "Yes." The bar owner is also from Chen Zekun,

yes Meng Jiangtian didn't hide anything.

"Why should the crystal core be pressed on those weapons, and those weapons can exert the power of the crystal core?" "

Of course not, those are just excuses to attract those four people with supernatural powers to come here together." "

That's not easy Dress up?"

"Of course we will have an excuse, as long as we can hold them back. Mr. Meng, please pay attention to the information on your mobile phone at all times. This kind of fake weapon really won't last long."

Meng Jiangtian took out his mobile phone and looked at it. There was no movement, and it shook Shaking the phone to the bar owner, Meng Jiangtian said, "I can't control this, and why don't I just kill them and wait for some signal to trap them." "They all have a remote

control for help, as long as they are If it is dangerous, you will press the remote control, and the Cui family will receive it immediately.

If we catch them now, the Cui family will receive their distress signal, and they will startle the snake.

So we need this side and the Cui family's As for why they

didn't kill these four people, I don't know, this is Mr. Chen's order, and we just follow suit." Just after the

bar owner finished explaining, Meng Jiangtian's cell phone rang Woke up, he finally received the message of the attack.

Meng Jiangtian was impatient for a long time, and rushed out in an instant, and the bar owner also sent a message with his mobile phone.

The man who was selling weapons in the box heard the ringing of the mobile phone, said a few words to the four of them, and left the box in a hurry.

The four supernatural beings were all checking their weapons, but no one paid any attention to the man who left.

Meng Jiangtian waited in the corridor until the man came out, the two of them looked at each other, the man nodded and hurried away.

He is just an ordinary person, and he doesn't want to get involved in the fights of these supernatural beings.

Meng Jiangtian pushed open the door and walked in. The four looked up and saw a stranger, and immediately became vigilant: "Who are you?"

Meng Jiangtian sneered, and the wind blade galloped out in his hand. The four supernatural beings reacted quickly and used their respective abilities to resist the wind blade.

But they were too far behind Meng Jiangtian in level, and their speed was too slow, so they couldn't resist Meng Jiangtian's wind blade at all.

Blood spattered, and the tendons of the four people were cut off by the wind blade.

Although they have lost their ability to move, the four of them can still use their abilities.

Wood vines protruded from Mu Xi's body, and he was holding on to the window, ready to escape.

The soil element melted the walls around it, controlled the movement of the soil, and escaped with itself.

The water system is constantly washing itself with water, ready to wash itself away.

The gold type was quite miserable, he couldn't control the metal to take him away, so he had to suck all the metal in the room to his side, forming an encirclement circle, and buried himself underneath.

Controlling an iron spoon, he kept poking his chest, which was where he called for help with the remote control.

Meng Jiangtian looked at the four people's strange ways of escaping. The light blue space system power enveloped the room, and immediately, no one could get out.

"Who the hell are you? Do you know who we are! If you dare to touch us, you will die."

Ignoring the clamor of the four supernatural beings, Meng Jiangtian exited the room.

The owner of the bar hurried over, wanting to help Meng Jiangtian, but saw that Meng Jiangtian had already walked out.

"Mr. Meng, why did you come out? Where are the four of them?" The bar owner hurried up to greet him, and after asking anxiously, rushed into the box before Meng Jiangtian could answer.

These four people are key figures, and they cannot be let go.

Meng Jiangtian wanted to explain, but the bar owner had already run over, so Meng Jiangtian didn't speak.

When the owner of the bar opened the door and saw the miserable four people in the room, his eyes widened like copper bells.

"What... what's wrong with them?" The bar owner looked back at Meng Jiangtian.

"They were cut off by me, and they were trapped in my space. As long as there are no space-type abilities to break my space, they will not be able to get out." "You also know space-type abilities

!? "The bar owner looked at Meng Jiangtian even more shocked.

He is a space-type superpower. Originally, he planned to wait for Meng Jiangtian to subdue these four people, and then use the space system to trap these four people. Unexpectedly, Meng Jiangtian did all his work.

He knew that Meng Jiangtian was a very high-level wind-type power user, but Ye Ye couldn't think of Meng Jiangtian awakening a second power after killing him!

Looking at the spatial ability in the box, it is about the same level as my own.

How did this person awaken two supernatural powers, and how did he cultivate at such a high level?

"I'll go to Cui's house to have a look, you watch them." Meng Jiangtian didn't answer the bar owner's words, and flew out of the window.

The villa area where the Cui family was located was in chaos, and the supernatural beings were fighting together, and Meng Jiangtian didn't know who belonged to which group.

He had read the information of the Cui family, and remembered their appearance very clearly. Meng Jiangtian didn't care about the melee of these people, and shuttled through the crowd, looking for the shadow of the Cui family.

Although Yao Xue is a woman, she is elusive and merciless when fighting. Being erratic, she caused a lot of casualties to the opponent's abilities.

Meng Jiangtian passed by Yao Xue and saw Chen Zekun.

This person is a fire-type superpower, and he is surrounded by several supernatural powers for protection, allowing him to output without any scruples like a flamethrower.

Meng Jiangtian glanced at the people Chen Zekun was chasing, they were all unfamiliar faces, he searched around, but did not find any sign of the Cui family.

Meng Jiangtian frowned, and when he came to Chen Zekun's side, he was almost attacked by the bodyguards around Chen Zekun as an enemy.

It was Chen Zekun who had sharp eyes and saw clearly that it was Meng Jiangtian who stopped the bodyguards.

"Why are you here? How is the bar?" Chen Zekun asked Meng Jiangtian loudly while attacking the escaped supernatural being.

"Those four people couldn't escape. Where are the Cui family members? I didn't see any of them." Meng Jiangtian asked.