Chapter 60 The Gap in Strength

Meng Jiangtian put down the cucumber, took the kitchen knife, touched the blade of the kitchen knife, and said with a smile: "The president didn't cook at first glance. For cooking, you have to wash the

vegetables in a basin first, and then use the kitchen knife to clean them. Chopped on the vegetable pier.

Then, put oil, salt, sauce, vinegar and various seasonings in the pot, and stir fry with a shovel. Finally, use bowls and chopsticks to eat.

Look at the clean kitchen. The appearance of fireworks in the world, it is impossible to cook without tools. Please trouble

the president to run a few more times, I brought all these tools back, they are upstairs, you can look for them."

"Meng Jiangtian, don't go too far." The student council president couldn't bear it any longer, and roared through gritted teeth.

"I have gone too far, do you want to try?"

A breeze wrapped around the neck of the student council president at some point.

The head of the student council suddenly felt a stabbing pain in his neck, and a stream of blood flowed down his neck into his clothes.

When did this wind catch him! The president of the student council was startled, and instinctively resisted with the ability of the water system.

But when his clear water met the breeze, the soft current was easily pierced by the breeze, and it couldn't stop the breeze at all.

"Meng Jiangtian, don't mess around. I'll just go get it again." There was another stabbing pain on the neck, and the blood from the first wound hadn't solidified yet, and the blood from the second wound also flowed into the neck.

The student council president finally softened in his panic.

"Then trouble the president." Meng Jiangtian withdrew Breeze in satisfaction and said politely.

The student council president held his neck in fear, Meng Jiangtian's hypocritical smile made him feel chills all over his body.

He knew that he was not Meng Jiangtian's opponent, but the brief confrontation just now still surprised him a little.

He didn't expect that he would have no room to resist in Meng Jiangtian's hands. If Meng Jiangtian wanted to kill him just now, he would have passed away long ago.

This crushing gap made the student council president fearful and jealous.

As for Meng Jiangtian, he no longer had the extravagance to want Meng Jiangtian to be used by him. Now he only wants Meng Jiangtian to have an accident and die before him without his hands.

The student council president went back upstairs and saw an earthen wall blocking the way, standing by the wall and staring at Zhao Huanrui, who was eating and drinking inside, displeased: "Don't eat, eat so much, I'm not afraid that Meng Jiangtian will eat you. Go, find me the tools I need to cook and bring them to me."

Zhao Huanrui originally only wanted to eat a box of eight-treasure porridge, but after eating a box, his appetite was widened and he became even hungrier.

Enduring and enduring, hesitating and hesitating, Zhao Huanrui finally couldn't resist the temptation of food, so he took another braised chicken leg.

Having not eaten meat for a week, Zhao Huanrui finished a stewed chicken leg in two or three bites, and the more he ate, the hungrier he became.

Zhao Huanrui thought, since he already ate an extra chicken drumstick, it would be fine to eat an extra piece of bread, so he took another piece of bread.

While eating bread, the president of the student council stood on the wall with a dark face, interrupting his thoughts of wanting to eat another piece of ham.

Zhao Huanrui is a child of an ordinary family, and he is no stranger to cooking. Meng Jiangtian put all the tools together, and Zhao Huanrui quickly handed over all the tools needed for cooking to the student council president.

There was a huge pile of pots and pans, and the student council president was carrying and hugging them, aggrieved and wanting to kill someone, but he couldn't do it.

Ding Ding Dangdang returned to the room with a bunch of tools in his arms. Meng Jiangtian checked everything and found that everything was complete. He also brought a few things that he hadn't mentioned.

"The president used to be a top student, so he would draw inferences. You can bring the tools I didn't mention.

Now that you have all the tools, please ask the president to get some water and wash the dishes."

The student council president reluctantly washed the vegetables, while Meng Jiangtian stood aside, only moving his mouth but not his hands, and ordered the two to wash and chop the vegetables.

Cui Xisheng was secretly at the door of the bedroom, watching Meng Jiangtian commanding the two of them to circle around, and suddenly felt relieved.

After the apocalypse, the electricity was cut off, and the meat in the freezer was stuffy for seven days and it was spoiled. Meng Jiangtian didn't take a piece of meat. I went to the rooftop and took two sausages in salt water, and used them as meat to fry a dish.

The stir-fried dishes were cooked by Meng Jiangtian himself, and he could not trust the food he ate, but how delicious the dishes could be cooked by the student council president, a man who never touches the sun.

The smell of oily smoke floated out of the window, causing the zombies downstairs to boil and scream around the bottom of the building.

Meng Jiangtian was so annoyed by the sound, the cyan breeze softly floated out of the window along with the fragrance.

A blue wind gradually covered the screaming zombies downstairs.

Meng Jiangtian was frying the cucumbers in the pot, and tapped the edge of the pot twice with the spatula. The breeze floating downstairs seemed to hear the signal, and suddenly accelerated the rotation, turning into a sharp wind blade.

Scores of zombies had their heads cut off in an instant, and the shouting stopped abruptly.

The student council president took a rag, condensed water, and wiped the few remaining furniture in the room.

As the zombie's screams suddenly stopped, he also shivered. Meng Jiangtian's strength seemed to be even more unfathomable than he imagined.

If he were to deal with the zombies downstairs... the president of the student council made a careful plan, but the result made him very frustrated.

There are so many zombies, he can't beat them, and there is a high probability that they will run away, so how can they rush to deal with them.

Cui Xisheng also suddenly heard the zombies stop screaming in the bedroom, and curiously went to the window to take a look. There were blood stains and exploded rotten heads all over the floor.

This scene was too irritating, Trish's stomach twitched, and she couldn't hold it back, she spit out sour water all over the place.

Meng Jiangtian in the kitchen heard Cui Xisheng's heart-piercing vomiting, immediately dropped the spatula, and hurriedly said to Tianshan: "Little fire, look at the pot." As soon as he finished speaking,

he had already ran into the bedroom.

Cui Xisheng knelt on the ground, vomiting until his face was red and his neck was thick. Meng Jiangtian supported Cui Xisheng's shoulder, and asked worriedly: "Why are you vomiting again? Are you dizzy? Are you feeling tight in your chest?"

Holding Cui Xisheng's wrist, Meng Jiangtian felt Cui Xisheng's pulse.

"I'm not anemic, it's because I was nauseated downstairs." Tracy explained that there was not much in his stomach, and he retched a few times.

"Downstairs?" Cui Xisheng's pulse didn't change much, and Meng Jiangtian breathed a sigh of relief.

Hearing Cui Xisheng's explanation, Meng Jiangtian understood immediately, and almost laughed angrily: "Why are you looking down, what's so interesting about zombies?

" Quiet, am I nervous too?" Cui Xisheng stopped vomiting, disliked his vomit, turned around, and blamed Meng Jiangtian for feeling uncomfortable.

"Okay, okay, it's my fault. I'll help you go back to bed and lie down. The food is ready, do you have any appetite to eat now?" Seeing Cui Xisheng's uncomfortable face, Meng Jiangtian directly admitted his mistake.

"It's all vomited up, I'm hungry and want to eat. Can you clean that up."

What Cui Xisheng vomited out had a strong smell, and he even hated it. Having seen zombies, I am also somewhat used to their rotting faces.

It's just that I have never seen such a tragic scene downstairs. Cui Xisheng calmed down for a while, and the hunger gradually increased, and the nausea was gone. He was really hungry.

"Okay, wait for a while." Meng Jiangtian wiped the fine sweat from Cui Xisheng's forehead, walked out of the bedroom and said to the student council president, "Go to the room and tidy up.

" Come to the bedroom.

Seeing Cui Xisheng looking at him, the student council president's face turned red to the neck instantly with embarrassment. But he didn't dare to disobey Meng Jiangtian's order, and lowered his head to clean up the things Cui Xisheng vomited out.

Cui Xisheng stared at the student council president who was always aloof, pouted his buttocks to clean up his vomit, and thought of his face when he snatched his food, he cursed in his heart that he deserved it.

I feel good and feel relaxed. The nausea just now was replaced by pleasure, smelling the aroma of the food, making me even hungrier.

However, in order to embarrass the student president for a while, Cui Xisheng sat up and leaned against the head of the bed, staring at the student president's work blatantly.

Sensing Cui Xisheng's gaze, the student council president felt a thorn pricking his back, not hurting but blocking the response.

Huluo Pingyang was bullied by dogs, and now an ordinary person with a perverted orientation dared to give him face.

The president of the student council viciously wiped the ground, and swore in his heart that as long as he had the opportunity, he would definitely torture this pervert and let him have a taste of how life would be worse than death.

With hatred, the president of the student council quickly wiped the floor clean, carrying a bucket of rags, and walked out of the bedroom sullenly. He was afraid that seeing Cui Xisheng's mocking face, he would not be able to help but kill him on the spot.

Cui Xisheng looked at the back of the student council president, smiled contemptuously at the corner of his mouth, and rolled his eyes to the sky. It was indeed a very mocking face.

Before getting out of bed, Meng Jiangtian came in with food, and Cui Xisheng looked at the food with bright eyes.

Meng Jiangtian suddenly felt that Cui Xisheng was like a puppy waiting to be fed.

"I know you love meat, but there is no fresh meat now, so I can only make a living with ham." Meng Jiangtian put the food on the bedside table.

Cui Xisheng had already picked up his chopsticks and impatiently took a bite of cucumber and stuffed it into his mouth. How can he ask for so much at any time, ham is a luxury.

Stir-fried ham with cucumber slices, fried shredded potatoes, tomatoes and eggs. Cui Xisheng stuffed it into his mouth one by one, never felt that the hot stir-fried vegetables were so delicious.

"Slow down, I won't fight with you." Meng Jiangtian also served a bowl of rice porridge, and originally wanted to eat it with Cui Xisheng.

But seeing Cui Xisheng's appearance of a hungry wolf rushing to eat, Meng Jiangtian put down his job. According to this trend, a bowl of rice for Cui Xisheng is not enough.

Gobbling down the next bowl of rice, Cui Xisheng stretched out the empty bowl in front of Meng Jiangtian, still chewing on the unswallowed food, and said vaguely, "I want more." "Eat this,

I'll just take one bite." Meng Jiangtian He put his job in front of Cui Xisheng.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Cui Xisheng took the rice bowl unceremoniously, and casually mentioned a word, before Meng Jiangtian could answer, he started smoking again.

"Eat slowly, you just broke your stomach in the morning, and you have forgotten how uncomfortable it will be." Meng Jiangtian watched Cui Xi take three or two mouthfuls, and a bowl of rice porridge was about to enter his stomach again, reminding him worriedly.

"Diarrhea is better than starvation." Cui Xisheng didn't take it seriously, the feeling of being hungry is much more uncomfortable than diarrhea.

Meng Jiangtian was silent, and touched the top of Cui Xisheng's sullen head while eating with distress.

It was because he didn't calculate the energy of the crystal nucleus and came back late, which made Tracy such a big sin.