Chapter 62 Qi Tianshan's eyes

When Cui Xisheng heard Qi Tianshan's cry, he probably understood what he said.

At any rate, Qi Tianshan also protected him for three days, and he didn't want to lose another life just because he still wanted to drink porridge. Walking to the door and looking

at Meng Jiangtian with a dark face, Cui Xisheng felt that Meng Jiangtian should listen to his own opinion just after the kiss, and tentatively said: "I won't eat, I ate a lot today."

When Jiang Tian saw Cui Xisheng, he immediately smiled and said, "It's fine if you don't eat, I'm really afraid that you will spoil your stomach if you eat again." Looking down at

Qi Tianshan with a smile, Meng Jiangtian ordered: "You go to the president of the student council and take away the food you have eaten. Clean the pots, bowls and chopsticks, and you can go up and rest."

"I'll call right away. Thank you, thank you." His life was saved, and Qi Tianshan kowtowed loudly to Cui Xisheng three times, He ran out in tears.

After getting in the way, Meng Jiangtian walked up to Cui Xisheng, and stretched out his arms to hug him. Cui Xisheng wanted to push him away, but Meng Jiangtian tightened his grip and said, "If you don't have food, you won't let me hug you. We've been together for three years anyway. Don't be so heartless."

Heartless? ! Cui Xisheng's eyes widened suddenly. He was the one who was abandoned at the beginning, and he was also the one who was treated as a friend with benefits. Now he is the one who is ruthless.

Cui Xisheng thought of Meng Jiangtian's appearance on the day he broke up, so you are called ruthless, okay?

This person is not only an old pervert, he has also learned to beat him up. If the old cat doesn't show his power, he really treats him like a hellokitty.

Cui Xi was furious, struggling hard to get rid of Meng Jiangtian's embrace. Meng Jiangtian hugged tightly and refused to let go, Cui Xisheng stared, raised his legs and bent his knees to attack the vital point.

Meng Jiangtian dodged sideways, grabbed Cui Xisheng's leg, held it tightly, and stuck it to his side.

"Why are you so angry? Can't I be wrong?" Meng Jiangtian didn't understand what Cui Xisheng was angry about, but he still admitted his mistake first.

"What's wrong with you?" Cui Xisheng couldn't break free, and Meng Jiangtian's arms were getting tighter and tighter. Cui Xi was afraid of being strangled, so she gasped for breath and didn't dare to struggle anymore, staring at Meng Jiangtian and asking.

"If you think I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Anyway, it's all my fault." Meng Jiangtian thought he was talking sweet words, but he didn't expect to make Cui Xisheng even more unhappy.

This person doesn't know where he is wrong at all. This old pervert is fooling himself because he is plotting against him.

"Let me go." Cui Xisheng said in a deep voice, not wanting to talk nonsense with this bastard.

Meng Jiangtian looked at Cui Xisheng and felt that Cui Xisheng was really angry. Although he was confused, he let Cui Xisheng go. Holding it at this time will only make him more angry.

Cui Xisheng returned to the bedroom and slammed the door. Meng Jiangtian looked at the closed door and touched his nose.

It is said that a woman's heart is a needle in the bottom of the sea, and a man's heart is also unfathomable.

"Meng Jiangtian, we are back." Qi Tianshan knocked on the door.

Meng Jiangtian opened the door, and the student president with a stinky face stood behind Qi Tianshan who was nodding and bowing.

Meng Jiangtian smiled slightly, and said to Qi Tianshan: "You are a fire element, and you can't help with washing dishes and pots. Go back and rest, and come down tomorrow morning and continue cooking." Looking up at the student council president, Meng Jiangtian smiled even

more Can Can: "President, you are the water department, and I will trouble you with cleaning the dishes." The

student council president gritted his teeth, unable to hold back a word of resistance after being bored for a long time, and rushed into the kitchen angrily, throwing and brushing Pots and bowls.

"Break a bowl, and you won't have to eat for a day." Meng Jiangtian opened the bedroom door and said lightly before walking in.

The sound in the kitchen stopped immediately, and the president of the student council held the dishcloth tightly, endured it, adjusted himself for a while, and continued to wash the dishes.

Only this time the voice was much softer.

Meng Jiangtian smiled slightly and walked into the bedroom. Cui Xisheng sat on the edge of the bed and looked out the window. Glancing at Meng Jiangtian who came in, he immediately turned his head and looked out the window.

Meng Jiangtian scratched his hair. It's not that he has never coaxed Cui Xisheng before, but this time he didn't know where he was wrong. He wanted to coax but was afraid of saying the wrong thing.

Meng Jiangtian sat on the other side of the bed, looked at Cui Xisheng's back, and wanted to find something to break the silence: "Now there is no battery, and I can't watch TV and mobile phones. Isn't it boring?" Cui Xisheng remained motionless and did not speak

.

"It's getting hotter and hotter today, and the air conditioner can't be used now. Are you hot?" "..." "There

seems

to be poker in the supermarket. I'll go get some cards back. Do you want to play?" "...

"

" What do you want to eat tomorrow?"

"..."

"I thought about it." Meng Jiangtian suddenly slapped his thigh, startling Cui Xisheng.

Rolling his big eyes, Meng Jiangtian continued behind him: "You wait, I'll go and have some fun for you."

Meng Jiangtian suddenly thought of something, opened the window, and flew out from the window.

The wind outside the window blew into the room with the strong smell of blood from downstairs, and Trish Sheng felt uncomfortable in his stomach immediately.

"Bastard, you don't even know how to close the window when you're gone." Cui Xisheng walked to the bedside, held his breath, and didn't dare to look at the flesh and blood field downstairs. He closed the window and immediately ran back to the bedside and sat down.

The weather in July was so hot that people panicked, and it was even more stuffy in the evening. The windows and doors were closed in the house, and Trish was so hot that he was sweating all over.

After searching around in the bedroom, there was nothing that could be used as a fan, so Cui Xisheng came to the living room.

The student council president and Qi Tianshan were washing the pots and dishes in the kitchen together. Although Meng Jiangtian asked Qi Tianshan to go back to rest, he did not dare to leave the student council president to work alone and accompany the student council president to wash the dishes.

When Tracy was born, Qi Tianshan happened to be going out with a garbage bag. The pots and pans have been cleaned, and the student council president left without leaving, so he can only stay to clean up the garbage.

"Where are you going?" Qi Tianshan asked respectfully when he saw Cui Xisheng.

It was Cui Xisheng who saved his life just now.

"I'm not going anywhere." Cui Xisheng replied, looking for something that could fan the wind in the room.

Qi Tianshan looked at Cui Xisheng's red and swollen lips, and remembered the scene he saw in his mind.

One of the protagonists in the picture is right in front of him, Qi Tianshan unconsciously brought himself into the role of Meng Jiangtian.

Looking at Cui Xisheng's slightly swollen and red lips, Qi Tianshan suddenly felt his mouth dry and wanted to bite down on those tender and moist lips.

The taste should be similar to jelly, sweet, QQ, and soft.

Qi Tianshan was fascinated by Cui Xisheng's lips, his eyes became more and more presumptuous. Imagining the taste and texture of those lips, Qi Tianshan swallowed and kept licking his lips.

"What are you doing? Why don't you leave yet." Qi Tianshan's eyes were so perverted that it was hard for Cui Xisheng not to pay attention.

It's just that the perverted eyes made him sick, Cui Xisheng scolded loudly when he saw that Qi Tianshan was about to rush towards him.

Qi Tianshan came back to his senses instantly after being shouted, and paused his eager footsteps. Cui Xisheng took the opportunity to run back to the bedroom and locked the door behind him.

He is no stranger to Qi Tianshan's eyes, Meng Jiangtian used to look at him with such eyes when he was thinking about that kind of thing.

But he couldn't understand why Qi Tianshan had such thoughts about him.

They are all men, even if Qi Tianshan is the same kind of person as him, they shouldn't just go up to him when they see him.

Did he do anything that made Qi Tianshan impulsive? Cui Xisheng frowned and recalled that he just stood there looking for a fan when he went out just now, without doing any unnecessary movements. Did this person eat something wrong?

Just as he was thinking, there was a loud closing sound outside the house. Cui Xisheng secretly opened the bedroom door and glanced at the living room. Qi Tianshan had already left. It should be the sound of him going out and closing the door just now.

The person finally left, Cui Xisheng couldn't help heaving a sigh of relief. In this last days, he couldn't help guarding against zombies and humans, and suddenly felt very tired to live.

Qi Tianshan ran upstairs with the garbage, and threw the garbage bag downstairs.

The zombies downstairs were killed by Meng Jiangtian. There were not many newly gathered zombies, and a garbage bag did not cause much commotion.

After climbing over the one-meter-high earth wall erected by Zhao Huanrui, Qi Tianshan sat on the sports mat in dismay.

Zhao Huanrui sized him up a few times, seeing that something was wrong with him, he pushed him and asked, "What's wrong with you? You were scolded by Meng Jiangtian again." "No." Qi Tianshan shook his head and glanced at the cushion

Zhao Huanrui was sitting on , that Tracy had slept with.

The picture of Cui Xisheng and Meng Jiangtian embracing and kissing once again appeared in his mind. Cui Xisheng's rosy lips seemed to be constantly enlarged in front of his eyes, tempting Qi Tianshan to kiss them.

Qi Tianshan didn't want to think about it, but he couldn't control himself, his whole body felt strange.

"Let's change places, you come and sleep." Qi Tianshan pulled Zhao Huanrui past him, and forcibly changed places with Zhao Huanrui.

Lying on the mat that Cui Xisheng had slept on, Qi Tianshan rubbed his face tightly against the mat. It seemed that the already scorched mat would ease the heat from his face a little.

He knew something was wrong with him, he must look like a pervert right now. But he just couldn't control it, and he didn't want to control it.

This feeling was so strange that he had never experienced it before.

"Inexplicable." Zhao Huanrui muttered as he looked at Qi Tianshan's huddled back.

In the house, Tracy was still a little scared, so he locked the living room door and the bedroom door.

The room was airtight and it was too hot. If the windows were opened, the smell outside the windows would be even worse. Tracy was so hot that she was sweating and felt very uncomfortable.

Unable to bear the heat, Cui Xisheng took off his T-shirt. After thinking about it, he didn't dare to take off his pants.

Qi Tianshan cast too much shadow on him, if he provoked Meng Jiangtian, he would not be able to resist Meng Jiangtian. There is still a baby in the stomach, so it can't be hurt.

Meng Jiangtian came back not long after, holding a big cardboard box in his hand. Seeing Cui Xisheng shirtless outside the window, Meng Jiangtian's eyes lit up immediately.

Opening the window, the stench of dead zombies coming in followed closely, causing Cui Xisheng to retch immediately.

"Close it quickly, close it." Cui Xisheng pressed his nose and urged.

Meng Jiangtian jumped in and immediately closed the window, put down the box, rushed to Cui Xisheng's side in twos and threes, hugged Cui Xisheng, and patted Cui Xisheng's smooth back.

He asked very worriedly: "What's the matter, do you still want to vomit?"

His tone was hurried and his expression worried, but the posture of his hand patting Cui Xisheng's back was a bit wrong.

Just shoot, pinch whatever.

[The author has something to say: Thanks to Tom in the house for 5 recommendation tickets, 1 monthly ticket,

thank you おfatherさんは for 1 recommendation ticket, baby, I am exhausted to type this name,

thanks to savagey for 10 recommendation tickets

, thank you girl Xu Bicheng for 30 recommendation tickets, 3 monthly tickets

thanks to Moxi Moxi 1 recommendation ticket

thanks to Ah Dong! 22 recommendation tickets

thanks (.) 14 recommendation tickets

thanks to Liu Huo 3 monthly tickets

Wen Jian 1 monthly ticket, 5 recommendation tickets

thanks to the stars in my eyes 6 recommendation tickets

thanks to Huajian Xiaolu 5 recommendation tickets, 5 monthly tickets

thanks Sakura aaabbb1 monthly ticket

, dears, if you like this book, you can send the author to order recommendation tickets and monthly tickets, I love you]