Chapter 139 Living Separately

"Elder, if you can say one sentence, you can answer ten sentences. That's how your mother taught you?" Meng Changwei slammed his chopsticks on the table, and shouted at Cui Xisheng unbearably.

Jiao Yaqing wanted to refute, but Cui Xisheng had already tapped his chopsticks and yelled back in a strong manner: "My mother taught me that if people do not offend me, I will not offend them. If they offend me, I will return them.

" It's gone." Furious, Meng Changwei stood up and rolled up his arms and sleeves to teach Cui Xisheng a lesson, he really couldn't bear this rude little pervert.

Cui Xisheng's eyes widened, and he stood up without any hesitation, grabbed Meng Jiangtian's arm, and pulled Meng Jiangtian up as well.

This old man is strong and strong, but he can't fight. For fighting, just let the father and son compete.

"Enough." Meng Jiangtian stood up following Cui Xisheng's pull, and looked at Meng Changwei coldly. The aura of a sixth-level supernatural being oppressed Meng Changwei's legs, and he sat back on the chair.

"You... are you going to rebel? I have raised you for twenty-four years, and now you are attacking me for such a perverted thing. You have learned the etiquette, justice, and shame that I taught you!" Meng Changwei felt uncomfortable all over. For a while, seeing Meng Jiangtian, who was eating inside and outside, became even more angry.

"You supported me for twenty-four years, and I will support you for the rest of my life. You taught me to be a responsible person and contribute to society since I was a child." I think that

these twenty-four years have been based on your teachings Be human.

"I studied medicine to contribute to society. I didn't abandon my pregnant wife for my sake. This is my responsibility.

" On the contrary, it was you, Dad, who became aggressive, mean and vicious, and insisted on forcing me to be a heartless person. "

"I'm a follower? I'm vicious and mean? I'm doing it for your own good. Is that why you think of me?" Meng Jiang's loud questioning made Meng Changwei feel ashamed. He felt that he was Lu Dongbin who was bitten by a dog. He yelled in disappointment and aggrieved go back.

"Don't arrange my life with the excuse that it's good for me. I know what's good for me.

" I'll say it again at the end, Tracy Sheng is the best for me. If you still can't accept him, I will find another house and we will live separately. "Meng Jiangtian said resolutely.

"Xiaotian..." Liu Anjian wanted to persuade

him. Meng Jiangtian glared at him suddenly and said, "Brother An, I appreciate your kindness. You don't need to leave me any more tasks in the future." , I will choose the task that suits me. "

"I... ok. " "Liu Anjian hesitated to speak, looked at Meng Jiangtian's gloomy face, and nodded helplessly.

Glancing at Meng Changwei, Liu Anjian cursed inwardly, blaming the old man, insisting on messing with Meng Jiangtian, interrupting his plan.

" Alright, your wings are hardened and you can make your own decisions. I can't control you anymore. It doesn't matter if you don't eat this meal, you quickly find another house for me and your mother, I don't want to see this mother and son again, and I will never accept him as a daughter-in-law in this life. "Meng Changwei kicked the chair away and rushed upstairs angrily.

"What's the matter. Zhao Shuhua looked at her son, then at her husband, stomped helplessly, and went after Meng Changwei.

"Let's continue eating." "Meng Jiangtian helped Cui Xisheng to sit down, touched Cui Xisheng's belly, and said with a smile: "Don't be angry, be careful that this kid is making trouble with you again.

"It doesn't have to be a son. If you have a daughter, don't you like it? " Cui Xisheng looked at Meng Jiangtian and asked.

"I'll tell you the truth, I like my son." But if it is a daughter, I will definitely spoil him like a little princess. "

"Hmph, you'd better do what you say."

"You must do what you say. Let's continue eating."

The four of them had their own thoughts on this meal. Only Cui Xisheng enjoyed eating heartlessly.

Liu Anjian finished his meal uncomfortable, took out three task sheets and handed them to Meng Jiangtian. Seeing Meng Jiangtian's face darkened, he hurriedly said: "Xiaotian, you can keep these three tasks.

" It's been a long time, and if I release it now, my use of privileges to intercept missions will be exposed.

"Don't worry, I will never help you pick tasks again in the future."

Meng Jiangtian sighed, still accepted three tasks, smiled reluctantly and said: "Brother An, I know you are helping me, but I don't want to give my parents too much hope, thinking that Anna and I still have a chance." "

I know, I didn't think carefully. But if you have something to do in the future, just ask me for help, I don't want to have a quarrel with you because of Anna. "

I will."

After Liu Anjian was sent to the door, the sound of smashing suddenly came from the master bedroom on the second floor, and the crackling was very loud.

"Talk to Uncle Meng carefully. He was also scared in the last few days, so he is so attached to our family." "

Your level is much higher than mine, so explain it clearly to him. Knowing how powerful you are, he will think Accepted by Tracy Sheng. "Liu Anjian persuaded Meng Jiangtian kindly, but he was clamoring in his heart.

Let it go, let it go, it's better to make Cui Xi angry and leave, and make the two of them mess up.

He doesn't mind being a successor, as long as Cui Xisheng follows him , he always has a way to make that evil species die young.

"I know. "Meng Jiangtian nodded perfunctorily.

Liu Anjian smiled and left. Meng Jiangtian listened to the movement upstairs, went back to the room and talked to Cui Xisheng and Jiao Yaqing, and then went out to find a house for Meng Changwei and Zhao Shuhua.

Meng Jiangtian was very lucky. When he went to the real estate management office, there happened to be two couples who were arguing and broke up. They wanted to return the rented house and parted ways.

Both of them are supernatural beings, and they exposed each other's past. It sounds like neither of them is a good person. Speaking of excitement, the two almost fought, but fortunately they were stopped by other supernatural beings.

The house they returned happened to be not far from Meng Jiangtian's house, where Meng Changwei and Zhao Shuhua lived, and it was convenient for Meng Jiangtian to take care of them.

In the midst of the chicken and dog jumping, the two finally returned the house, and Meng Jiangtian rushed up immediately and asked for the small villa.

"Handsome guy, did you rent our house?" Meng Jiangtian finished the formalities and just walked to the door when the girl who had just quarreled and checked out stopped Meng Jiangtian.

"Yes. Do you have something to do?" Meng Jiangtian put away the lease contract and looked at the girl warily.

This woman's eyes were wandering, her face was flattering, listening to what the boy yelled just now, it seemed that she was not a peaceful master.

"Why are you so wary of me? I won't eat you. I just want to discuss with you. We just checked out today and our luggage is still in the house." Can you give me a few days to let

me Find a new house and pack your bags again. "

"I can give you time this afternoon to pack up and go out, and I will move in tonight." "

Meng Changwei and Cui Xisheng stayed together for an extra minute, Meng Jiangtian was afraid that the two would fight, and couldn't wait for a minute.