Chapter 145 Discovery

Meng Jiangtian carefully marked the shops with supplies, and suddenly heard a burst of dense explosions in front of him.

A huge aura suddenly appeared, and Meng Jiangtian frowned suddenly. This aura was the most powerful he had ever seen so far, and it seemed to be about the same level as him.

With something so powerful, it's no wonder Willow Town is so quiet. I don't know if the owner of this breath is a human being or a zombie or something else.

It seems that the sound of the explosion woke this thing up, and the huge breath was released without reservation, and the strong air pressure made people feel very dull.

Meng Jiangtian didn't want to meet this thing, and was about to leave when the air around him suddenly fluctuated, and a dark round thing flew out from the shadow of the ground.

The moment the black ball flew out, Meng Jiangtian felt a familiar aura.

Thinking about it carefully, this breath seems to belong to one of Quan Zhanliang, and it should be a girl.

Meng Jiangtian thought a lot in an instant, and in a blink of an eye, the dark thing was already in front of him.

When they got close, Meng Jiangtian suddenly saw that the thing looked like a bomb, and hurriedly withdrew his outstretched hand, teleporting away continuously.

A deafening explosion sounded from where he had just left.

The shops on the street were bombed to pieces, and the sound of the explosion also attracted the huge aura not far away. Meng Jiangtian felt that the thing rushed towards him in an instant.

When he came, Meng Jiangtian thought about running away if he couldn't beat him. But he is also very confident that no one will let him escape.

But he didn't expect that now, he really had to escape. But he was also curious as to what it was.

After teleporting for a certain distance, Meng Jiangtian flew up to the sky and observed the situation on the ground.

That huge aura did not hide his tracks, and Meng Jiangtian quickly discovered it.

From the outside, it was a woman, a woman who ran very fast. But the speed is still slower than that of Meng Jiangtian.

The woman had disheveled hair, was covered in filth, and held a baby in her arms.

The woman ran to the place where Meng Jiangtian was originally staying and stopped, looked around, but did not find the target, the woman roared angrily.

Her voice was hoarse and terrifying. This woman was not a human being, but a zombie. The baby was far away, and Meng Jiangtian didn't know if it was a normal baby or a zombie.

And Meng Jiangtian also saw something he hadn't noticed when he flew to the sky.

The few people who came with him, who should go to other places to search for supplies, are all sneaking and hiding nearby, as if they are waiting for something.

Meng Jiangtian saw the woman who threw the bomb at him. Her name seemed to be Liu Feifei. Liu Feifei walked in and out of the shadow of the building, as if looking for something. They must be looking for him.

Looking at the ambush location of these people and the female zombie holding the baby, Meng Jiangtian had some guesses in his mind.

He quietly came to Liu Feifei's side, deliberately appearing in front of Liu Feifei.

Sure enough, after a while, another bomb appeared beside him. Meng Jiangtian dodged, the bomb exploded, and the zombie woman holding the baby rushed over again.

Meng Jiangtian slowed down his escape so that Liu Feifei could keep up. Bombs around him kept appearing, attracting female zombies to chase after him.

After a few times, Meng Jiangtian was sure that the woman deliberately wanted the female zombie to chase her.

This mission seems to be specially for him to prepare for the Hongmen Banquet. But why did these people want to harm him? He had just arrived in the safe zone, so he shouldn't have offended anyone.

Except Liu Anna.

Meng Jiangtian had doubts in his heart, but there is no evidence now, maybe he can ask these people.

Meng Jiangtian's eyes flashed, and he took the initiative to run towards the circle surrounded by these people.

"Boss, Meng Jiangtian went towards you, but I didn't catch him, and that thing didn't catch up to him. He wasn't hurt, so be careful." Liu Feifei hid on the top of a tall building, watching Meng Jiangtian run With his back, he called Quan Zhanliang.

"Not injured? It's hard to handle. Did you see what that thing is?" Quan Zhanliang asked with a frown.

"I see, it's a female zombie, I don't know what level it is. Her aura is too terrifying, I dare not get too close." "

We also feel that her level is not low. We can feel the suppression of her aura from such a distance. Meng Jiangtian's level is not low, and if we add a female zombie, we may not be able to stop him.

"Let's retreat temporarily, and you continue to follow Meng Jiangtian and report the location of the female zombie. If it's too dangerous, you should retreat quickly and find a chance to kill Meng Jiangtian later. "

" Got it. "Liu Feifei hung up the phone and chased where Meng Jiangtian left.

Meng Jiangtian brought the female zombie to the hiding place of several people, but found that these people had already left.

Let them run fast. Meng Jiangtian sneered, today's scourge There's no need to race against the female zombie if they don't reach them. Meng Jiangtian's figure flickered a few times, and he escaped from the female zombie's pursuit.

Liu Feifei couldn't find Meng Jiangtian all of a sudden, and her inner worries were even heavier. Meng Jiangtian seemed to be more powerful than they imagined, and it might not be so easy to kill him.

The female zombie went crazy all morning, and the street was completely messed up by her. Finally, when the female zombie calmed down, Meng Jiangtian bypassed her and continued to search the shop.

Although the purpose of these people was him, not the resources here, Meng Jiangtian found that this town seemed to have never been searched, and many things were scarce in the safe area.

For example, in the drug storehouse of a hospital, boxes of medicines are neatly arranged. Meng Jiangtian was not polite, picked some commonly used medicines and put them all in the space.

When he has time, he will bring Hao Ren here. Some of the instruments here are not broken, and they have been moved back, so he doesn't have to buy them for Hao Ren.

Until the evening when the sun was about to set, Quan Zhanliang called to ask about Meng Jiangtian's location.

Meng Jiangtian made a positioning call, and the five people arrived at Meng Jiangtian's location before the sun set.

Meng Jiangtian took a careful look at Liu Feifei and confirmed that her aura was exactly the same as that of the one who secretly threw the bomb in the dark today.

"Did your search miss the location? This is the north of the town." Quan Zhanliang looked at the location and said to Meng Jiangtian.

"No way, there's a zombie in the east, its level is too high, I can't beat her, so I can only avoid her." Meng Jiangtian stared into Quan Zhanliang's eyes and said with a smile.

"Are there any zombies? When I came here, I saw that several streets were badly damaged. Was it made by zombies? Did you fight with zombies?" Quan Zhanliang's acting skills are at the level of movie kings, with surprise and worry in his

eyes There is no flaw at all.

"I didn't fight, the zombie was very powerful, I couldn't fight it, and I managed to escape.

"But today is very strange. Someone keeps throwing bombs at me. There are other people here, and you should be careful when you go to search for supplies." Meng Jiangtian's acting skills are not covered, and he "sincerely" told several people.

Several people had different expressions on their faces. Meng Jiangtian pretended not to see them. After dinner, everyone found a place to rest.

In the dead of night, Meng Jiangtian slept in a room alone, and gently opened his eyes, with wood-type supernatural powers to detect everyone's aura.

Some people are asleep, some people are not asleep. Meng Jiangtian quietly left the room through the window.