Chapter 148 Making Money

"What do you want to ask me?" Liu Anjian sat next to Meng Jiangtian nervously.

"I want you to check some people for me. I am going to Liushu Town this time. Thanks to these people, I can escape." Meng Jiangtian said with a smile.

"Who? Did you meet anything in Willow Town?"

"It's my teammates, Quan Zhanliang, Zhang Guang, Wu Minliang, Liu Feifei, and Meng Lisa.

" We met a zombie in Willow Town , her level is too high, we can't beat it together.

"Later we ran away separately. I was very lucky. That zombie didn't come after me. I don't know who it was after."

So I want you to check for me. Is any of them back? not alive. "

Meng Jiangtian spoke slowly, staring at Liu Anjian to observe his reaction. Liu Anjian

looked worried, as if he was nervous about what happened to them. Even the absent-minded panic in his eyes still couldn't be concealed. "Liu

Shuzhen Is that thing a zombie? It can't even beat your level, what level is it? "Liu Anjian didn't pay attention to those five people at all, but cared more about the zombies.

"I don't know what level it is, it's higher than me anyway. I took one look and walked away, not knowing much about it.

"You'd better keep an eye on those five people for me. If they come back, tell me, I have to thank them." "

Okay, I will pay attention." Liu Anjian nodded with the corners of his mouth pulled, still wanting to ask the zombies thing.

But Meng Jiangtian said: "Speaking of which, I always feel weird about going to Liushu Town this time. The people who went with me always stared at me, as if they were afraid that I would run away." Can

you Can no longer help me check their identities to see if they are working for someone. "

"Do things for whom? " How can you be so suspicious. The supernatural beings in our safe zone all form teams of supernatural beings independently, and they all make their own decisions. Even our management can't completely let them do things. "Liu Anjian rolled his eyes uneasily, and explained with a smirk.

"That's weird. I just arrived in the safe zone, and I haven't offended them. I always feel that they want to harm me. "

"Could it be that you are too nervous and feel wrong. " "

It's not bad. It's always right to investigate. Otherwise, there are always people around me who are thinking about my life, but I don't know it. It's not very dangerous."

"Brother An, can't you find out their identities? If it's difficult, I won't bother you." Meng Jiangtian looked at Liu Anjian with a smile, a trace of disdain that could be seen was well hidden in his smile.

Liu Anjian saw the disdain in Meng Jiangtian's eyes, which made him lose his temper immediately: "What's the trouble, these people's identities are registered, and I can find them when I go back. It doesn't bother you at all, just wait, I'll tell you when I find out." "

Then thank you Brother An. It would be best to find out who they have the most contact with, so I can know who wants to harm me."

"No problem." Liu Anjian patted her chest to assure her.

As for the result of the investigation, he still has the final say, maybe he can even blame his enemy and ask Meng Jiangtian to help him deal with the enemy.

Thinking about it this way, this is really a good thing that kills two birds with one stone.

"Brother An, you're here." The bedroom door was opened, Cui Xisheng came out rubbing his eyes, walked over to Meng Jiangtian's side, and nestled into Meng Jiangtian's arms.

Liu Anjian's originally happy face immediately darkened three points, and his eyes were full of jealousy. Afraid of being seen out, Liu Anjian picked up the water glass on the table and took a sip of water.

"Are you hungry?" Meng Jiangtian held Cui Xisheng's cheek and kissed him, and peeked at Liu Anjian from the corner of his eye. Good guy, the look in his eyes at that moment is exactly the same as the one in the video.

"I'm not hungry, he's hungry, and it made my stomach hurt." Cui Xisheng said aggrievedly, rubbing his stomach.

"Go back to the room, I'll give you some powers. Brother An, sit down for a while." Meng Jiangtian helped Cui Xisheng to stand up.

Liu Anjian also stood up and said, "I won't sit down anymore. I have something else to do. I'll check the information of those people for you, and I'll leave first." "Brother An, go slowly." Meng Jiangtian sent Liu Anjian off with a

smile leave.

After closing the door, the smile on the corner of Liu Anjian's mouth disappeared immediately, he gritted his teeth, and his face was gloomy.

Those trash can't even kill an individual. Meng Jiangtian already suspected that those people could not stay.

He really wanted to find out where those trash had gone, and he must not let them come back alive.

Meng Jiangtian helped Cui Xisheng back to the house, and gave the noisy baby some supernatural powers.

After breakfast, Cui Xisheng, who reunited after a long absence, hugged Meng Jiangtian and would not let go.

Meng Jiangtian originally wanted to find trouble with Liu Anjian, but Liu Anjian was not as important as Cui Xisheng, so Meng Jiangtian stayed with Cui Xisheng for a day with peace of mind.

It wasn't until Hao Ren knocked on the door that the two of them left the bedroom.

"Dean, is there something on your mind?" Meng Jiangtian remembered that when he came back, Dean Hao had a frown.

"It's nothing, I just need this." Hao Ren rubbed his fingers together, indicating that he was short of money.

Meng Jiangtian was silent. He didn't have much money now. He thought he could make five million this time, but he almost lost his life in it.

"How much do you want?" He still has 1.8 million in his hand, and Hao Ren still has to go out to make some money if he gives it to Hao Ren.

During Meng Jiangtian's absence, there was no ability for the baby, and Hao Ren was trying to make Cui Xisheng more comfortable. Meng Jiangtian gave the money happily.

"I want a lot, how much can you give?" Hao Ren asked.

"How much do you want? I still have more than 1.8 million contribution points."

"Not enough." Hao Ren shook his head and sighed, "It's all my fault. I run to the hospital every day. The shameless dean knows what I want. The price of the medical equipment that he doesn't know how to use is getting higher and higher day by day.

" If you want to buy all the equipment I want, it is estimated that it will cost 19 million. Hao Ren looked at Meng Jiangtian in embarrassment.

Meng Jiangtian blinked his big eyes and looked at Hao Ren innocently. Good guy, ten times the money in his hand is not enough.

"I also know that it is not easy for you to make money, so I If you want to make some purification potions and sell them, you will definitely be able to sell them for a lot of money.

"But once this potion appears, someone will definitely look for me. I don't want to be imprisoned in the laboratory again. So I want to discuss with you how to sell the potion without being discovered." "It really needs to be thought out

. .Now everything is connected to the Internet, every move is monitored, and you will be found wherever you go." Meng Jiangtian rubbed his chin, thinking hard.

"With Xiaobai here, it's no problem to fool the human eye. I'm just afraid that Xiaobai's charm ability can fool the camera." Hao Ren said with a frown.

"It's easy to handle, just try to record it with your mobile phone." Meng Jiangtian's eyes lit up, he took out his mobile phone, and aimed at Hao Ren.