Chapter 105 We may be relatives

It wasn't Wu Liang who did it, Cui Xisheng quickly came to a conclusion. Wu Liang has not entered his room today, so it is impossible for him to steal these snacks.

Hao Ren? Cui Xisheng rolled his eyes and recalled Hao Ren's activities today. The two of them were together all day, and Hao Ren never entered his room.

Meng Jiangtian was not at home, and the two female supernatural beings were inseparable. The nanny left after cooking, and everyone in the house was excluded, leaving only the cat.

Cui Xisheng vaguely seemed to remember that when he was getting snacks for Wu Liang, the cat followed him into his bedroom, and he really forgot whether he came out or not.

The only person in this house who could do such things as stealing snacks was Hao Ren, who was the black cat. Since it was impossible for Hao Ren, it could only be the black cat.

Good guy, he ate up all his snacks just one day after entering the house, and that was the snacks he was going to eat for a week, so you can't get used to it.

Cui Xisheng rushed back to the bedroom with an empty suitcase in his hands.

In the bedroom, one person and one cat are still gesticulating back and forth. Cui Xisheng kicked the door open, frightened one person and one cat stopped at the same time.

Cui Xisheng threw the empty box in front of the little black cat, and asked sinisterly, "Tell me, did you steal all the snacks?" The little black cat

looked at the empty box, with its ears drooping back Neck, big eyes looked at Cui Xisheng pitifully, and called softly: "Meow~" "It's useless to be

cute. Either let him beat you up today, or spit out all my snacks ." Tracy refused to accept that, and her attitude was very tough.

Meng Jiangtian was happy, ready to beat the cat.

The little black cat looked at Meng Jiangtian and then at Cui Xisheng. After weighing the pros and cons, the little black cat immediately made a decision that was beneficial to him.

"Meow!" A flash of lightning pierced the air, and a big hole was knocked open the screen of the window. The little black cat had disappeared into the night without a trace.

"Come back! My bodyguard is gone." Cui Xisheng lay down by the window, heartbroken.

Never expected that the little black cat ran away as soon as it said it would, and was tempted by him as promised, so it was extremely possessive of him? Why just leave him like this?

Cui Xisheng regretted it very much now, he shouldn't have pushed the little black cat too hard just now. If some snacks can be exchanged for such a bodyguard, he is willing to do so.

Why were you so impulsive just now, without thinking clearly about the stakes? Could it really be three years of being pregnant and stupid?

"It's just a cat, run away as soon as it runs away." Meng Jiangtian felt comfortable, the guy who got in the way finally left, and comforted Cui Xisheng in a happy mood.

"What is a cat? Is that an ordinary cat? It is a cat that can protect me.

I just want it to stop stealing my snacks. Why is a cat so angry? "Cui Xisheng was so heartbroken that he almost cried with regret.

"I can protect you too, why do you have to have a cat to protect you? That thing has supernatural powers, what if it makes it angry one day, and it hurts you again?" "If I relied on you to protect me, I would

have Died eight hundred times. Every time you leave, someone will kill me.

If it weren't for it this time, you might not see me and the child. That cat is my savior.

By the way, don't talk about me I also forgot, when I was hunted down today, I called you so many times, why didn't you answer?

Do you know that if it weren't for that cat today, you might be collecting the body for me now. Cui Xi poked Meng Jiangtian's chest fiercely, and asked angrily.

"You are being hunted down!" what happened? "Meng Jiangtian took out his mobile phone, only to see that there were eight missed calls on the mobile phone.

Checking the time of the incoming call, he was having a heated fight with the zombies at that time, and the crackling sound of the supernatural explosion prevented him from hearing the ringtone of the mobile phone. He was

afraid for a moment . , if Cui Xisheng was in danger because he didn't receive the call, he might go crazy. He was

n't sure if he would stay by Cui Xisheng's side all the time. Low.

If Cui Xisheng had that cat protecting him, he would be able to go out and do errands with peace of mind. Realizing the importance of the little black cat, Meng Jiangtian regretted it instantly. "I'm sorry,

I was killing zombies at the time, so I didn't hear the bell. I was wrong. From now on, I will set my mobile phone to vibrate, and I will definitely answer your call as soon as possible. Nothing important, I will never leave you half a step. Empress Meng

Jiang hugged Cui Xisheng in fear, still wanting to figure out what happened today, and asked again: "What's going on with today's hunt, do you know who is chasing you?" "

"I don't know, we were walking, and suddenly two wind-type supernatural beings in black clothes and masks rushed out."

They injured the two female supernatural beings who were protecting me, and they wanted to kill me. If the little black cat hadn't come out in time and killed those two wind power users, you wouldn't have seen me today. "

"Are the two supernatural beings who killed you dead?" Where is the body?

"I don't know, they were struck by the little black cat's lightning and fell from the sky. " We ran away in a hurry, not knowing if they were dead or not. "

"Then I guess we couldn't find the body. Who is that boy outside, your brother?" "

You think we look alike too, don't you? He is also my savior.

When I was hunted down, he also wanted to The one who saved me was not as fast as the little black cat, and was struck by lightning.

He escorted us home. I think it was getting late, and the alarm was still ringing outside, so let him stay here for one night. "

"You really don't know him? Is there any lost child in your family?" Meng Jiangtian rubbed his chin and asked, the two were really alike.

"I'm the only one in my family. He looks four or five years younger than me. In my childhood memory, I don't have a younger brother, nor have I lost him.

" Could it be your relative's child?"

"Why do you care so much about him? Have you taken a fancy to him?" Cui Xisheng squinted at Meng Jiangtian and asked sourly.

"Is your vinegar jar too full? The sour smell is overflowing." Meng Jiangtian leaned close to Cui Xisheng and smelled it, fanning his nose with his hand.

"That..." At the door, Wu Liang showed half of his head, timidly interrupting their flirting.

Talking about others behind the scenes was heard by the Lord, Cui Xisheng was a little embarrassed, coughed and asked with a smile: "Why don't you sleep, what's the matter?

" It's so similar.

I've been with you for a long time today. I don't have any relatives now. I'm very excited to see you, so I followed you all the way.

When you are in danger, I also rush out instinctively. Brother, what are your parents' names? We may be really distant relatives. "