Chapter 35 Fusion

A first-level space-type ability user can only store dead objects, perhaps just awakened, this person has not yet found a way to attack with space-type abilities.

When encountering zombies, they can only use space-based teleportation skills to escape, and because the level is too low, the distance of teleportation is not far.

A person hiding in hiding, one day and one night, did not leave the University of Chinese Medicine too far.

Meng Jiangtian didn't act immediately when he found someone. The space system's ability to escape was too strong, and he was so alarmed that it would be difficult to find him next time.

Meng Jiangtian floated in the air and observed him for a long time. Every space teleport of this person does not exceed two meters.

If there are many zombies around, he needs to teleport continuously, and his newly awakened ability can only teleport three times in a row.

Meng Jiangtian didn't know if he had reservations, or if he could only teleport three times in a row.

Glancing at the sun above his head, he has been following this person for a day, and he has also figured out his teleportation distance and habits, and it is time to make a move.

He always remembered the gloomy look that this person looked at Cui Xisheng before he left. If this person is allowed to live, a person with supernatural powers will definitely be a big trouble when he grows up in the future.

The space-type supernatural person jumped three times in a row again, and teleported from the first floor to the balcony on the third floor. He was paralyzed on the balcony, gasping for breath, looking very tired.

Meng Jiangtian narrowed his eyes, this is a good opportunity. In an instant, two rapidly spinning wind blades were condensed from both hands, and they were thrown out at the space-type supernatural being.

The space-type supernatural being sensed the threat, but only had time to glance at the direction the wind blade was coming from. He had just exhausted his light power, and he didn't have the extra strength to dodge again, and his neck was cut off instantly by the wind blade.

The head fell on the leg, and without the control of the supernatural being, the female zombie in his space was ejected.

The female zombie came out dazed, looking around with gray eyes.

Seeing the corpse of the space user, the female zombie was instantly excited, and threw herself on the body of the space user and began to chew.

Meng Jiangtian threw out the wind blade expressionlessly, and the female zombie's head also moved. On the head of Lu Gunyuan, there was still a piece of meat from a space-type supernatural being who left alone for her in her mouth.

The smell of blood stimulated the zombies downstairs. After a while, a group of zombies gathered on the first floor, crowded together, stretched out their hands and screamed towards the third floor.

But they just wailed, and they simply didn't think about going up the corridor.

Meng Jiangtian ignored the zombies downstairs, and the wind blade cut open the stomach of the space-type supernatural being, and Meng Jiangtian dug out a crystal nucleus the size of a mung bean.

Looking at the zombies downstairs, Meng Jiangtian flew away with the wind on his feet.

Finding a nearby high-rise building, Meng Jiangtian observed for a while, and made sure that there were no zombies or supernatural beings nearby.

He took out the crystal nucleus of the space-type supernatural being, wiped off the blood, opened his mouth and swallowed it into his stomach.

The feeling of merging a crystal nucleus is not pleasant. Although he awakened his supernatural ability a month earlier than others, Meng Jiangtian is only a beginner, and his physical strength can barely bear the energy of the primary crystal nucleus.

Feeling about to explode all over his body, Meng Jiangtian's skin all over his body turned red. He gritted his teeth and endured it. After two hours of suffering, it was considered that he had fused the crystal nucleus of the space system superhuman.

The clothes all over his body were soaked, and there were still some foul-smelling impurities stuck to him, so he couldn't wear them anymore.

Taking off his shirt, his body was covered with a layer of faded skin. Meng Jiangtian, who hadn't exercised much, also had some muscle lines.

The left hand is dragging a small whirlwind, and the right hand is a light blue compressed space.

The crystal nuclei of the space system are perfectly integrated.

[The author has something to say: Thank you, this, this 1 recommendation ticket

thanks to the girl Xu Bicheng 11 recommendation tickets

thanks to the stop-and-go 3 recommendation tickets, 1 monthly ticket, 2 trilobites

thanks to Mo Xiang's little wife 11 recommendation tickets, 1 trilobite,

thanks to Little Bronze, 3 monthly tickets, 3 recommendation tickets,

10 recommendation tickets thanks to savagey]