Chapter 32 Meng Jiangtian's Purpose

I don't know what the purpose of this box of red dates is. Maybe Liu Anna won't let Meng Jiangtian touch it, and this guy can't help but want to vent to him again.

It's just that he's throwing up all the time now, that little bastard just wants to raise himself well before going on. It must be so, these two people are really a couple, there is no good thing.

Anyway, he would still vomit after eating it, and he would be eaten after raising it. This box of jujube-flavored food, even if he was killed, he would not eat another bite, and he would never let that bastard's plot succeed.

The more Cui Xisheng thought about it, the more angry he kicked the box, and the box flew in a perfect parabola in mid-air, and the jujube-flavored food inside scattered all over the floor. Unfortunately, the crowd all looked at Meng Jiangtian, and no one dared to come up to fight for it.

Meng Jiangtian and Liu Anna, who hadn't gone far, heard the voice and looked back. Cui Xisheng leaned against the wall and raised his head arrogantly, staring at Meng Jiangtian with his nostrils, and raised a certain finger insultingly.

Meng Jiangtian just glanced at Cui Xisheng, turned back blankly and continued to protect Liu Anna to leave.

Cui Xisheng looked at the backs of the two of them and remembered how Meng Jiangtian ignored him and left on the day they broke up.

Now with Liu Anna's back, it is even more intuitive to tell Cui Xisheng the reason for their breakup.

Cui Xisheng pursed his lips, trying to hold back the tears that wanted to come out and see the world.

She didn't even bother to respond to his provocation. Is this to completely ignore him? Thinking of being someone else's friend with benefits for three years, he has never received a penny, and he has lost a lot of money.

Viciously wiped away the disappointing tears from the corners of his eyes, when he sees Meng Jiangtian again, he must demand a reward from that bastard.

The three-year rewards for friends with guns should be enough to exchange for the food they needed before going to the army to save them.

Before the army came, Meng Jiangtian had to support him, or if he didn't want to, he exposed their relationship.

When he sees that the army is rescued, he must stay away from that bastard, whoever leaves will not be able to live.

Cui Xisheng secretly made up his mind, ambitious to live alone. But touching the still flat stomach, Cui Xisheng felt very uncertain.

The end of the world came suddenly, and the world suddenly became full of dangers. When the belly is big, can he really give birth to the child safely by himself?

Counting on Meng Jiangtian was hopeless, Cui Xisheng glanced at Zhao Jiake who helped him to sit down, maybe he also had to rely on a big brother to protect him.

Cui Xisheng sat down slowly and looked at the other three supernatural beings.

Accustomed to seeing Meng Jiangtian, these three people were not pleasing to the eye, Cui Xisheng secretly scolded himself for being unworthy, why he was so deeply influenced by Meng Jiangtian, sighed helplessly, closed his eyes and thought about another way out.

Meng Jiangtian took Liu Anna to the other side of the crowd, separated by hundreds of people, Cui Xisheng and Liu Anna were alone.

On the way back, Meng Jiangtian picked up all the jujube-flavored snacks that Cui Xisheng had kicked out, and put them back in boxes. There were not many of them.

No one dared to compete with Meng Jiangtian, a supernatural being. Cui Xisheng was very upset. These people are too cowardly. A hundred or so people can't compete with one supernatural being?

Meng Jiangtian held the box and looked at Cui Xisheng for a while, facing Cui Xisheng's angry, disdainful, and hateful eyes, Meng Jiangtian gave the box to Zhao Jiake, "You take it, don't be robbed by others. Give him something to eat when he's hungry

. You are not allowed to eat these, I will bring you your food."

"Don't worry, I promise to take good care of these foods. If I'm gone, these foods will be fine. Did you agree to let me follow you?" Zhao Jiake was very excited, hugging the box tightly, and asked expectantly.

[The author has something to say: Thank you for this 1 recommendation ticket

thanks to the girl Xu Bicheng 11 recommendation tickets

thanks to Mo Xiang's little wife 11 recommendation tickets, 1 trilobite

thanks to user khjpwjqn 6 recommendation tickets

thanks to savagey 10 recommendation tickets

thank you for liking you 1 recommendation ticket]