Chapter 39 Meng Jiangtian's Indifference

"Brother Jiang Tian, ​​please give me a box to put food in. If you leave for too long, I won't be hungry anymore.

And I'm alone there without personal protection. I'm afraid, and I want to be with Cui Xisheng. Zhao Jiake is responsible for protecting us, and I can take care of Cui Xisheng.

I am a girl, and I am better at taking care of people than him. You can see that Cui Xisheng's face is worse than yesterday. He must be unable to take care of others." "

You Don't blame me, Cui Xisheng's complexion is much better than yesterday, I will take care of him. Don't talk nonsense." Zhao Jiake immediately jumped out to refute.

Meng Jiangtian is so ruthless, if he is really to blame for not taking good care of Cui Xisheng, his life will be lost.

Cui Xisheng also frowned when he heard Liu Anna's words, he didn't want this white lotus to take care of him.

According to the routine in the novel, if he stays with Bai Lianhua, he will definitely be misunderstood by the male protagonist.

There is still a baby in her stomach, so she can't be tossed away by this white lotus.

It's just that he hasn't refused yet, Zhao Jiake is more excited than him, and he doesn't bother to speak. It was the way Meng Jiangtian looked at him that made him uncomfortable.

Meng Jiangtian looked at Cui Xisheng's face for a while. Cui Xisheng ate a few more breads today, but his face looked better than yesterday.

So Meng Jiangtian chose to believe in Zhao Jiake, and said to Liu Anna, "Go over after eating, you have no food, and no one will think of you. And they don't dare to have any bad thoughts about you." Meng Jiangtian turned back with a sullen face

, The three people on the ground were still rolling and crying.

Meng Jiangtian smiled sinisterly, and said to the Bailaihao on the opposite side: "No one is allowed to save them, whether they can live or not depends on their own good fortune.

Liu Anna and Cui Xisheng are my friends. If anyone dares to think of them again, these three people will be your role models. "

The cold voice made everyone tremble. Many people were glad that they didn't rush up just now, otherwise they might lose their legs now.

Seeing everyone being honest, Meng Jiangtian turned around and asked Zhao Jiake, "The three supernatural beings Why aren't you here?

"They said in the morning that they would go out to find food, but they haven't come back yet. " "Zhao Jiake replied with some fear.

Although he was mentally prepared and knew that it would be difficult to survive in the last days, the last day had only passed one day, and they were all flowers in the greenhouse before. He had never seen such a bloody scene with his own eyes. Zhao Jiake suddenly felt that human life was worthless in the last days

. The truth of this sentence. Meng Jiangtian looked indifferent and indifferent to human life.

Zhao Jiake looked at Meng Jiangtian and suddenly regretted it. Cut yourself off.

"Have you been out for so long? I'll look for it, you take care of him. "Meng Jiangtian glanced at Cui Xisheng, and flew away like a gust of wind.

Liu Anna stared at Meng Jiangtian's back, her eyes almost popping out.

Meng Jiangtian only looked at Cui Xisheng, and only asked Zhao Jiake to protect Cui Xisheng. He didn't mention himself. He left without even looking at him.

Did he take himself seriously, did he regard himself as a girlfriend?

What went wrong? Why did they suddenly become so stiff?

It's all about Cui Xisheng. It was after he came that Meng Jiangtian's attitude towards her changed.

Liu Anna glanced at Cui Xisheng with hatred, but found that Cui Xisheng was looking at her. Liu Anna's mind turned quickly, and her face changed instantly to reveal a smile.

Now is not the time to fall out with Cui Xisheng.