Chapter 147 Go Home

Meng Lisa showed Meng Jiangtian a mobile phone video, and all the truth was clear.

Watching Liu Anjian mention his vicious face in the video, Meng Jiangtian frowned slightly. He just rejected Liu Anna, as for killing him?

Or is it because of... Tracy Sheng?

Meng Jiangtian sent the video to his mobile phone, and released Meng Lisa as agreed.

Looking out of the space, the female zombie was yelling not far away, destroying the buildings on the side of the road.

Meng Jiangtian looked at Meng Lisa, flew into the sky, and galloped away. Whether this woman can survive or not depends on her ability.

The female zombie sensed Meng Jiangtian's supernatural aura, and immediately turned around and chased after him. But she couldn't run at the speed of Meng Jiangtian's full flight.

But this actually hurt Meng Lisa. The woman wanted to sneak away, but she didn't expect the female zombie to be so vigilant and rushed over all at once.

She hid in a shopping mall by the side of the road, hoping to escape.

But the wood-type ability could detect the breath of creatures, and the female zombie who was in a rage found Meng Lisa at once.

Meng Lisa still failed to escape, the female zombie swallowed Meng Lisa's crystal nucleus and saw her mobile phone.

The blue-gray eyes flashed, and the female zombie picked up the phone and fiddled with it, seeing a lot of selfies and small videos taken by Meng Lisa.

In a video, she heard Meng Lisa's words: "There is heaven above, and Suzhou and Hangzhou below. In the safe zone of our Suzhou province, the bad environment is good..." The female zombie looked up in the

direction Meng Jiangtian left. The gray zombie's face was gloomy like a demon crawling out of the ground.

Meng Jiangtian didn't dare to stop for a moment, and flew back to the safe zone. Although he didn't earn five million for this mission, what he knew was worth more than five million.

It's really hard to guard against a friend who wants to die by his side.

When they got home, it was already evening, Cui Xisheng and Jiao Yaqing were having dinner, Hao Ren was absent-mindedly poking rice grains, with a lot of preoccupations.

The three people and the two beasts were startled when they saw Meng Jiangtian, and rushed to greet them, asking for his health.

"Why don't you tell me in advance when you come back." Cui Xisheng threw himself into Meng Jiangtian's arms, hugged Meng Jiangtian's waist, grinning so much that the corners of his mouth reached the back of his head.

"I want to give you a surprise, are you happy?" Meng Jiangtian hugged Cui Xisheng, and kissed Cui Xisheng lightly on the forehead.

"Happy. Have you eaten? Let's eat together. I haven't eaten with you for a long time, and the food is not delicious." "

It's only three

days, how long. " "

Cui Xisheng dragged Meng Jiangtian to the dinner table, and the family had a happy dinner.

Meng Jiangtian didn't mention anything about this mission, and the two elders didn't disturb their reunion, and went back to their rooms to rest after eating.

Meng Jiangtian looked at Hao Ren's back. The old man was very worried, so I'll ask him tomorrow.

Meng Jiangtian and Cui Xisheng were lying on the same bed, asking each other about the past three days.

"Thanks to Liu Anjian's help that day, otherwise my mother would have suffered a lot. You have to thank him very much.

"He has helped a lot in the past few days. He brought the dishes tonight, and the ones you left behind have already been eaten." When Cui Xisheng mentioned Liu Anjian, there was no trace of disgust in his words.

Hearing that Liu Anjian brought the dishes for tonight, Meng Jiangtian suddenly felt nauseous.

This man is really double-faced, secretly framing him, but on the surface he takes care of Cui Xisheng like this. Sure enough, that kid was born for Tracy.

Meng Jiangtian looked at Cui Xisheng's face in his arms, he was really a little fairy, he could seduce anyone.

Touching Cui Xisheng's bulging belly again, Meng Jiangtian really wanted to warn the baby not to radiate supernatural powers anymore, his father was about to be killed by his love rival.

Meng Jiangtian's return gave the family a sense of security. Everyone slept soundly tonight.

Early the next morning, just as Jiao Yaqing got up to make breakfast, the doorbell rang.

Jiao Yaqing opened the door, and Liu Anjian stood outside with a basket of fruits and vegetables.

"Why are you bringing so many dishes here again? You haven't finished eating what you gave yesterday." Facing the savior, Jiao Yaqing warmly welcomed Liu Anjian into the house.

"Throw it away before you finish eating. You still have to eat fresh vegetables. These are just picked from the farm this morning, absolutely fresh." "You can't throw them away. The

vegetables are so expensive now. Have you eaten breakfast? Don't you want to eat here?" Jiao Yaqing asked politely.

Liu Anjian, however, was not polite at all. He went down the donkey and said happily, "I really haven't eaten. I went to the farm early in the morning." "

Aunt Jiao, your craftsmanship is much better than my nanny's. I've been thinking about this for a long time. "

"I can only cook some home-cooked dishes. You sit down for a while, and I'll cook." Jiao Yaqing smiled happily after being praised, and brought Liu Anjian into the house.

"Is Cui Xisheng still awake?" Liu Anjian was sitting on the sofa, looking at Cui Xisheng's room eagerly, he really wanted to go in and see Cui Xisheng's sleeping face.

"Xiaotian came back last night. The two of us should have talked until late. Xiaosheng likes lazy beds. When Xiaotian comes back, he won't get up." Jiao Yaqing said with a smile.

"What? Meng Jiangtian is back!?" Liu Anjian suddenly stood up from the sofa and shouted in panic.

"Yeah, I came back last night. What's wrong with you? Why are you so surprised." Jiao Yaqing held a cucumber and looked at Liu Anjian inexplicably.

"I...it's nothing." Liu Anjian forced a smile, and looked at Cui Xisheng's closed door in panic.

"Aunt Jiao, I just remembered that I have something else to do, so I'm leaving first." Liu Anjian anxiously wanted to figure out what was going on, and was not in the mood for breakfast at all, so she hurried to leave.

"Let's go after breakfast." Meng Jiangtian opened the door and called out to Liu Anjian.

Liu Anjian froze for a moment, standing on the spot, feeling that behind him, Meng Jiangtian's eyes could pierce the back of his head.

Maintaining his weak legs, Liu Anjian slowly turned his head, and Meng Jiangtian was leaning on the door frame, looking at him with a smile.

Liu Anjian had never found Meng Jiangtian's smile so scary. He wanted to smile at Meng Jiangtian too, but his face was so stiff that he couldn't control it at all.

"You're back, I see you accepted a mission to Willow Town, that mission was too difficult and no one took it at all.

" I wanted to call you back, but you've already left, it's great that you came back safely . "

As expected of being a secretary, Liu Anjian took a few deep breaths, his complexion gradually eased, his words became more and more fluent, and finally he felt really happy for Meng Jiangtian.

"Yeah, it's really dangerous, and I almost didn't come back." Meng Jiangtian still smiled, walked out of the room and closed the door, blocking Liu Anjian's constant glances into the room.

Liu Anjian took a few steps back in disappointment, Meng Jiangtian walked to the sofa, and greeted Liu Anjian: "Come and sit down, let's go after breakfast. By the way, I have something to ask you."