Chapter 194 Name

"Not yet, how about starting one now, Mom, what do you think it should be called?" Meng Jiangtian asked with a smile.

"I've thought about it, but I think you should call your parents to discuss this matter. It's not far away anyway, so go and pick them up." Jiao Yaqing's words cooled down the

happy atmosphere a lot.

Meng Jiangtian looked at Cui Xisheng hesitantly, and Cui Xisheng looked unwilling. Seeing Meng Jiangtian looking at him, Cui Xisheng sighed and said, "It's your parents after all,

go and bring them over to see their grandson. "

Then don't call them over. "

"Don't worry, I won't let anyone hurt our children, not even my parents." "Meng Jiangtian made a solemn promise and chose to stand by Cui Xisheng's side.

Cui Xisheng was happy and urged Meng Jiangtian to pick him up. As

soon as Meng Jiangtian left, Jiao Yaqing and Cui Xisheng sat on the sofa and teased their son. Hao Ren couldn't squeeze in. He could only sit on the opposite side.

And he had already seen this kid. When he was just taken out of Tracy's stomach, this kid gave him a blow. He

just took a look at the eyes that opened at birth. He was soberly aware that he was controlled by this little guy for a few minutes.

A supernatural being, what a magical creature.

The little guy woke up now, and looked at the two people in front of him with big round eyes.

Then A pair of big dark eyes seem to be able to speak, and those who see it can't help but want to care and protect him.

I can't wait to put all the best in the world in front of him for him to choose.

"Chirp." Xiaobai jumped onto Jiao Yaqing's lap, stepped on Jiao Yaqing's arm with his front paw, and looked at the baby in the swaddle.

Two pairs of charming eyes, one person and one mink, looked at each other for an instant, and the eyes of the two little things lit up, as if they had found the same kind, and the two pairs of big eyes revealed happiness.

"Meow~" Xiao Hei also wanted to see the baby, so he jumped into Cui Xisheng's arms.

Cui Xisheng held it and glanced at his son, saying: "Xiao Hei, Xiao Bai, this is my son, you two must protect him from now on, if there is any danger, you two must protect him first, don't worry about me, you know "

Meow~" Xiao Hei looked at the baby curiously, and was immediately charmed by those big eyes that seemed to be able to suck people in.

Xiao Hei didn't hear what Trixisheng said at all. In its eyes, there were only a pair of bright and cute big eyes of a little baby.

The little baby blinked his big eyes and looked at Xiao Hei for a while, then the corners of his little mouth twitched slightly, and he looked away.

The little black cat trembled, and the intoxication in the cat's eyes instantly woke up. He stared at the baby with cat eyes, and the little black cat meowed suddenly, jumped off Cui Xisheng's legs and ran out in a hurry.

It's enough for a little white to bully it, good guy, here comes another one, this family can't stay anymore, it wants to resist, it wants to run away from home.

"Hey, this cat actually dares to despise my son, wait for it to come back, and not give it food." Cui Xisheng didn't know the pain in Xiao Hei's heart, pinched his son's chubby little face, and said to his son with a smile.

The little baby looked at his different mother, giggled, and gave Trish a big smile.

"Oh, the eldest grandson's smile is so beautiful." The little baby's smile was like a flower blooming, and the two adults were very rare.

"Mom, what name did you think of for him, let me know first.

" I don't want to listen to Meng Jiangtian's parents, I don't care about their names. Cui Xisheng pinched his son's little hand and asked Jiao Yaqing.

"Your child is just too stubborn. After all, he is also your father-in-law. Do you want to be so awkward for the rest of your life?"

"As a junior, if you give in a little bit, maybe the relationship will be eased." Jiao Yaqing persuaded Cui Xisheng helplessly.

"I don't want it. Is there anything wrong with me? Why should I back down?" Tracy said with a tiger face, refusing to compromise.

Jiao Yaqing still wanted to persuade Cui Xisheng, but Cui Xisheng interrupted: "Mom, let's not talk about them, what did you name my son?" Jiao Yaqing looked at Cui Xisheng helplessly, sighed, stopped persuading her, and touched her

grandson's With a small face, he said with a smile: "In this last world, nothing is important. It is enough to live a life in peace and happiness.

" When you were not born, I thought, whether it is a boy or a girl, Meng Le The name Le is fine. "

"Lele, that's a good name. " Dean, what do you think? "

"I think it's pretty good, too. " "Hao Ren smiled. This kid will definitely not live his life so peacefully when he grows up.

" When Meng Jiangtian comes back, ask him for his opinion. "Cui Xisheng likes the name Meng Lele very much, and he has already called it by holding his son's little hand: "Lele, from now on you will be called Lele, okay?" "

The two were joking with each other, and Meng Jiangtian brought Zhao Shuhua and Meng Changwei over.

"Let me see my grandson." Zhao Shuhua happily ran over and sat on the other side of Jiao Yaqing, looking at Lele in her swaddling baby.

A pair of big dark eyes seemed to be a whirlpool. With just one glance, Zhao Shuhua's heart seemed to be hit by something.

Full of love, frantically thinking about what is the best thing I have, wanting to give all of myself to the little person in front of me.

"Oh, my grandson is so beautiful." Zhao Shuhua looked at Lele's big eyes and couldn't look away, and couldn't help pinching Lele's fat face.

Lele looked at Zhao Shuhua for a while, then yawned, and withdrew her ability.

Zhao Shuhua was finally able to look away, looked at Meng Changwei and said, "Old Meng, come and have a look, our grandson looks really good-looking." Zhao Shuhua

's words made everyone look at Meng Changwei, and Meng Changwei stood there with a cold face. On the side, being watched by so many people, his face became even uglier.

Meng Jiangtian glanced at Meng Changwei and pushed him.

Meng Changwei turned his head and stared at Meng Jiangtian viciously, and said displeasedly, "Why are you pushing me?"

"Go and see your grandson." Meng Jiangtian also said coldly, with a cold face.

"A little kid who hasn't grown up, what's there to see." Meng Changwei shouted impatiently.

Cui Xisheng frowned and stared at Meng Changwei, Zhao Shuhua was also anxious: "Old Meng, what nonsense are you talking about?" "

Even you dare to yell at me?" Meng Changwei rolled his eyes and yelled angrily at Zhao Shuhua.

"Don't yell and scare my son. Since you don't want to watch it, I'll take you back." Meng Jiangtian frowned and pulled Meng Changwei out.

"Let me go, I'm your father, you're just treating me like this? Meng Jiangtian..." The roar stopped abruptly, and Meng Jiangtian took Meng Changwei into the space.

The room was suddenly quiet, the four of them stared at each other, and the atmosphere was a little awkward.