Chapter 188 Follow me to farm

Under the expectant gaze of his grandson, the old man shook his head helplessly. The world has changed, and things like abilities have completely overturned what he has learned all his life.

In his opinion, the soil in this field is absolutely superior and perfect. Any kind of vegetable can be grown well, but the reality is that the cabbage here is all dead.

"Teacher Yuan, did you see anything?" Feng Jingguang asked with a firm heart when he saw the old man shaking his head, but he still did not give up.

"Sorry, I don't see anything wrong with this vegetable field." Old man Yuan shook his head, very depressed, and his family was going to be hungry again.

"It doesn't matter. Since it's not about the land, it must be about the ability."

Feng Jingguang's face was slightly cold. The farm is the food base of the entire safety zone. Someone dares to come here to make trouble. If he catches it, he will never let it go lightly .

"Liu Sheng, send Teacher Yuan back." Feng Jingguang ordered a wood-type supernatural being, and Liu Sheng respectfully sent the old man and his grandson out in front of Feng Jingguang.

But at the door, he waved his hands impatiently to drive the two of them away: "Go on your own, the farm is so busy, why are you two ordinary people here to join in the fun?

" , Liu Sheng held a green branch in his hand, and looked at his little grandson coldly.

Old man Yuan immediately grabbed his little grandson, nodded and bowed, and said with a smile on his face, "Let's go right away

, right away." Feng Jingguang was still there, so he didn't dare to make trouble.

If normal people dared to fight him, he would have slapped him with a branch.

"Who is it? It's amazing to have special abilities." The grandson looked at Liu Sheng's back and cursed.

Old man Yuan sighed and said, "Okay, it's great to have supernatural powers, and we can't afford to offend them, so let's go home quickly. It will get hot in a while, and I won't be able to walk anymore." Meng Jiangtian watched his grandfather and grandson walking slowly

. Leaving, there is no car passing by here, and the clothes of the two of them don't seem to be able to afford a taxi. Do these two people want to walk back?

The farm itself is very large, and it takes a long time to go out. For safety, the farm is also far away from residential areas.

The old man trembled again, and Meng Jiang naively doubted whether the old man could walk back alive.

The grandson's words also confirmed Meng Jiangtian's guess: "Grandpa, how can you walk back with this body.

" We are waiting here for Mr. Feng to come out. They dragged us when we came, and they can't leave us alone when we go back. "

Silly boy, we are ordinary people. Don't always fight against people with supernatural powers. The only one who suffers is yourself."

"Let's walk slowly, out of the farm, on the main road, and see if we can find a kind person who is willing to give us a ride." "

This world is really unfair." The little grandson's eyes were red with anger, the newborn Little calf, there is still a trace of so-called fairness in his heart.

Meng Jiangtian looked at the stumbling steps of his grandfather and grandson, thought for a while, and chased after them.

Although he is a wood-type ability, he can give birth to plants. But each plant has different requirements for the growth environment.

If there is an agricultural expert to help, maybe he can grow some rare plants on his ten acres of land.

"Please wait a moment, both of you." Meng Jiangtian called the grandpa and grandson to stop.

The two turned their heads and looked at the unfamiliar Meng Jiangtian. The little grandson stopped in front of the old man vigilantly and asked, "What's the matter?"

"I won't call you if I have nothing to do." Meng Jiangtian replied with a smile.

The little grandson frowned, and stared at Meng Jiangtian more vigilantly.

"Don't be nervous, I have a good business with you." Meng Jiangtian took a step back and spread his hands to show that he was harmless.

"Good thing? What good thing?"

"I saw you inspecting the vegetable field just now, but you don't have supernatural power fluctuations on your body. I guess you know agriculture." "

So what?" The grandson's attitude was still vigilant .

"Xiaokun." Old man Yuan pulled his little grandson aside, stood up and smiled at Meng Jiangtian and said, "Young man, don't mind, children are ignorant, what can you do with us?" "I just heard that you used

to Are you an agricultural expert?"

"I have studied agriculture all my life, so I should be considered an expert. But now the supernatural beings are much more useful than me as an expert." Yuan old man said dejectedly.

"Supernatural powers are not omnipotent. Old man, my family has ten acres of land, and there may be another ten acres of land in the future. I want to ask you to help me take care of these twenty acres of land." "You have ten acres of land?"

Yuan The old man looked at Meng Jiangtian in surprise.

In the safety zone, every inch of land is worth every inch of gold, and the places where people live are very crowded. Apart from the farm, how can there be any land that can be cultivated, or is it such a large piece of land?

The young man in front of him must have an unusual status.

"If there are no accidents, there should be twenty acres of private land. But not all of them will be used for farming, and a part may be allocated to raise chickens and ducks. Does the old man have any research on poultry?"

"I haven't researched it, but I have raised chickens and ducks in the countryside all my life. Although there is no scientific management, as long as the number is not large, I can also raise them free-range." Old man Yuan looked at Meng Jiangtian nervously, for fear that this matter would be wrong. up.

"I'm just raising some for my own family to eat, and I don't want to raise too much. So, is the old man willing to help me manage 20 acres of land?" "Yes,

of course." Old man Yuan nodded hastily, and asked hesitantly : "I am very willing to help you manage the land, but I still have a big family to support, this reward..." "

You two, you have a contribution value of 100,000 a month, and I also take care of three meals. But currently there are only nutrition cream for three meals .When the grain is grown in the field, you can also eat the food you grow yourself for three meals a day." "

It's fine, it's fine, it's good to have nutritional cream." Old man Yuan is very happy.

The nutrient cream is the minced meat made by mixing the leftover meat residues of various wild animals and mutated animals killed by the supernatural beings in the wild after refining the oil, and mixing them with various internal organs.

A nutrient cream the size of a finger only costs ten contribution points. It is the main source of food for so many people in the safe zone.

But people can't eat meat all the time, they also need to eat vegetables and fruits. The price of nutritional cream mixed with vegetables and fruits has increased tenfold.

But for those who can't eat enough, a simple meat paste nutrition paste is enough.

"Then I will take you to my field now?" The grandfather and grandson were very happy, and Meng Jiangtian was also very happy. The three of them couldn't wait to go to the field.

"Okay. How do we go?" Old man Yuan looked around, but there was no means of transportation.

"I'll take you to fly there, just hold on to me."

"Fly over? Are you a supernatural person?" The little grandson was very happy to have a job, but when he heard that Meng Jiangtian was a supernatural person, his little face suddenly grew longer.

In the past few months of the last days, the supernatural beings gave him a very bad impression. He has never met a good supernatural being.

"I'm not a supernatural person. Where can I get such a large piece of land? My name is Meng Jiangtian, and I'm a wind-type supernatural person." Meng Jiangtian stepped forward,

grabbed one with each hand, and the wind spun under the feet of the three of them. Suddenly, I felt my body lighten, and my whole body slowly flew up.

Farther and farther away from the ground, Old Man Yuan was afraid of heights and closed his eyes.

The little grandson became more and more excited. He looked down at his feet and held Meng Jiangtian's arm instead, for fear that Meng Jiangtian would throw him down.

In the end, he couldn't bear it any longer, and the young man shouted in the sky.