Chapter 37 Robbery

Meng Jiangtian quickly found the public swimming pool. There were all kinds of debris floating in the water, and the water quality was also cloudy.

But at least he could take a shower. Meng Jiangtian washed himself, put on new clothes, and flew back to school quickly.

It's been a day since I left, and I don't know if Cui Xisheng has eaten well.

The sun was slanting to the west, and it was about to set. The students on the top of the school building had been hungry all day, and everyone looked at Cui Xisheng with a fierce look in their eyes.

Zhao Jiake followed Cui Xisheng but ate two red date breads and drank a bottle of red date milk. Although he was not full, he was not hungry either.

It was hundreds of people who stared at him and Cui Xisheng fiercely, Zhao Jiake's stomach twitched, and he felt like he was going to have diarrhea.

Those supernatural beings went out in the morning and haven't come back yet. If he didn't come back again, Zhao Jiake might not be able to keep Cui Xisheng alone.

"Cui Xisheng, I have something to tell you." Zhao Jiake whispered to Cui Xisheng without looking back, staring at the crowd who were about to move.

"What's the matter?" Cui Xisheng was also panicking now.

The food in his hand is now a reminder, Zhao Jiake alone can't beat hundreds of people.

He had already eaten a few extra red date breads, just in case the food was robbed, and he could last a little longer.

Fortunately, there is no morning sickness today, otherwise it would be useless to eat more. His baby is still very sensible, and he didn't make any more troubles at this time.

"Throw all your food out. I'm afraid I can't beat these people and protect you."

"Okay." Without hesitation, Cui Xisheng stretched out his hand to grab the box hidden behind him, which he also meant.

But before Cui Xisheng pulled out the box, there were three boys in the crowd who couldn't wait any longer, and they walked towards Cui Xisheng and Zhao Jiake aggressively.

"What do you want to do?" Zhao Jiake became nervous for a moment, stood up and stopped Cui Xisheng.

"You should know what we want to do. With so many people, you can't keep him. Hand over the food, and we won't make things difficult for you two." The three boys took the lead, and those who were hesitating stood up, looking at Zhao Jiake aggressively.

"Aren't you afraid that Meng Jiangtian will be rude to you when he comes back?" Zhao Jiake wanted to hand over the food, but handing it over on his own initiative and being threatened to hand it over were two different things.

"I haven't come back for a day, who knows where they went. Maybe those supernatural beings have left us and ran away.

And they are not invincible, maybe they have been eaten by zombies. Am I going to Wait, I will leave after tonight, and I am waiting to die here. If

you are sensible, hand over the food, we only want food, and we don't want to kill people."

The three boys took a step forward while talking, and the people behind them People follow suit. The sense of oppression of Bailaihao people is not much inferior to that of supernatural beings.

Zhao Jiake felt that his legs were weak, but he forced himself to speak harshly, "Think about it clearly. If Meng Jiangtian comes back and sees you robbing his friend's food, I can't guarantee whether you will survive." "Threatening us

? If Jiang Tian was alive, he would have returned by now. Don't be intimidated by him. Those supernatural beings don't know if they will come back.

If they don't come back, we will have nothing to eat or drink, and we will die sooner or later. It's gone, who cares about the revenge of the supernatural beings.

You are very competent as a dog, so I will let you die today."

Zhao Jiake's words made the crowd behind him hesitate. People with supernatural powers are not something they can provoke now.