Chapter 75 Needs an Explanation

"Meng Jiangtian just took advantage of his ability, and we have been looking for food. You can't erase all our credit.

And what about the food Meng Jiangtian brought back? What did he do these days? You can talk to the two of you."

The student council president became more confident as he spoke, and finally questioned Liu Anna instead.

Liu Anna was frightened by the vicious appearance of the student council president for a moment, and it was really difficult to say what Meng Jiangtian had done these days.

Liu Anna was stopped by the question, and there seemed to be an inside story, Mr. Bai looked at the student council president and Liu Anna with great interest.

There are really many stories about these supernatural beings. In the early days of the apocalypse, there was such a conspiracy. In the safe zone, these people are likely to fight even more fiercely.

If this Meng Jiangtian fails in the battle or something happens, then he will have a chance to catch the little white rabbit behind him.

"Little girl, do you have anything to say?" Liu Anna didn't speak, but Mr. Bai asked proactively.

Looking at Meng Jiangtian, he couldn't help showing a hint of provocation.

The kid behind him seemed to be very attached to Meng Jiangtian, and Mr. Bai knew that it was wrong for him to target others because of a little white rabbit he had just met.

But he just envied that Meng Jiangtian was so trusted by that white and tender kid. He wanted to take his place and become the person that the kid relied on.

Seeing the provocation in Mr. Bai's eyes, Meng Jiangtian was slightly puzzled. Cui Xisheng, who was behind him, felt Mr. Bai's more fiery eyes, and tightly held Meng Jiangtian's arm.

Meng Jiangtian felt Cui Xisheng's movements, and seeing Mr. Bai's eyes constantly looking behind him, he suddenly realized.

Cui Xisheng's charm is getting bigger and bigger now, and everyone who has just met will be jealous of him.

With a disdainful hook on the corner of his lips, Meng Jiangtian gave Mr. Bai a contemptuous look. How could a person with abilities lower than Wang Kun's level have the courage to dare to challenge him.

Liu Anna, who was asked, couldn't speak, and looked at Meng Jiangtian.

Meng Jiangtian didn't care, and said lightly: "Why should I distribute the food I have worked so hard to get back to others?

And you, without my consent, distributed my food to others, shouldn't you give it to me?" A reasonable explanation."

Meng Jiangtian looked directly at Mr. Bai, and his aura gradually rose.

In order to give Mr. Bai a bad start, Meng Jiangtian used his greatest ability to suppress, attacking everyone indiscriminately except Cui Xisheng behind him.

The powerful aura made the people on the top of the building feel heavy in their chests. The one hundred and eight ordinary people couldn't bear the suppression of Meng Jiangtian's powerful aura, and they were pressed to the ground one after another, spitting blood from their mouths.

Liu Anna plopped and knelt on the ground, her face flushed. Meng Jiangtian glanced at her, pulled her up and left her behind.

Just now I only thought about Cui Xisheng, but forgot about her.

After just a moment of suppression, Liu Anna broke out in a cold sweat, her limbs were limp, and she leaned against Cui Xisheng panting.

Cui Xisheng pushed away mercilessly in disgust, and Liu Anna was pushed to the ground again, caught off guard, the fall was not light.

The rough ground rubbed blood on the palm of her hand, and Liu Anna glared at Cui Xisheng viciously.

Cui Xisheng was condescending, staring back at Liu Anna with his nostrils. Liu Anna held her breath in her chest and almost spat out a mouthful of old blood.

And the few supernatural beings from the safe area bent over, blushed, and tried not to kneel down. The way he looked at Meng Jiangtian changed.

Mr. Bai was the closest, and he was also the target of Meng Jiangtian's key attack. Although he held on and did not fall, he reluctantly took a few steps back, and still spurted a mouthful of old blood all the way.

Meng Jiangtian immediately erected a wind wall in front of him to block the oncoming blood.

"That's enough, Meng Jiangtian, if you continue, you'll die, man." Mr. Bai said intermittently, but his attitude was still tough.

"Then are you going to give me an explanation?" Meng Jiangtian looked down at Mr. Bai who couldn't straighten up.

"To explain it to you, you have to let me figure out the ins and outs of the matter."

"The ins and outs? Is it necessary to know? This does not conflict with you forcibly dividing my food." "

Sharing your food , it's not me, when I came, it was already done. Wait for me, find out what happened, and I will give you an explanation." "I

hope you can give me an explanation that satisfies me." Someone in the distance Unable to bear Meng Jiangtian's momentum, he screamed out, not knowing where he was hurt.

Meng Jiangtian felt that it was almost done, and withdrew his momentum.

Without the feeling of being overwhelmed by Mount Tai, a sigh of relief suddenly sounded from the roof.

Mr. Bai coughed violently a few times, spit out a little blood, wiped the blood from his mouth with the back of his hand, and slowly stood up straight.

Unconvinced, unwilling, fearful and useless. Negative emotions emerged from the bottom of Mr. Bai's heart. He glanced at Cui Xisheng behind Meng Jiangtian, and he was looking at him with clear eyes like a deer.

Mr. Bai blushed, wishing he could find a crack in the ground and sneak in. It's okay to lose face in front of anyone, but he just doesn't want to lose face in front of this little white rabbit.

Wonderful things can only be possessed by the strong. Mr. Bai glanced at Meng Jiangtian, and secretly swore in his heart that he must practice hard when he returned.

Sooner or later, he will put that little white rabbit in his arms.

But now, he has to bear the humiliation.

"Tell me, what's the matter with those foods." Holding back his breath, not daring to get angry at Meng Jiangtian, Mr. Bai glared at Wang Kun and growled.

"I'm not very clear about this. The two of them said that they found the food and it could be distributed to ordinary people. That's why we divided it. No one told me that it was

your food, and you were I didn't stop it."

Wang Kun felt wronged, and when the food was distributed, Meng Jiangtian stood beside him and didn't stop him. This person is purely looking for faults now.

"Is there still time to stop it? When I came back, you had already shared the food. Those people are almost finished eating. Do you want me to dig the food out of their throats?" Meng Jiangtian retorted coldly

. If it wasn't for entering the safe zone and taking a helicopter home, he would have turned his face a long time ago.

"Then it's none of my business, I came back with you. They lied to us." Wang Kun pointed at the student council president and Zhao Huanrui, and shifted the attack target. Zhao Huanrui clutched his chest. Seeing that everyone was looking at him, he immediately rebelled. He pointed at the president of the student council and said, "It's none of my business. The president asked

me to do this."

Zhao Huanrui suddenly felt that under the current situation, it seemed that he had no future with the hypocritical student council president, and Meng Jiang was a genius.

Zhao Huanrui didn't have the tenacity and honesty of an earth-type supernatural being at all, but was more like a grass swaying in the wind.

[The author has something to say: Thank you for the red envelope of still time, okay?]