Chapter 4 Roommates

Qi Sheng didn't expect Cui Xisheng to be so sad, he scratched his head in embarrassment, patted Cui Xisheng's shoulder and said, "Don't ask, don't ask, don't cry." Cui Xisheng pretended to cry for a while, but Qi Sheng forced his head from the

pillow dug out.

"No wonder you didn't like the girlfriend we introduced to you. Why didn't you tell me if you have a girlfriend?

" Don't fall in love with me anymore, just pull me as a spare."

Thinking of Meng Jiangtian coldly saying the word "friend with benefits" that day, Cui Xisheng felt that the spare tire was more dignified than him.

"Don't be sad, man, who hasn't been a spare tire a few times when they were young. This kind of woman will be separated when they are separated. It is better than giving you a cuckold after marriage. This kind of woman is worthy of your crying like this. "

"I'm just angry."

"So you're crying because you're angry, not because you're sad?" "

It's all."

"It's a big deal. If you're sad, I'll treat you to dinner, and we'll have a drink."

" No need, I have a stomachache."

"The supervisor said that you have been hospitalized with a stomachache for the past few days, what's wrong with your stomach?"

Qi Sheng's words made Cui Xisheng stunned, he was hospitalized for three days and had been entangled in the child's matter, but nothing happened. Thought about the school side.

Stomach pain should be the reason that Dean Hao Ren thought of for him. There were still many doctors who knew about her pregnancy that day, and they didn't know how Dean Hao Ren kept those doctors' mouths shut.

"There's nothing wrong with it, it's just that I ate too much barbecue and was hospitalized for three days with vomiting and diarrhea." Cui Xisheng took it lightly.

Qi Sheng didn't pursue it, and sat beside his desk and said, "By the way, do you know Meng Jiangtian?"

Hearing the word Meng Jiangtian, Cui Xisheng instinctively shuddered, and froze on the bed, "Meng Jiangtian? What are you asking him for? "

"He called me today and said he was looking for you. I said I wasn't in the dormitory, so he hung up.

Is Meng Jiangtian the one in Class 3 who is very good at studying? Do you know him? What does he want you for?"

" I know him, but I don't know him well, and I don't know why he is looking for me. I'm sleepy, and I want to sleep." Cui Xisheng covered his head with a quilt with a guilty conscience.

Cui Xisheng may have been tired from crying, and he just wanted to avoid Qi Sheng's questioning, but he really fell asleep under the quilt.

It was already evening when he opened his eyes again, and the other two had returned. When Cui Xisheng opened his eyes, he saw a pair of big black eyes staring at him.

Trembling with fright, he stood up covered in hairs, saw that it was Bai Qianyu, Cui Xisheng rubbed his beating heart, and said helplessly, "You scared me, why are you standing on my bed and looking at me?" "Cui Xisheng,

you Your complexion is so bad, according to what I have learned for three years, you are sick. Come on, open your mouth and let me see your tongue." Bai Qianyu wanted to break Cui Xisheng's mouth seriously.

Cui Xisheng hurriedly dodged, and laughed at Bai Qianyu, "Forget it. I dare not let you, a quack doctor, look at your

poor academic performance." , Your lips are turning white, let me take your pulse."

Wang Zhonglin is a top student, his family owns a Chinese medicine clinic, and he should be able to graduate with his medical skills now.

"I just came back from the hospital. Don't worry, I have gastritis. I haven't eaten or slept well in the hospital these days, so my face is almost pale. I'll be fine after a few days of recovery."

Cui Xisheng hastily withdrew his wrist. After seven weeks, the pulse should have been able to tell that he was pregnant.