Chapter 5 Meeting Again

I don't know if a man will also have slippery pulse when he is pregnant. Cui Xisheng secretly took his own pulse, and clearly felt the slippery pulse like rolling beads on his fingertips, Cui Xisheng's face turned paler.

"Then are you hungry now? You have slept all day and haven't eaten anything." Qi Sheng asked.

"Not too hungry." Cui Xisheng rubbed his stomach. Not only was he not hungry, but he also felt a little bloated when he was upset.

"Is the gastritis still cured?" Bai Qianyu asked.

"I feel a little bloated." Cui Xisheng nodded.

"You haven't eaten for a whole day, and you can't stop eating if you are bloated. Go to the cafeteria and have some millet porridge." Wang Zhonglin suggested.

Cui Xisheng touched his flat stomach, and finally nodded. If he doesn't eat, the child will eat too.

It was not time for meal, and there were not many people in the cafeteria. Cui Xisheng looked at the menu in the cafeteria, and no one wanted to eat.

Wang Zhonglin asked Cui Xisheng for a bowl of millet porridge, and Cui Xisheng stirred the millet porridge with a spoon, but he didn't have the appetite to take a bite.

"Isn't that Meng Jiangtian? Cui Xisheng, he seems to have something to do with you. Shall we ask him to come with us?" While eating, Qi Sheng had sharp eyes and saw Meng Jiangtian and his party who had just walked in.

Cui Xi turned her head violently, meeting Meng Jiangtian's eyes.

Cui Xisheng was all over for a while, and his eyes unconsciously moved away, and put them on the girl next to Meng Jiangtian.

Youthful and beautiful, petite and sweet, Xiaoniao Yiren holds Meng Jiangtian's arm, making people feel protective at a glance.

Compared with a big man like him, everyone would choose this beautiful lady.

Cui Xisheng laughed at himself, looked away and turned around, the millet porridge in front of him was completely unbearable.

"Meng Jiangtian." Qi Sheng called Meng Jiangtian's name loudly.

"Don't shout." Cui Xisheng hurriedly stopped.

The stomach suddenly throbbed and hurt, and the feeling of nausea came suddenly, but after not eating for a day, Cui Xisheng retched a few times, but did not spit out anything.

"Are you okay, why did you vomit again?" The three people on the table were startled, and Wang Zhonglin patted Cui Xisheng on the back.

There was no water on the table for Cui Xisheng to rinse his mouth, Wang Zhonglin said to Qi Sheng, "Qi Sheng, go buy a bottle of mineral water and come back and rinse his mouth." "

I'll go right away." Qi Sheng nodded to leave.

Cui Xisheng grabbed him, "No, I want to go back to the dormitory and lie down for a while, you guys continue to eat, I'll go first."

Cui Xisheng clutched his stomach, the stomach was still throbbing, and the nausea hadn't faded away .

There were footsteps approaching behind him, Cui Xisheng left in a hurry, endured the nausea and hurriedly stood up, but unexpectedly, his head also began to feel dizzy, and his eyes turned black.

"Slow down, I'll take you back. You two help me bring the buns back to the dormitory." Wang Zhonglin quickly supported Cui Xisheng who was about to faint.

Cui Xisheng was so dizzy that he leaned on Wang Zhonglin and said eagerly, "Go, I owe Meng Jiangtian money, and he came to ask me for the debt." "

Huh?" Wang Zhonglin looked at Cui Xisheng in astonishment. Qi Sheng and Bai Qianyu didn't expect this kind of relationship between them.

Looking back at Meng Jiangtian who was walking towards him with a frown and a cold face, Wang Zhonglin hurriedly hugged Cui Xisheng, and said to Qi Sheng and Bai Qianyu, "You two hold Meng Jiangtian, and I will take Cui Xisheng away first." "Come on, leave it to us.

" ."

There are two doors to the cafeteria, and Cui Xisheng was led by Wang Zhonglin to the other exit. Meng Jiangtian frowned even more, but stopped when he looked at Cui Xisheng's back.

Qi Sheng and Bai Qianyu were already planning to stop Meng Jiangtian, but when they saw him stop, they also looked at each other in blank dismay.