Chapter 187 The Farm Has a Problem

The branches that bound Meng Jiangtian had long since disappeared due to the inability to supply them with supernatural powers.

Seven or eight branches drifted away with the wind, but one was very strong. One end was held in Mr. Wang's hand, and the other end was piercing Zhao Wei's family's lower abdomen.

"It's you! Do you know wood abilities?" Zhao Wei's family looked at the branches on his stomach in disbelief, his level had dropped to the first level.

"It's me, and I can not only have wood-type powers, but also many kinds of powers." On Meng Jiangtian's palm, there was a ball of flames for a while, a drop of water for a while, and a small amount of dirt for a while.

Zhao Wei's family was completely dumbfounded. Can a person with supernatural powers awaken so many supernatural powers?

The crystal nucleus in his body shattered with a bang due to the loss of his abilities, and he was no longer a person with abilities.

"Be a good person in your next life." Meng Jiangtian took back the branch on Zhao Wei's stomach, and the wind dragged him, who was already an ordinary person, back to Feng Jingguang's office.

The gold bumps in the office are shining, such a large piece of gold, if it was before the end of the world, it would be a waste.

Meng Jiangtian knocked on the gold lump, and the sound of metal made it clear that this thing is not just gold, but other metals are also mixed in the gold-type abilities.

"Mr. Feng. It's safe now. You can come out."

The golden lump moved and slowly opened a crack. Feng Jingguang's eyes were peeping out of the crack.

Seeing Mr. Wang, Feng Jingguang's eyes lit up suddenly, he opened the golden lump and fell out from inside.

"Mr. Feng, are you okay?" Meng Jiangtian helped Feng Jingguang up. The old man is a bit embarrassed now, with wounds all over his body from being whipped by branches, and his bloody appearance is very pitiful.

It seems that Zhao Wei's family tortured the old man a lot.

"Zhao Wei's house?" Feng Jingguang climbed out and saw Zhao Wei's house trapped by the wind. Looking at Mr. Wang in surprise, he said,

"Mr. Wang, have you caught him?"

Catch him."

"He is already a sixth-level supernatural being, how did you catch him?" Feng Jingguang fought Zhao Wei's family before, and he was so abused that he was powerless to fight back.

He is already ready to give up the position of the manager of the safe zone to Zhao Wei's family as a sixth-level superhuman.

"It's not easy to catch him. I shattered his crystal nucleus, and he is no longer a supernatural being. You can deal with him however you want." "Has the crystal nucleus been shattered? Can the

crystal nucleus be shattered? "Feng Jingguang was even more shocked.

"Mr. Feng, the arrest warrant said that if you capture Zhao Wei's house, you will be rewarded with a ten-acre piece of land. I have captured Zhao Wei's house. Can you give me that piece of land?" Meng Jiangtian didn't say much, he was most concerned about that piece of land. land.

"Yes, not only the land, but also the crystal nucleus and contribution value rewards, but these things need to be transferred to your name, Mr. Wang, you..." Feng Jingguang looked at the

black mask in front of him. The old man took the initiative to ask for the land. Have you revealed your identity? Feng Jingguang was a little excited for a while.

"No, put all my rewards under Meng Jiangtian's name." Mr. Wang shook his head.

Meng Jiangtian had already thought about it. Since Feng Jingguang already suspected that he had something to do with Mr. Wang, he didn't hide it.

Using Mr. Wang's identity, he can also seek some benefits for himself.

And even if Hao Ren is exposed, he is confident that he can protect Hao Ren.

"You really have a special relationship with Meng Jiangtian." Feng Jingguang smiled, and continued: "I will give all the rewards to Meng Jiangtian." "Then I will wait for

your good news, and I will go first." The goal is achieved, Meng Jiangtian Jiang Tian left Feng Jingguang's office.

After returning home, within a short while, the news that Zhao Wei's family was arrested spread all over the streets and alleys.

The name of Mr. Wang was reported for the first time, but many people already knew that there was a Mr. Wang who sold purification potions in the safe zone. He captured Zhao Wei's house at level 6 and shattered a level 6 crystal nucleus.

Zhao Wei's family lost his powers and could only be at the mercy of Feng Jingguang. In the camera, he lowered his head with a pale face.

The crimes of Zhao Wei's family were announced one by one, many of which even Meng Jiangtian didn't know about, and his final sentence was death.

When the reward arrived, Hao Ren was very worried that he would be exposed, so he had to follow Meng Jiangtian every day and sleep in the space.

Meng Jiangtian had no choice but to put Hao Ren's luggage into the space.

On November 8, the sun rose and the temperature gradually increased.

The weather in the apocalypse no longer has a clear division of four levels. It is generally hot, but after the sun sets, it will be terribly cold again, much like the weather in a desert.

Meng Jiangtian took off Cui Xisheng's down jacket and put on a coat. By noon, he would change into short sleeves.

Supporting Cui Xisheng to sit on the sofa, the news was broadcast on the TV, the last ginseng seedling on the farm died completely, and that seed began to harm ordinary vegetables.

The abilities that wood-type supernatural beings can impart to ordinary vegetables are definitely not as good as ginseng seedlings. In order to absorb enough nutrients, that seed immediately destroyed a vegetable field.

Recently, the vegetables on the farm kept dying, and Zhao Wei's family had already gone to heaven. Feng Jingguang called all the wood-type supernatural beings in the safe zone, but he couldn't find the problem.

In desperation, he could only offer a reward, which was still very attractive, ten acres of land, and a job on the farm.

Meng Jiangtian glanced at the rewarded ten acres of land, good guy, it's right next to his land, next to his ten acres of land.

Twenty acres of land is enough to feed my family. Meng Jiangtian didn't even want to take over the position of Zhao Wei's family, Xiaofu is very good,

but looking at Cui Xisheng nestled on the sofa, Meng Jiangtian still made up his mind to give Cui Xisheng a grand wedding.

After breakfast, Meng Jiangtian arrived at the farm. The farm was very lively. A group of people gathered around a dead vegetable field, and Feng Jingguang was also there.

A pre-apocalyptic agricultural expert saw a reward and came to try the farm. He was an ordinary person and wanted to come to the farm to find a job. Unfortunately, he was too old, and there were agricultural experts on the farm, so the old man was not selected.

This time the young agricultural expert did not find out the problem, and the old man saw hope, so he tried again.

Their family is ordinary people, and life is very difficult in the last days. This time, the old man brought his grandson here.

In the last few months of the last days, he has already taught his little grandson what he has learned all his life. He hopes that his grandson, who is also an ordinary person, can rely on this skill to survive in the last days.

The old man looked to be in his eighties, and was supported by fifteen or sixteen-year-old boys, checking the dead land.

The soil is loose, moist, and fertile, which is very suitable for the growth of Chinese cabbage. The abilities of the supernatural beings are better than those of artificially tended fields.

Pull out a dead cabbage, the root is intact, there is no mold, and the leaves have no insects. No matter how you look at it, the cabbage is dry and dead.

But there is no shortage of people with water abilities on the farm, and the soil is also very moist, so it is impossible to dry out a large piece of cabbage.

The old man frowned tightly, and sighed again in his heart. This time, he may have come in vain again.

The old man supported his grandson's arm and stood up tremblingly. The grandson asked nervously: "How is it, Grandpa, do you see the problem?"