Chapter 38 Meng Jiangtian is Back

Especially Meng Jiangtian, he is the highest among the four supernatural beings. Meng Jiangtian's revenge is terrifying just thinking about it.

Seeing that the crowd flinched a bit, the three people in the lead panicked. Now that they have come to this point, if these people retreat, the three of them have been hungry for a day, and they may not be able to beat Zhao Jiake.

And if only the three of them robbed the food, if Meng Jiangtian really came back, the three of them would probably die.

As the saying goes, don't blame the crowd, if there are too many people, can Meng Jiangtian kill them all?

Everyone must be pulled together, the three of them looked at each other, and suddenly became terrified, and they couldn't let Zhao Jiake confuse the people behind him any more.

As long as Zhao Jiake is killed and everyone rushes up to grab the food, there is no fear that some people will not be able to resist the temptation of food and dare not offend Meng Jiangtian.

The three rushed up screaming, Zhao Jiake pushed Cui Xisheng and shouted, "Get out of here."

Cui Xisheng scrambled to the side, Zhao Jiake roared and went up to him.

The battle was about to break out, but a sudden change occurred, and the three running people suddenly staggered and fell to the ground.

Three shocking screams sounded from the top of the building, and everyone looked in surprise, only to find that the legs of the three people had been separated from their bodies, and the blood of the three people quickly stained a place red.

The blood stimulated everyone's eyes, and everyone retreated in unison, and the surroundings of the three were suddenly empty.

Meng Jiangtian landed next to the three of them, and the wind blew away the blood, creating a clean footing.

There are more than a dozen boxes dragged by the wind behind Meng Jiangtian, and it looks like the packaging is food. Turning his head to look at the hundreds of people who were timid and timid, Meng Jiangtian put all the boxes behind him next to Cui Xisheng.

Floating to Cui Xisheng's side like a ghost, Meng Jiangtian glanced at the box of jujube-flavored food left behind. Found a lot less, showing a look of satisfaction, but also fleeting.

"I don't like the smell of red dates, so choose the flavor you like." Meng Jiangtian took all the boxes to Cui Xisheng and opened them one by one.

This time the taste is indeed a lot more, but it is still blood-enriching food.

Pork liver, chicken liver, dried longan, raisins, brown sugar. There are also some traditional Chinese medicines, such as angelica, Polygonum multiflorum, white peony root, astragalus, donkey-hide gelatin, and even more outrageously, there are some valuables such as bird's nest and ginseng.

"I still need a pot and a gas stove. I'll cook these traditional Chinese medicines for you when I get them back." Meng Jiangtian took out a little from each box and put them into the jujube-flavored boxes.

"I remember you liked this." Meng Jiangtian opened a box of banana-flavored bread and stuffed it into Cui Xisheng's hands.

Cui Xisheng glanced at the three of them rolling in a pool of blood, he didn't dare to talk back to Meng Jiangtian, and obediently took the bread.

He really likes banana-flavored food, but Meng Jiangtian still remembered it.

Cui Xisheng is so well-behaved, Meng Jiangtian was a little surprised, and took another look at Cui Xisheng.

"Brother Jiang Tian." Liu Anna forced her way from the other side of the crowd.

He threw himself into Meng Jiangtian's arms without stopping, crying until the pear blossoms were raining, which made people feel distressed: "Brother Jiangtian, you are finally back. I am afraid of dying alone, and I am so hungry." "Eat." Meng Jiangtian pulled

away Liu Anna hugged her arm, took a piece of butter bread and a box of pure milk and stuffed them into Liu Anna's hand.

Liu Anna was unwilling, but she couldn't pull the strength of a supernatural person. Taking the bread and milk, he said aggrievedly, "One is not enough, I have been hungry all day."

Liu Anna was very dissatisfied with Meng Jiangtian pulling away from her, and she was even more dissatisfied when she glanced at Cui Xisheng's overstuffed boxes.

[The author has something to say: Thank you, this, this 1 recommendation ticket,

thank you girl Xu Bicheng, 12 recommendation tickets,

thank you for liking you, 1 recommendation ticket,

thanks to Mo Xiang's little wife, 11 recommendation tickets

, thank you user r08jhwvu for 1 recommendation ticket]