Chapter 157 Delivering Medicine

"Don't take the initiative to talk to my parents. They ignore you, and you don't need to talk to them." Meng Jiangtian hugged Cui Xisheng, and smiled.

"When will your parents recognize me?" Cui Xisheng sighed helplessly when he saw Meng Changwei's cold eyes on the opposite side.

"When the baby is born, they will like you. Besides, you will live with me for the rest of your life, don't care too much about what my parents think." "Then will you treat me well for the rest of your life?" "Of course, I swear that

you

will Good day to you." Meng Jiangtian stretched out three fingers and pointed to the sky.

"Hey, it's enough to have your words." Cui Xisheng was happy, and he slumped in Meng Jiangtian's arms.

Across the vegetable field, Meng Changwei looked at the two people hugging each other, snorted coldly, and returned behind the screen, out of sight and out of mind.

Zhao Shuhua looked at Cui Xisheng twice more, especially at Cui Xisheng's belly, which was his grandson.

Zhao Shuhua looked at Cui Xisheng, not as disgusted as before.

It was dark outside, and it was not wise to go out now. Meng Jiangtian spent the night in the space, and after breakfast the next day, Meng Jiangtian was going to go out to have a look.

"I'm going out to see how the zombie group is doing. If you need to find me, you can call me. There is also a signal here. Don't keep looking at your

phone. You can't charge it here when you run out of battery. When the time comes, you want to find me I can't find it." Meng Jiangtian looked at Cui Xisheng and ordered.

"Understood, my mother confiscated all my mobile phones, saying that it was not good for the baby." Cui Xisheng picked a deck of cards boredly.

There is no electricity here, and the electrical appliances are useless, so he can only play poker with himself.

"That's right, you are growing up on your phone every day, so I'm leaving." Meng Jiangtian kissed Cui Xisheng on the cheek to open up the space, and when he came out, he was on the roof of his parents' house.

The community is very lively today, and people who are not usually seen are now moving with big bags and small bags.

The news of the zombie siege had been announced, and everyone was busy moving. Meng Jiangtian saw soldiers not far away maintaining order.

Putting on a black robe and flying into the sky, Meng Jiangtian flew towards Feng Jingguang's office.

It's been a day and a night, and I don't know if Feng Jingguang has persuaded the supernatural beings to stop the group of zombies.

When Meng Jiangtian appeared in Feng Jingguang's office, there was no one in the room.

Using the landline to call Feng Jingguang, he actually took people to the wild to stop the zombies.

"Mr. Wang, we are in urgent need of purification potion, can you send the potion here." Feng Jingguang said a little embarrassed.

They walked for a day and a night, and they were far away from the safe zone, and they were even approaching the zombie group soon.

Then let people go back to get the medicine, and it will take another two days to go back and forth. Originally, the number of supernatural beings he brought out was small, and if he went back one more, there would be even less manpower.

"Yes, where are you guys?" Meng Jiangtian wanted to see the situation of the zombie group, but he didn't refuse.

"Wait a minute, I'll find someone to meet you, he will give you a mobile phone, and I'll send you the location. I still have something to do here, so I won't talk to you." Feng Jingguang hung up the phone hastily after finishing speaking.

Meng Jiangtian waited for a while, and a man opened the door and walked in.

"Hi Mr. Wang, I'm Wang Jiayang. Mr. Feng asked me to trade purification potions with you. Here are fifty first-level crystal nuclei.

" The warehouse downstairs is the Chinese herbal medicine Mr. Feng prepared for you. If it is convenient for you, You can go to the warehouse to check. "

Meng Jiangtian took a look, and it happened to have fifty first-level crystal nuclei, all of which are very common attributes.

" "Meng Jiangtian put away the crystal nucleus.

Wang Jiayang handed Meng Jiangtian another mobile phone and said, "This is the mobile phone that Mr. Feng asked me to give you. You can find him according to the location. Please also bring the purification potion to Mr. Feng. "

"You just trust me so much, aren't you afraid that I won't deliver the medicine with the crystal nucleus? "Meng Jiangtian looked at Wang Jiayang and asked with a smile.

"We believe that you are not a person who does not keep your word, and this is also a special period, so we have to trust you. "Wang Jiayang smiled calmly.

"Since you believe in me, then I will be a trustworthy person once again." "Meng Jiangtian smiled, and followed Wang Jiayang to the warehouse.

In front of Wang Jiayang, he put all the traditional Chinese medicine in the warehouse into the space, and Wang Jiayang was stunned to see it.

"Mr. Wang, you are still from the space department . stranger? "Wang Jiayang's eyes widened, and he asked in disbelief.

He knew that Mr. Wang was a user of the Lightning Department, but the Lightning Department obviously couldn't put so many traditional Chinese medicines in his sleeves.

"I'll go first. "Meng Jiangtian didn't answer Wang Jiayang's question, and disappeared into the warehouse in an instant.

Wang Jiayang looked at the empty place and confirmed that this was the space system ability.

Meng Jiangtian looked at the location displayed on the GPS map and flew all the way west.

After flying for about twenty minutes, Meng Jiangtian saw the group of supernatural beings led by Feng Jingguang. Roughly counting, it is estimated that there are only about 20 people.

There are at least a thousand people with supernatural powers in the entire Suzhou Safety Zone, and now there are only a dozen or so. Meng Jiangtian wanted to laugh inexplicably.

Just these few people going to intercept the zombie swarm, even with the purification potion, it is estimated that none of them will come back.

Meng Jiangtian's sudden appearance made these people who were already extremely vigilant immediately blown up, and all kinds of abilities attacked him.

"Wait a minute." Seeing Meng Jiangtian's outfit, Feng Jingguang immediately recognized him, and wanted to stop him, but it was too late. The supernatural powers had overwhelmingly pressed towards Meng Jiangtian.

Feng Jingguang was so anxious that his eyes were tearing apart, he was the only one who could take out the purification potion.

But Meng Jiangtian dodged casually, dodging these slow attacks.

"Is that how you welcome me?" Meng Jiangtian teleported behind Feng Jingguang, looking down at Feng Jingguang.

Feng Jingguang turned his head sharply, and said pleasantly, "Mr. Wang, are you okay?"

"You hope I'm okay?"

"Of course not, I was scared to death just now. Why did you come so soon?" Feng Jingguang shook his head hurriedly, looked Looking at his watch, it was only half an hour since Meng Jiangtian called him.

They walked all day and night to get here. Although they walked vigilantly and not fast, they would not arrive in half an hour.

The old man's speed is a bit abnormal.

"Aren't you happy that I'll hurry up?" Meng Jiangtian didn't answer Feng Jingguang's question directly, but glanced at Liu Anjian in the crowd.

I didn't expect that this person would come to do such a thing of death.

Liu Anjian's eyes lit up when he saw Meng Jiangtian.

He didn't want to come to this muddy water at all, but Feng Jingguang didn't know what evil he had committed. He actually sent someone to his house and brought him here with him who was about to escape.

After a while, he must ask for a few more bottles of purification potions, one more bottle would mean one more life.