Chapter 98 Looking for the door

The war subsided, and the daily necessities supermarket finally opened its doors. The rolling shutter door was deformed by the smashing, creaking and rolling up and then unable to come down again.

The boss was so distressed that it was not cheap to replace this door.

Meng Jiangtian took Cui Xisheng and Hao Ren back to his house. His house was too small, and there wasn't much room for two or two halls. Hao Ren's instruments were still placed in the daily necessities supermarket.

In the middle of the night, when the three of them were soundly asleep, a very loud siren sounded suddenly over the safety zone.

Meng Jiangtian woke up instantly, and walked to the bed to observe the situation outside.

Cui Xisheng was also woken up, and without Meng Jiangtian around, Cui Xisheng panicked. Seeing Meng Jiangtian standing by the window, Cui Xisheng's flustered heart instantly settled down.

Walking to Meng Jiangtian's side, holding Meng Jiangtian's arm, Cui Xisheng looked out the window.

It was quiet outside, except for the sirens.

"What happened?" Cui Xisheng asked suspiciously.

"I don't know." Meng Jiangtian didn't see anything unusual outside.

Outside the bedroom door, Hao Ren was knocking on the door, and he was scared by himself.

The three of them waited in the bedroom for a while, the alarm sounded for more than two hours, and then stopped suddenly. And outside, nothing happened.

At this time, he could still sleep back into the cage. Just as Meng Jiangtian wanted to go back to bed to rest, Hao Ren took a quick step and lay down in Meng Jiangtian's position.

Hao Renlai stayed in the bedroom, occupying the bed next to Cui Xisheng, and felt safe only by staying next to Meng Jiangtian.

Cui Xisheng didn't care, he just lay on the bed and watched the excitement.

The two were scrambling for the bed when there was a knock on the door. The three of them tensed up instantly. Who will knock on the door in the middle of the night.

"You two stay hidden and don't come out. I'll go and have a look." Meng Jiangtian instructed the two of them, walked to the door, and looked outside through the peephole.

There were three men outside the door. Although a middle-aged man was dressed in a suit and leather shoes, he looked haggard.

Behind the middle-aged man, two men in black suits on the left and one on the right seem to be bodyguards. Their abilities fluctuate very strongly, probably at level three.

Three strangers knocked on the door in the middle of the night, but Meng Jiangtian didn't open the door, and asked through the door, "Who are you?" "

Excuse me, is this Meng Jiangtian?"

"It's me, who are you?"

"I'm Zhang Zhefeng. The new administrator of the safe zone, I have something urgent to discuss with you, is it convenient for you now?" The

middle-aged man reported himself, Meng Jiangtian raised his eyebrows, no Think of such a number one person inside and outside.

We can meet tomorrow night, but this person came to the door at this time, probably in a real emergency.

Wanting to borrow a helicopter from him, Meng Jiangtian hesitated for a while, then waved to Hao Ren and Cui Xisheng, who were secretly watching by the bedroom door, and told them to go back to the bedroom to hide.

Hao Ren and Cui Xisheng obediently closed the bedroom door, but they were lying on the door to eavesdrop.

Meng Jiangtian opened the door, and Zhang Zhefeng immediately raised a kind smile upon seeing Meng Jiangtian: "I'm sorry to disturb you so late. It's just that things are too urgent and I have to bother you. Can I go in and talk?" "Please come in.

" Meng Jiangtian stepped aside.

Three people entered the room, Meng Jiangtian asked them to sit on the sofa, Zhang Zhefeng thanked them and sat down, but two bodyguards stood behind Zhang Zhefeng, one on the left and one on the right, like two door gods.

Meng Jiangtian poured a glass of boiled water to Zhang Zhefeng and said, "I'm sorry, there is only boiled water at home."

As for the two wooden sculptures, Meng Jiangtian felt that they would not drink it if they poured it out, and it was a waste of water. This was cooked by Cui Xisheng himself, so it should not be wasted.

"There's nothing to be sorry about. There is no beverage factory in the safe zone. If you go to my place, I can only serve you plain water. Drinking plain water is healthier." Zhang Zhefeng took the water glass and took a big sip. thirsty.

Sitting opposite Zhang Zhefeng, ignoring Zhang Zhefeng's politeness, Meng Jiangtian asked straight to the point: "What's so urgent, please come to me so late." Zhang Zhe immediately sighed sadly, put down his water glass and said, "Did you hear the alarm just now

? Right?"

"I heard it. It rang for more than two hours. The noisy people couldn't fall asleep, but nothing happened." Meng Jiangtian complained quite a bit. Cui Xisheng needs enough sleep now. It's hard.

"I'm sorry to make you sleep, but there's nothing I can do. A zombie sneaked into the safe zone just now and injured many people. We don't know how many

zombies came in, so we can only issue an alarm to make everyone vigilant.

Busy work After more than two hours, I finally killed those zombies. But now I don't know if there are any fish that slipped through the net. You must be careful when you go out in the future." "Why did the

zombies sneak in? Where did they come in?" Meng Meng Jiang Tian asked unexpectedly.

The walls of this safe zone are so high and thick, it's strange that those cumbersome zombies can come in.

"It's because I don't know where the zombies came from, so I came to you and Dean Hao overnight, and I wanted to ask the two of you for help.

Liu Shenghui used supernatural beings and ordinary people to conduct experiments, killing innocent people indiscriminately, it is really insane .In

order to capture Liu Shenghui, our psychic suffered heavy losses, but let him run away.

He used to be the manager of the safe zone. He can build an underground laboratory and other things underground.

Today The appearance of these zombies is too weird. We suspect that Liu Shenghui may have dug a tunnel somewhere and let the zombies in from the outside. There are not many zombies that came in today, and we can still deal with them. But if

not Find the place where the zombies sneak in. If the zombies come in continuously in the future, we will be overwhelmed by the remaining supernatural beings. So I would like to ask

you to help us find the tunnel where the zombies come in, and help us clean up the zombies that come in , lest they hurt more people.

I know Dean Hao is living with you now, so I also want to ask Dean Hao to help us save those who have been infected by the virus after being scratched by zombies." "

This is a favor I can help, but I want a little reward." This was a good opportunity to ask for a helicopter, and Meng Jiangtian readily agreed, but did not mention Zhang Xusheng, "Of course, we won't let you work in vain. Yes

. Just ask what you want, I will give you what I can give you."

"I don't want anything else, I just want to take a helicopter back to the safe area of ​​my hometown, take my lover and Dean Hao with me." Meng Jiangtian Make your own demands.

Zhang Zhefeng smiled immediately, with a sense of relief and pride in his smile: "It's no problem. As long as yaoq solves the problem of zombies entering and exiting, I will immediately arrange a helicopter to take you back."

"I want to take Dean Hao away too." Zhang Zhefeng agreed too simply, fearing that Zhang Zhefeng might not hear him clearly, Meng Jiangtian couldn't help but remind him.

With Hao Ren's purification ability, any safe zone would probably be a head-scratcher.

But Zhang Zhefeng agreed to let him go so simply that Meng Jiangtian wondered if he heard his words clearly.

It's best to clarify this kind of thing now, so as not to argue with each other in the future.