Chapter 181 Secret Observation

Zhao Wei's family has been busy all day, but the ginseng seedlings are still dull.

Looking at the time, he didn't want to go home. Liu Anna's family has already moved to his house, and every day when he goes back home, the house is full of smog, which makes him very upset.

He drove to his secret den. Lying on the bed, Zhao Wei's parents let out a long sigh of relief. Only here can he rest quietly for a while.

The phone rang, and Zhao Wei's family glanced at the caller ID, frowned immediately, and sat up.

"What's the matter?" Zhao Wei's family seemed very nervous, he was the only one in the room, but his voice was very low.

The other side didn't know what to say, Zhao Wei's family immediately stood up in shock: "What? Where are you now?" After a while, Zhao Wei's

family said again: "Hide there, I will go right away."

Hastily left The door, Zhao Wei's family drove to a residential area, the elevator was almost broken, and they came to the 10th floor.

After knocking on the door of Room 1002, a man in his thirties opened the door.

"Mr. Zhao, come in quickly."

The two of them entered the house, and Zhao Wei's family hurriedly asked, "Are you talking nonsense?" "

No, they seem to be here to investigate and don't know me." "

This place can't live, I I have to change your place. You can stay at my place for a while."

"I'm leaving just after the inspection, isn't this voluntary exposure?" "

When they find you, you won't be able to leave even if you want to. Go Pack up your luggage, clean up your computer, and take everything away without leaving any traces.

I asked you to make the video, have you finished it yet? "

Not yet. I was working on it, and those people came to check it. I was afraid of being discovered by them, so I deleted it and had to do it again." "

Then let's do it again quickly. The ginseng seedlings won't last for a few days, so we must hurry up and blame Meng Jiangtian before the ginseng seedlings wither." "

"I see." I'll be out all night. "

Zhao Wei's family hurried out with the man, and returned to their secret den.

After going back and forth, Liu Anna called to remind her when it was time to go home.

"You live here first, it is very fast to get in and out here. Strictly, basically don't check here. "In order to play the role of a good husband, Zhao Wei's family had to go home first.

In the shadow of the wall outside the third floor, a man's head and a ferret's head were sticking to the wall strangely, watching Zhao Wei's car getting farther and farther away.

Meng Jiangtian With a gloomy face, it was really this guy who was setting him up.

He led the ferrets into the darkness and went back to the house. One man and one ferret watched the man in the room change the face of a person in a surveillance video on the computer with his own eyes. Meng Jiangtian took his

mobile phone and recorded the whole process.

It suddenly occurred to me that there seemed to be so-called AI face-changing before the end of the world. I didn't expect that I was framed by this thing

. A manager, who doesn't know such things, actually believed it.

The AI ​​face change was completed quickly, and the man yawned and wanted to go to the bedroom to sleep.

The man wanted to turn off the phone, but suddenly his head sank and he fell limply to the ground , fell asleep.

Meng Jiangtian took the ferret out of the shadows. Touched the ferret's head: "Your ability is getting more and more powerful, and it can make people fall asleep instantly. You should be at level 4." "Hawk." The ferret raised his head proudly

. .

Following the ferret's messy white fur, Meng Jiangtian rummaged through the computer for a while, and found a folder named Originals.

I opened it and took a look. They were all surveillance videos. Meng Jiangtian flipped through a few times and saw the original surveillance videos he had seen in Feng Jingguang.

He doesn't know the supernatural being in the surveillance, but Feng Jingguang claims to be able to remember all the supernatural beings in the safe zone, so he should know who this person is.

In addition to the originals, there is also a finished product folder. There is no doubt that it is a video after changing faces.

He was not the only one whose face was changed, and there were several videos, in which he knew one of the supernatural beings whose face was changed.

That man was an earth-type supernatural being. It is said that he intentionally made a mistake in the pH value of a cabbage field, causing the cabbage to die and was driven out of the farm.

As punishment, the earth-type supernatural being was sent to a very dangerous mission and died in the wild.

Unexpectedly, he was also framed by Zhao Wei's family.

Meng Jiangtian found the video of the soil supernatural being before changing his face in the original, and was surprised to find that the supernatural being who destroyed the soil in the original video was also the one in his original video.

It seems that this person is collaborating with Zhao Wei's family to frame other people.

After reading it several times, Meng Jiangtian turned off the computer without finding any other clues. With his hands on the computer, the case and computer were all put into the space.

Glancing at the man on the ground, Meng Jiangtian stretched out a finger, and the green rattan wrapped the man, leaving only the head, wrapped into a pupa.

Grabbing the man's arm, he also threw it into the space. This guy is an important witness.

When Zhao Wei's family found out that this person was gone, they should have died of panic. Thinking of Zhao Wei's family looking for someone in a panic, Meng Jiangtian smiled heartily.

Being calculated, Meng Jiangtian suddenly lost interest in wind power generation.

Anyway, his purpose is to be the person in charge of a livelihood project, so why not simply replace Zhao Wei's family, his wood system can expand the scope of the farm for a generation.

The evidence in the computer should be able to pull Zhao Wei's family down, but just in case, Meng Jiangtian still wants to add fire. It would be best to kill all of these people.

Glancing at the ferret, Meng Jiangtian smiled and rushed to Zhao's house with the ferret.

The villa of Zhao Wei's family is not big, but the area of ​​land planted around it is not small. And a variety of fruits and vegetables have been planted.

A large family of six sat around a large table and were having dinner.

There are vegetables, meat, and soup, all of which are wood-type supernatural beings. Meng Jiangtian suddenly felt that he was sorry for Cui Xisheng. He just grew some common vegetables, but they were not as rich as the Zhao family.

Liu Anna's family has already moved into Zhao's house, with the protection of supernatural beings and such a sumptuous meal, Zhou Xiulan ignored Zhao Wei's parents' insinuations and refused to go home.

The atmosphere at the dinner table was very strange, the four elders were eccentric, one pair wanted to drive people away, and the other refused to leave.

Under the dining table, Liu Anna kicked Zhao Wei's family, Zhao Wei's family looked embarrassed, and just focused on eating.

Meng Jiangtian took pleasure in other people's misfortune, the Liu family was like a plaster, and whoever got it would be unlucky.

When the family finished eating, no one had a good time.

Zhao Wei's family was dragged into the house by Liu Anna, and she complained all over her face.

Liu Anna kept talking about how difficult it was for her family after Liu Anjian's death, and now it's hard to be honored by her son-in-law and insulted by her in-laws.

In the words, Liu Anna was very disrespectful to Zhao Wei's parents, and even had a few insulting words.

But Zhao Wei's family was not angry at all, they just kept comforting Liu Anna.

Meng Jiangtian frowned. Zhao Wei's family seemed to like Liu Anna very much, so they were not angry.