Chapter 33 Let's Sleep Together

"Take care of him." Meng Jiangtian didn't answer Zhao Jiake's question, and flew out again.

Zhao Jiake was a little disappointed looking at Meng Jiangtian's back, and looked back at the angry Cui Xisheng, his eyes became a little firmer.

He was not mistaken, Meng Jiangtian was very special to Cui Xisheng and cared very much. As long as Cui Xisheng is taken good care of, Meng Jiangtian will definitely accept him as his younger brother.

"Don't look at me, I won't eat even if I'm starving." Tracy was still angry, and turned her head to ignore Zhao Jiake.

Zhao Jiake sat with the box not far from Cui Xisheng, he was not worried that Cui Xisheng would not eat. Once people are hungry, they will eat all of their own kind, and no one can refuse such sweet food.

Meng Jiangtian didn't leave for a long time, and came back with several new cushions. Zhao Jiake pushed Cui Xisheng, and said with a smile, "I just said that Meng Jiangtian cares about you." Cui Xisheng opened his eyes and stared at Meng Jiangtian coldly, thinking "

color "Hungry ghost in the middle" echoed in circles.

Taking care of him like this is not greedy for his body, bah, despicable!

Meng Jiangtian brought back four mattresses in one go, put them together, and made a double mattress.

He also brought back a bucket, put it next to the mattress, and said to Cui Xisheng, "You can vomit here if you want to vomit, and I'll pour it for you when you're done.

" There is no one living in this building." Zhao Jiake took the initiative to take the initiative to please Meng Jiangtian with a smiling face.

Meng Jiangtian glanced at him and nodded, "Take care of him and don't let him fight with Liu Anna again. You won't be hungry." "

No problem, I can separate them with one hand, and I guarantee that they won't fight." Get up." Zhao Jiake promised, patted his chest.

Meng Jiangtian turned to look at Cui Xisheng, who stared at Meng Jiangtian.

Meng Jiangtian stepped forward with a blank expression, and Cui Xisheng was immediately alert, "What do you want to do?"

"I want to rest for a while." Meng Jiangtian sat on the cushion.

"Then you rest." Cui Xisheng got up immediately to leave.

But was grabbed by Meng Jiangtian, "Let's rest together."

Cui Xisheng was startled when he was grabbed by the wrist, and immediately threw off Meng Jiangtian's hand, his little heart was beating thumpingly, almost showing his secrets.

Meng Jiangtian didn't hold tightly, but Cui Xisheng used a lot of strength. Meng Jiangtian looked at the hand that was thrown away, sighed, stood up and forced Cui Xisheng to sit down again.

"What do you want to do, don't mess around." Cui Xisheng was held in Meng Jiangtian's arms, unable to break free, clutching the skirt of his clothes tightly, and said sternly.

"Why do you think about me like this?" Meng Jiangtian smiled ambiguously, and Cui Xisheng became more vigilant and pushed Meng Jiangtian.

Meng Jiangtian rubbed his forehead and said helplessly, "You rest here, I'll go somewhere else."

Meng Jiangtian compromised and left, and Cui Xisheng watched him disappear through the crowd.

Heh, he rejected it, so let's find a real girlfriend.

Cui Xisheng smiled disdainfully, and lay down on the mat safely.

The sun set, and because of the breakdown of the power system, the previously brightly lit city fell into darkness in the dark night.

However, the zombies downstairs seemed to like the darkness very much, and became active one after another. The sound of slow footsteps accompanied by the wailing of zombies surrounded the ears, making it so loud that no one could sleep.

Everyone's eyes widened in the darkness, not daring to make a sound, not daring to show a gleam of light, for fear of attracting zombies.

Fear was spreading, and Cui Xisheng was also panicking, always feeling that something would suddenly emerge from the darkness.

[The author has something to say: Thank you for the stop-and-go 1 recommendation ticket, 1 Nautilus

thanks to savagey for 20 recommendation tickets,

thanks to Dream 1 recommendation ticket,

thanks to the girl Xu Bicheng, 11 recommendation tickets,

thank you, this, this, this 1 recommendation ticket,

thank you for Aixiao& Fox 5 monthly tickets, 5 recommendation tickets

thanks to Moxiang's little wife 11 recommendation tickets, 1 trilobite

thank you for liking you 2 recommendation tickets

thanks to Big Cat 10 monthly tickets, 5 recommendation tickets]