1

Chapter 1 Chaos

  As soon as Tong Qian opened his eyes, he saw a pile of white flesh.

  Before he could recover, an angry scream suddenly came from the side, and he looked over in confusion.

  His mother, who was many years younger, had red eyes and rushed over to beat a man and woman who were naked on the bed.

  The woman looks a little familiar, the man looks even more familiar.

  His mother screamed angrily while beating the man's body in an unorganized manner with her fists trained from farm work.

  "Tong Weilong You have been a scumbag for so many years, are you worthy of me! Are you worthy of your daughter and son! Why don't you die, Tong Weilong!"

  The man blushed and ignored Tong Qian's damning accusations. He hid in a panic and looked for his pants.

  Tong Weilong ran back and forth around the small house several times, chasing his mother until he was out of breath. In a blink of an eye, he found that the vixen who had seduced her husband had put on his clothes and was quietly moving towards the door.

  Tong Qian's mother, who was furious, burst out with unprecedented fighting power. She rushed forward, grabbed the woman's hair and tore it hard.

  "Zhao! You widow, you have no shame! See if I don't scratch your face today!"

  "Ahhhh!!!"

  She pulled harder, and Widow Zhao tried her best to struggle, but was no match for her mother. She let out a piercing scream, which made Tong Qian's already confused head even more confused.

  He felt that he was probably dreaming about what happened when he was nine years old.

  There was only one incident in that year that remained fresh in his memory, and he still thought about it many years later.

  Many times, Tong Qian kept asking himself, if he had not chosen to listen to his aunt and cried and made trouble in front of everyone, would things have slipped into an irreversible abyss? Will he be able to escape his dark and terrifying life?

  Tong Qian shivered slightly.

  In the midst of the chaos, the thick door curtain was opened, letting in a little light, illuminating all the misery happening in this room.

  A short and fat woman walked in and looked at the farce. She hesitated for a long time and did not dare to come forward to start a fight.

  Tong Qian's mother is looking crazy right now. Anyone who goes to her is looking for a beating, and any beating she gets is in vain.

  She pretended not to see the man's look for help, and looked around with a smile.

  When his eyes fell on the child sitting blankly in the corner, his eyes suddenly brightened.

  "Oh, baby, why are you sleeping on the floor!"

  Tong Qian's eyes widened and he was hugged by the woman.

  "Baby, did your mother treat you badly? She left you sitting on the ground in the middle of winter. It doesn't matter. Your father is there. Go and tell him quickly. Don't be afraid. Dad will support you!"

  dad?

  Upon hearing this familiar yet unfamiliar term, Tong Qian's shocked expression gradually subsided, and Tong Qian's immature face revealed a touch of indifference that was inappropriate for his age.