179

Chapter 179 Love is love

  "Leave? Where are you going?"

  Facing Tong Qian's repeated questioning, Zhou Mingyan remained silent.

  Intuition told Tong Qian that the other party was hiding something from him, so he stared into his eyes persistently.

  "You once said that you hope that I can tell you everything, and in turn, you also hope that you can be honest with me. This is not too much to ask for, right? Besides, we are in love, so we can't go anywhere. You don't even know it!"

  Tong Qian tried to reason and showed that he had the right to know.

  Zhou Mingyan suddenly smiled lazily, and taking advantage of his height and long legs, he hugged Tong Qian from his chest.

  "If you want to know, okay, then you have to pay a price."

  Haha, who is afraid of whom?

  Without saying a word, Tong Qian pounced on it and gnawed at it, deliberately drooling on his face.

  Normally, Zhou Mingyan would have pushed him away in disgust at such a disgusting behavior, but this time, he just looked at him and smiled lovingly.

  There was a light of reluctance in his eyes.

  Tong Qian finally placed a gentle and solemn kiss on his lips.

  "Is that who came to the door?" Tong Qian took hold of Zhou Mingyan's arm, buried herself firmly in his arms, and said dullly.

  He should have thought of it earlier.

  There was a huge crowd, and Li Dahan had to be cautious when doing things. He did not come forward in person. Wang Pingping searched for connections and found no one hiding behind them. Zhou Mingyan had no connections in Jinghai City, but he found out in just a few days. Everything is clear.

  Unless someone helps him.

  If it wasn't a friend who worked hard together, it could only be Zhou Liangxing.

  "What conditions did you agree to him?"

  Now that the matter has come to this, Tong Qian only hopes that Zhou Mingyan has not given up on his bottom line.

  Zhou Mingyan raised his head and looked at him, slowly stretched out a hand and rubbed his smooth skin.

  "It's not a condition, it's just a negotiation."

  If Zhou Liangxing hadn't taken action, with the energy of Li Dahan and the little reporter, the incident in the small workshop would never have become such a big deal, and it was almost regarded as a typical case across the country.

  Even if this didn't happen, Zhou Liangxing would still find a way to force him to go back.

  He was the cause, and Li Wenping still feels guilty.

  After learning the truth, Tong Qian was silent for a while and suddenly said: "They are not unfair in taking the blame. If the people in their company hadn't deceived them, maybe there would have been no such thing."

  Zhou Mingyan knew that he was comforting herself and smiled gently.

  "I promised him that I would be away from him for a while."

  Zhou Mingyan probably knew exactly what he was going to do, but he would never tell Tong Qian.

  Tong Qian said worriedly: "What about your company? Everyone is still waiting for you."