19

Chapter 19 Persuasion

  The New Year is actually very boring, especially for Tong Qian's family who have few relatives to leave.

  On the morning of the first day of the Lunar New Year, they just followed the large group of New Year greeters and visited the family named Tong, and there was nothing else to do.

  It stands to reason that she should return to her parents' home in the second year of junior high school, but her mother, Wang Pingping, lost her father and mother in her early years and was alone, so naturally she had nowhere to go.

  Because of this, Tong Weilong dared to bully her unscrupulously.

  Even if Wang Pingping is sure, she doesn't dare to divorce. If a woman doesn't have a home, she can't wander outside with her children, right?

  Fortunately, Wang Pingping has gotten used to it over the years. There is no TV at home, so she does housework and takes care of the children at the same time. Time flies by very quickly.

  "Why don't you go out to play? It doesn't matter if you go far away, as long as you come back for lunch at noon."

  Wang Pingping was a little puzzled. Tong Pan'er was always quiet, but Tong Qian was restless. He would sneak out to play with other children whenever there was nothing to do. Whenever there was a festival, he would happily play with the prisoners on the loose. Same.

  Why didn't he go out this year? Instead, he stayed at home and helped her honestly.

  Speaking of which, despite their young age, these three children sometimes turn their heads much more nimbly than an adult like her and do things quickly.

  With their help, Wang Pingping felt much more relaxed.

  But she would rather the children go out to play, and being bored at home like this is not an option.

  As a mother, she thought more, so she asked tentatively, "Did... someone say something outside? Or bullied you?"

  Tong Qian didn't expect that his mother's ability to associate was so strong, and he couldn't laugh or cry for a moment.

  "No, Mom, I just want to spend more time with you."

  I understand all too well the pain of a child who wants to be taken care of but cannot be cared for.

  At this point, I can't regret it, I can only make up for it.

  Wang Pingping was peeling off the dried corn kernels. After hearing this, she wiped her hands and touched Tong Qian's little head with a gentle expression.

  "Mom, you don't need to accompany me. If you want to play, just go and play."

  Tong Qian squatted in front of her, pretending to be innocent, "Mom is working hard to make money, I can't fall behind."

  "How much money do you make?" Wang Pingping was a little confused.

  Tong Qian pointed to the corn kernels piled up in front of her, "Mom peels so much corn, isn't it going to be sold?"

  Wang Pingping smiled and said, "Of course not, these are used to save seeds. Who would be stupid enough to buy corn kernels?"

  Tong Qian held his chin, "If we don't make money, what will we eat?"

  These words touched Wang Pingping's heart.

  She was silent for a moment.

  Life at home was already difficult, and now that there was another Zhou Mingyan, it was by no means a matter of opening up more mouths. She was a woman, and no matter how good she was at farm work, she would not be able to dig out so much money from the fields.