124

Chapter 124 Discovery?

  Tong Qian didn't expect that his lifelong wish to find a long-term meal ticket would come true at this moment.

  Mingyan really had nothing to say to himself.

  In order to repay the affection of his good brother, of course he also had to care about Lu Song and that scumbag father.

  Zhou Mingyan didn't want him to be troubled by this, so he explained the matter lightly.

  Zhou Liangxing didn't know how he learned that he had a son and found his address, so he sent Lu Song to lobby, hoping that Zhou Mingyan could recognize his ancestor and return to his clan as soon as possible.

  "Then will you go back?" Tong Qian asked nervously.

  Zhou Mingyan's face showed a look of contempt and disgust: "How is that possible!"

  "That's right," Tong Qian slapped his thigh, "I've seen a lot of scum like your father. He's extremely selfish. He wants you to go back just because he wants to have an heir. He doesn't know how to do it. Take your wishes seriously. If you go back, it is very likely that the company will not be able to continue to develop and operate, and you may have to study a major you don't want to study, make friends with people you don't want to know, and maybe even get married. A woman I don't like."

  It has to be said that Tong Qian's understanding of Zhou Liangxing, or in other words, his understanding of scum, is very good.

  This is how he treated Zhou Mingyan in his previous life.

  However, Zhou Mingyan was young and had little knowledge, so he was fooled into lameness by the label of father's love.

  Zhou Mingyan, who has already learned a lesson once, will naturally not make the same mistake again.

  He comforted Tong Qian, who looked a little uneasy: "Don't worry, I won't go with him."

  While the two were talking, Lu Song had already found Zhou Liangxing with Zhou Mingyan's reply.

  To be honest, Zhou Liangxing did not take his son, who had never heard of his existence, seriously at first.

  A country boy was born to a country woman. If it weren't for the fact that he couldn't have children because of the rich girl he married, he wouldn't have let Zhou Mingyan recognize his ancestors, which would damage his reputation.

  But as Lu Song's investigation of Zhou Mingyan deepened, he became interested in this son.

  A gifted competitive mind, as precocious as an adult, capable of discerning the machinations of conspiracies.

  Can we only say that he is worthy of being his son, Zhou Liangxing?

  Even in such harsh conditions, it can stand out.

  If Tong Qianqian heard Zhou Liangxing's inner voice, he would definitely sigh: "Shameless narcissist!"

  Now hearing Lu Song's report, Zhou Liangxing was not surprised.

  He commented: "He is calm-minded and will not be easily swayed by emotions. He cares about the pros and cons in everything. He is becoming more and more like me."

  Seeing that Zhou Liangxing had no intention of irritating Zhou Mingyan for the conditions he proposed, Lu Song had the courage to test.

  "Then, young master, just leave it alone for now?"