119

Chapter 119 A love letter

  "Jingle Bell......"

  The next class has already started.

  The girl was still pleading, "I don't ask you for anything else, as long as you are willing to bring this letter to Zhou Mingyan."

  Tong Pan'er was still in shock of discovering Tong Qian and didn't speak for a while.

  The girl thought she was refusing with silence, but she got angry.

  "If you don't give him the letter, I won't let you go to class."

  Although it is a threat, it is not a deterrent.

  Tong Pan'er said helplessly, "Zhou Mingyan and I are really unfamiliar, and he is starting a business now. We don't live together and can't see him."

  The girl obviously didn't believe it.

  She secretly glanced behind her at the strange "girl" who was still watching them, lowered her voice, and continued to plead.

  Tong Qian quickly communicated with his sister with his eyes.

  "Take it, I'll give it to him."

  After receiving the message from her brother, Tong Pan'er finally took the letter exuding pink bubbles in her hand.

  "Can you let me go to class now?"

  The girl quickly ordered the girls behind her to get out of the way.

  Tong Qian finally calmed down and followed his sister's footsteps and left the women's restroom.

  Neither of them rushed to the classroom and found a secluded corner.

  No matter how clever Tong Qian was in normal times, he was speechless in this situation.

  He muttered, "I heard people say that you were bullied in the women's bathroom, and when you get anxious..."

  Tong Pan'er sighed helplessly.

  She put the pink letter in her hand into Tong Qian's hand: "Please pass this to Zhou Mingyan. I'm going to class first. By the way, remember to tell mom that I'm fine in school so she doesn't have to worry."

  Apparently she had figured out the cause and effect.

  Tong Qian took the hot letter and returned to the classroom with a dull head.

  When school was over, his deskmate poked Tong Qian excitedly: "Hey, don't forget your promise. Let's go to KFC to grab a seat."

  Go to yarn!

  If it weren't for the wrong information you gave me, would I have run to the girls' bathroom in desperation and almost become the laughing stock of the entire school?

  The only good thing is that the uniforms of Jinghai No. 1 Middle School are gender-neutral. In addition, Tong Qian is thin and rushed into the girls' toilet with her head covered. Others thought she was a taller girl.

  He was not arrested as a pervert.

  The more he thought about it, the more angry he became, and Tong Qian said angrily: "What are you going to eat! Your intelligence ability is zero, and you made a big mistake out of me. It's a good thing that I don't have to settle the score with you!"

  Then he ignored his confused deskmate, put on his schoolbag and went home.

  He said that he wanted to give the letter to Zhou Mingyan, but the two people's lives didn't have much overlap now, so they could only wait to find him during the holiday.