162

Chapter 162 Expanding new business

  Is this what it means to be negotiable?

  Lin Dongdong was overjoyed and said without hesitation: "I will give you all the money I have!"

  Tong Qian curled his lips disapprovingly.

  He is a small rich man now, and a thousand dollars is nothing to him.

  Since Tong Qian was unmoved, Lin Dongdong didn't know what to do.

  When she came home, she was very poor. From head to toe, everything on her body was bought for her by Wang Pingping.

  Seeing that she couldn't figure it out, Tong Qian said directly: "I want you to listen to me in the future and don't quarrel with me at every turn."

  Lin Dongdong froze.

  She hates her twin brother, and he hates her.

  It would be too difficult for an unruly and rebellious girl like Lin Dongdong to obey someone she hates.

  Tong Qian didn't rush him.

  "Okay, I'll give you a few days to think about it. But you have to remember, if I find out that you go find someone to threaten those girls again, all the previous agreements will be invalid. Do you understand?"

  Lin Dongdong pursed his lips and said nothing.

  Now that the biggest handle is in Tong Qian's hands, who can think of dealing with those girls?

  After warning Lin Dongdong, Tong Qian stood up and walked away calmly.

  Lin Dongdong didn't dare to continue acting like a monster, for fear of being discovered by others while wandering outside, so he hurriedly got back to school through the hole he drilled out.

  Within two days, the bad news spread throughout the school.

  I don't know which parent called the school and asked people from the security office to block the hole for the students to climb in and out.

  Now, no one can enter or leave the school at will unless parents give permission.

  Lin Dongdong understood that this was Tong Qian's warning to him.

  Compared to Lin Dongdong's anxiety, Tong Qian's life was going smoothly.

  Sure enough, as promised in advance, within two days, the Jinghai City News TV station put his apology statement on the headlines of "Jinghai Today".

  This seemed to be a signal. Other media outlets that were spreading rumors were still watching, but saw that the city's biggest boss was scared and followed suit.

  In fact, since the news that Tong Qian was going to sue them spread, these media outlets also felt guilty.

  Over the years, they have worked together to manipulate public opinion, and they have done this countless times.

  But this was the first time he fell into the hands of a little kid.

However, they did not dare to speak out.

  If those who have been deceived by them see this report, think of the past, and sue them in court, it will be over.

  Anyway, you have to admit it and apologize honestly.

  As a result, Tong Qian's name once again appeared on the front page of major news in Jinghai City.

  This time, it was a public apology.