190

Chapter 190 Denial

  Seeing the tall man in front of him, Tong Weilong didn't refute, and yelled again: "If you don't fucking speak, you are guilty! Let me see if I don't kill you today..."

  Before he could finish his harsh words, he was punched to the ground by Li Wenping, who had recovered from the shock.

The man with his bent back fell to the ground, clutching his abdomen in pain, unable to even cry out in pain.

  Just now, Li Wenping's retaliatory punch hit his weak spot, causing Tong Weilong's face to turn pale and his body to break out in cold sweat.

  After a while, the onlookers woke up.

  I secretly glanced at the big boss's face. Even though I was extremely curious, no one asked without my discernment.

  Everyone rushed forward to express condolences to Li Wenping, pretending that they had not heard what this crazy man said.

  When the security guards at Wang Baobao Company saw that this lunatic dared to attack their boss and was successfully attacked by him, they immediately felt that a disaster was imminent.

  What are security guards for? Just here to protect the boss!

  As a result, the big boss punched them in front of a group of tall security guards. Wouldn't it look like they were too incompetent?

  In order to make up for it, the security guards swarmed up, dragged Tong Weilong up from the ground, and dragged him to Li Wenping.

  During the dragging process, in order to vent his anger, Tong Weilong received countless punches and kicks from the security guards. Except for the exposed parts, the rest of his body was already bruised and swollen.

  Li Wenping saw this man with his head lowered, looking half-dead, and the disgust on his face was almost uncontrollable.

  He always remained calm and rarely showed his personal likes and dislikes on his face. Once he showed such an expression, it meant someone was going to be in bad luck.

  The security captain said flatteringly: "Boss Li, are you okay? This is a lunatic with an abnormal mind. He came here early in the morning to cause trouble!"

  Tong Weilong wanted to open his mouth to refute, but was slapped in the face by the security guard who caught him.

  "What, you don't accept it?"

  These people were so cruel. Tong Weilong was afraid of being beaten, so he lowered his head and remained silent.

  Li Wenping, on the other hand, waved his hand and stared at the man in front of him.

  "I'm fine, but you guys, how could you let such a dangerous person in? Fortunately it's me today. If it were a lesbian, something big would have happened."

  The security captain nodded and defended himself.

  "Boss Li, you don't know that this lunatic was chased away by our security team from the beginning, but no one expected that he would hide at the entrance of the elevator. We received the feedback and were planning to rush over to deal with it, so you came over. ."

  Seeing that Li Wenping didn't speak, he carefully suggested, "Boss Li, what are you going to do with this man?"

  Li Wenping frowned: "Now is a society governed by law. This man beats people randomly. Naturally, he should be called to the police and sent to the police station. He should be sent to jail or to a mental hospital."