63

Chapter 63 First meeting

  "What exactly did you write?"

  In the end, Tong Qian still couldn't suppress his curiosity. Knowing that he might be hit, he still stuck his head out to try to peek at the contents of the paper.

  Zhou Mingyan had no intention of hiding it and put it generously on the table for him to see.

  Tong Qian picked up the paper.

  I saw it read: "The first step is to tutor individual students to improve their grades and build a reputation."

  "The second step..."

  However, as a casual mention, Zhou Mingyan actually wrote down seven or eight detailed steps in just a few dozen minutes.

  Although it's just a rough idea, it's still very impressive.

  At least, Tong Qian felt that he had no potential in this area.

  He smiled and put down the paper.

  Speaking of which, Zhou Mingyan seemed to be very powerful in his previous life.

  Although Tong Qian didn't know that he was a super academic who graduated from a famous university, he also knew that he had many assets in his name.

  When the waiter who worked with him was gossiping, Tong Qian curled his lips in disdain.

  "If I had parents like him, I would have so many assets at this age."

  The waiter laughed at him: "You have a loser mentality, you are jealous of the rich and handsome. Let me tell you, Zhou Mingyan is different from other dudes. Although he comes from a good family, he never bullies others. Some people look good on the outside. , but refused to even give a tip of 100 yuan, but Zhou Mingyan was very generous, often giving a tip of 1,000 yuan."

  "Really?" Tong Qian was moved.

  "Hey, aren't you jealous?" the waiter teased.

  Tong Qian smiled slightly and said nothing.

  With his current situation, how could he be jealous of others?

  As long as someone can give him money, let him live, let his mother live, he will do anything.

Tong Qian kept this news in his heart, and when Zhou Mingyan was invited next time, he would rush up to serve tea and wine.

  As an adult, Zhou Mingyan has a strong aura. Although he is polite, he always has an aura that is difficult for others to approach.

  Tong Qian didn't want to get close to him at first, but thinking about Grandpa Mao in his wallet, he pressed on.

  "Master Zhou, this is the wine your friend gave you."

  Tong Qian didn't understand why Zhou Mingyan hung out with a group of notorious playboys, and he had a vague feeling that Zhou Mingyan looked down on this group of people.

  Therefore, when the drunken second-generation people were teasing Zhou Mingyan to drink, he gritted his teeth and stood up.

  "Master Li, Master Wang, what's the point of just drinking?"

  The shiny second generation narrowed his eyes and looked at this bold little waiter for the first time.

  "Then what do you think would be fun?"

  Tong Qian laughed: "You see, drinking is harmful to your health. Why don't you each pick a representative and let the representatives compete for wine. Whoever falls last will win."