182

Chapter 182 What happened next

  After being scolded by him like this, Tong Dafeng would quit.

  She reached out to pull Tong Qian's clothes.

  "What did you say? Say it again if you dare!"

  After many years, Tong Qian is no longer the poor little kid who could only pretend to cry when pinched.

  He stood up straight, shook off Tong Dafeng who was about to touch his sleeve, and repeated word for word.

  "I said, OK, dog, don't get in the way."

  Tong Dafeng originally just wanted to stop this family and build a good relationship, which might bring her some benefits.

  She didn't expect that the boys in this family would be so disgusted with her, and she immediately exploded.

  "Little bitch, let me tear your mouth apart!"

  Tong Qian raised his hand and easily stopped Tong Dafeng's slap.

  "You still haven't made any progress. You don't even update your curse words. You call others little bitches every day. Don't you know that you are the biggest bitch?"

  It has to be said that Tong Qian's low mood for a period of time is getting high again with this scolding war.

  He had always regretted not being able to tear Tong Dafeng apart with his own hands.

  But it was impossible for him to go all the way back to Daya Village just to scold this woman.

  Now that she has no eyesight and insists on delivering it to her door, Tong Qian will certainly not be polite anymore.

  Seeing that the two of them were arguing more and more fiercely, Lin Dongdong couldn't help but shrank behind Wang Pingping.

  She originally complained that Tong Qian had a bad attitude towards her, but now she compares it with Tong Qian's usual treatment of her.

  She never knew that her younger brother could be so sharp-tongued, making the fat woman across from him so angry that she couldn't even speak.

  It was noon when they arrived, and most of the guests had gone to the back to have a banquet.

  After being delayed by Tong Dafeng, people who had finished eating heard the noise and came out one after another.

  Seeing Tong Dafeng quarreling with a strange boy, everyone watched the excitement.

  Over the years, the villagers have been really disgusted by this woman.

  Now it's not easy for someone to make her feel weak. With Tong Dafeng's expression, everyone can eat two more bowls of rice when she goes back.

  Wang Pingping knew that Tong Qian still held grudges about the past.

  It's just that it doesn't look good to have such a row with Tong Dafeng in public.

  Just when she was about to step forward to dissuade her, someone suddenly called her name from behind.

  "Are you...Pingping?"

  Wang Pingping turned around subconsciously.

  After receiving the confirmation, the person who called her couldn't help shouting in shock, "Wang Pingping? Is it really you?!"

  The villagers who were watching also looked in disbelief.

  No way, the city woman in front of me, who is stylishly dressed, speaks elegantly, and has a strong aura, is actually the village woman from many years ago, Wang Pingping!