16

Chapter 16: Where is the interest?

  The long-term jealousy went to Liu Chunhua's mind, and she asked in front of everyone: "There is still interest!"

  As soon as these words came out, the air instantly became quiet.

  Thanks to Liu Chunhua's shouting, everyone present knew that the 300 yuan was lent by Tong Weimin to Wang Pingping in late autumn, less than two months before it was fully charged.

  Liu Chunhua also repeatedly emphasized how kind-hearted her family was and never mentioned interest when borrowing money.

  As a result, now that the money has been paid back, you are asking someone to ask for interest?

  This is a bit unethical.

  Everyone knows about Wang Pingping's situation. Tong Weilong is not a top man. There is no man in the family and his income is low. The 300 yuan may have been borrowed after a lot of effort. How can there be money to pay interest?

  Liu Chunhua naturally thought of this.

  As if grasping a life-saving straw, she immediately straightened her back and raised her head.

  "Yes, for the Long family, it is natural to pay back debts. 300 yuan is not a small amount. Without some interest, I can't explain it to my family."

  How could Tong Weimin, such an honest person, ask for interest? It was just Liu Chunhua using his name to make things difficult.

  Wang Pingping took a deep breath.

"Sister-in-law Chunhua, even if you don't say it, I should take the initiative to pay it. How do you think the interest should be calculated?"

  At that time, Tong Qian was ill in the hospital. Tong Weimin hid it from Liu Chunhua and hurriedly gave her 300 yuan, so that he could afford to treat Tong Qian.

  Although she didn't like this sister-in-law from the bottom of her heart, Wang Pingping still accepted it for Brother Min's sake.

  It's okay, let's lay it out and explain everything clearly today to avoid any trouble in the future.

  Liu Chunhua did not expect that things would develop so smoothly.

  In her expectation, being able to borrow 300 yuan was already Wang Pingping's limit.

  That's right, she didn't want any interest from the beginning, she just wanted to make Wang Pingping look embarrassed.

  Once the money is not available, the matter will quickly spread throughout the neighboring villages through the mouths of these talkative women.

  Until then, let's see how she still pretends!

  Therefore, Wang Pingping asked her directly. Liu Chunhua's mind went blank. From the corner of her eye, she caught a look of contempt on the faces of the women who came with her. She felt ashamed and annoyed for a moment.

  "5 points profit!"

  "What!"

  Before the person involved, Wang Pingping, said anything, an aunt who had been a wallflower for a long time finally couldn't help but scream.

  "5 cents profit, why don't you go and grab it?"

  This, this is simply a lion opening its mouth.

  Tong Qian did a quick mental calculation.

  5 cents interest is calculated as 5% of the total amount of borrowed money per month, that is...