20

Chapter 20 Preparation

  His tone was so determined that Wang Pingping unconsciously followed his lead, skipping the difficult question of "should I do it or not?" and directly faced the choice of "what to do."

  Seeing that Wang Pingping was really lost in thought, Tong Qian silently gave Zhou Mingyan a thumbs up.

  Dude, you are still awesome!

  Zhou Mingyan has actually seen a lot of people like Wang Pingping.

  Because of her worries, she was indecisive and looked back and forth. At this time, she needed someone to help her make a decision directly to avoid the subsequent entanglement.

  Tong Pan'er, who had been silent all this time, suddenly whispered, "How about we go fry rice cakes?"

  The soft and glutinous rice cakes are put into the pot and deep-fried until golden brown. When the aroma comes out, put some sweet sauce or hot sauce on it and bite into it. The skin is crispy on the outside but soft and waxy on the inside. , it is really a delicious food.

  This proposal was quickly rejected by Tong Qian.

  "It's too troublesome to make rice cakes. You have to buy them now. The best ingredients are ones we can get right away."

  "The simpler, the better," Zhou Mingyan pondered, "Pancakes and fruit?"

  The fermented flour is kneaded, spread on the pan, beaten with an egg, put half a fried dough stick, spread with sauce, and finally sprinkle with a little chopped green onion to finish. It is also a good .

  Wang Pingping, a pancake stall owner who had just seen it, shook her head and said, "We don't have that boiler, so we have to spend money to buy it."

  After thinking about it, there is no suitable one.

  Tong Qian is also well-informed. He used to have no time to eat, so he would often buy some food from roadside stalls to satisfy his hunger, go through all the snacks in his mind, and finally make a decision.

  "We can make rice balls!"

  "Rice ball, what is that?"

  Facing the curious faces of Tong Pan'er and Wang Pingping, Tong Qian didn't know how to explain.

  He forgot that this kind of food did not exist in his hometown at this time.

  After a long explanation, Wang Pingping finally understood.

  "You mean, boil the glutinous rice and spread it out, then add sugar or fried dough sticks on top?"

  Tong Qian scratched his head, "Probably. I heard this thing from our teacher, and I'm not sure about the specific method."

  Although he had eaten rice balls before, he had no idea how to make them.

Zhou Mingyan finally made the decision, "You'll know if it works or not if you try it."

  "Wait a minute," Wang Pingping felt a little embarrassed, "I don't have any glutinous rice at home. I'll go out and borrow it tomorrow..."

  Tong Qian had an idea and said, "Leftovers can also be used?"

  It's cold at this time, so in order to reduce work, the meals at home are cooked for one day, and there is still some left in the kitchen.

  He did it as soon as he thought of it. In order not to give his mother a chance to regret it, Tong Qian ran into the kitchen, opened the pot and touched it. The food was cold.