115

Chapter 115 Starting a business is not easy

  With the idea of ​​"I am witnessing history", Tong Qian watched the working status of several people with interest.

  However, he knew nothing about this aspect and couldn't figure out anything after looking at it for a long time.

  Seeing that it was getting dark, he asked Zhou Mingyan: "Are you going home today?"

  Looking at Tong Qian's expectant eyes, Zhou Mingyan's heart softened and he almost wanted to imitate the king who didn't go to court early.

  Fortunately, he held back at the last moment and said slowly, "I'm afraid I won't have time to go back for a while."

  Tong Qian's disappointment was visible to the naked eye, but he didn't say anything.

  Zhou Mingyan has worked very hard. Even if he can't help him, he can't hold him back.

  So he silently picked up his schoolbag and said goodbye to Zhou Mingyan: "Then I'll leave first."

  Zhou Mingyan picked up the coat and said, "I'll give it to you."

  "No, no, no," Tong Qian waved his hands repeatedly, "I'm not a girl. It's okay to go home alone. You have so many things to do, so don't waste your time on me."

  I don't feel it is wasted at all when I spend time with you.

  Zhou Mingyan still didn't say this.

  He picked up the thermos bucket and drove out the car parked in the warehouse, "It's so late that you won't be able to get a taxi, so I'll take you back."

  Tong Qian thought so, opened the car door and got in.

  "When did you buy this car?"

  Tong Qian looked up and down curiously.

  This car is a classic Santana model, but the interior is a bit old and there are traces of cigarette burns. It doesn't look like it's new.

  Zhou Mingyan started the car: "This belongs to senior brother Li Chaoyang. If you want a car, we will buy it later."

  Before my family bought a car, if there was something urgent, I would always call Zhao Li to drive the truck over to pick him up.

  Later, things became more and more complicated and Zhao Li had no time to spare. Wang Pingping simply bought a car and learned to drive after all the hard work, which made it much easier to go out.

  As for Zhou Mingyan, although he has been able to drive since his previous life, he has not yet reached the age of 18 and is unable to drive, so the matter of buying a car has been delayed.

  Now that I have finally reached the age, buying a car should be put on the agenda.

  "Don't rush it yet. Save your money carefully. We have just started a business and there are many places where the company needs to spend money."

  Tong Qian said, and then asked casually: "What kind of car do you prefer?"

  Men, there are very few who don't love cars.

  Zhou Mingyan answered honestly: "Chevrolet."

  He drove a Chevrolet in his last life.

  Tong Qian kept it in mind.

  After sending people home, it was almost 9 o'clock in the evening. Tong Qian said, "It's already this time, do you still want to go back?"

  Zhou Mingyan turned the car around and said: "There is no way, the four partners, the others are busy, and I am the only one absent, which is not conducive to the team's concerted efforts."