40

Chapter 40 Rumors

  Wang Pingping was setting up a stall selling rice balls on the street. Suddenly, a parent came to her and said hurriedly: "Go to the school quickly. Your child got into trouble and alerted the principal."

  When Wang Pingping heard this, she quickly asked Xu Jia to look at the stall. She was going to school and would come back when the matter was settled.

  Xu Jia said: "The children are important. It's okay for me. Today is not a holiday and there are not many people. If you are too late, don't rush back today. I can close the stall by myself."

  Wang Pingping took a ride on the parent's bicycle. On the way, she was still glad that she hired Xu Jia, otherwise she wouldn't be able to get away if anything happened.

  When she arrived at school, Wang Pingping went straight to the third-grade classroom, but was grabbed by the enthusiastic parent, "Hey, where are you going? This way, this way."

  Wang Pingping was confused.

  Could it be that Tong Qian was not the one who caused the trouble?

  When she arrived at the door of the office and saw Zhou Mingyan standing next to the teacher's desk with a calm expression, she still couldn't believe it.

  It turned out to be Zhou Mingyan?

  Although Zhou Mingyan was not the eldest among the three children, and Wang Pingping had only been with him for a few months, she knew it well.

  Among the children, Zhou Mingyan is the calmest in his work, and his temperament is so mature that he doesn't look like a child at all. When it comes to handling things, many adults, including himself, can't compare to him.

  On the surface, Wang Pingping is the only adult in the family, so she naturally has the right to make decisions. However, only a few people in the family know that once Zhou Mingyan makes a decision, everyone in the family will subconsciously follow it.

  Occasionally, in a vague moment, Wang Pingping even felt that Zhou Mingyan was far from as harmless as he seemed, which made her feel an indescribable... fear in her heart.

  But after getting in touch for a while, Zhou Mingyan educated Tong Qian and respected his elders, and his reputation in the school was also very good.

  Except for the helplessness of children of this age when encountering some things about Tong Qian, everything else can be called perfect.

  How could such a child fight with others?

  After learning the truth, the first thought that flashed through Wang Pingping's mind was: Ming Yan must have had no choice.

  Not just her, all the teachers and classmates who knew about this thought so.

  But no matter how they pressed, Xiao Chen's father was so angry that he almost took action. The two children just refused to tell them why they were fighting.

  After the atmosphere reached a stalemate, Wang Pingping finally arrived.

  The teacher breathed a sigh of relief, "Mingyan...parent, it's good that you are here."

  Zhou Mingyan's incredible performance in doing math papers was obvious to all the teachers at Daya Primary School.

  The principal was reluctant to accept this student at first, thinking that it would delay Zhou Mingyan. After all, there were really no teachers in this resource-poor school who could teach him.