166

Chapter 166 Barrier

  For today, Wang Pingping specially ordered a 12-inch cake.

  Three floors.

  Lin Dongdong watched intently.

  She could only take a look at such a gorgeous cake through the window when passing by the cake shop.

  After all, Grandma Lin's own survival was a problem, and the old man didn't know what her birthday was. What's more, Lin Dongdong was just picked up, and she didn't even know the specific date of birth.

  This was the first time anyone celebrated her birthday.

  Tong Qian took the lead in singing a happy birthday song in a tone-deaf tone.

  "Come on, everyone make a wish together, and then we'll blow out the candles and eat the cake."

  In the darkness, Tong Qian urged.

  He is a very generous person. From the first year of his birthday, he shared his right to make wishes so that the whole family could make wishes.

  Regardless of whether it can be realized or not, it is still a beautiful expectation.

  Turning on the light, Wang Pingping took out the plastic knife, hesitating not knowing who to hand it to.

  Tong Qian made a gentlemanly gesture of courtesy.

  "Mom, let Sister Dongdong cut the cake."

  There is nothing to argue about. Today is a happy birthday, and Tong Qian is extremely generous.

  Lin Dongdong opened his eyes wide, took the cake cutting knife, carefully aimed at the center of the top layer of cake, and cut it hard.

  However, while dividing the cake, she accidentally knocked over a plate.

  "Ah, sorry, sorry!"

  Lin Dongdong apologized repeatedly.

  Today was so beautiful that even she couldn't help but soften up.

  Tong Qian shrugged, squatted down and grabbed the small piece of cake that fell on the ground.

  The cream is stuck to the floor, so I'll probably have to clean it up afterwards.

  Zhou Mingyan took a step back calmly.

  Sure enough, the next moment, Tong Qian rushed over, laughing and trying to smear the cake in his hand on Zhou Mingyan's face.

  However, people were already prepared.

  Zhou Mingyan twisted his hand gently, and Tong Qian's arm was blocked back.

  Under the double force, the cake in his hand suddenly slammed back.

  "Snapped--"

  Not only did he fail to tease Zhou Mingyan, but Tong Qian was smeared all over his face.

  "ah!!"

  Tong Qian didn't even bother to wipe the cake off his face, he reached out and grabbed a layer of cream from the cake next to him.

  "Look at my Nine Yin White Bone Claws!"

  Then, with a hand full of cream, he pounced on Zhou Mingyan, who was smiling brightly.

  The two people went around the house, chasing each other and fighting.

  Lin Dongdong was stunned.