6

Chapter 6 I'll give you half of the bed

  fraud!

  Your father is obviously a high official in Jinghai City, and your mother is obviously a famous lady in the upper class circle of Jinghai City. Why did you lie to my mother that there is no one in the family!

  When Tong Qian gets angry, he will throw away the two people's clasped hands.

  Zhou Mingyan squeezed him tightly to prevent him from leaving, and said to the surprised woman, "My mother died in childbirth when she gave birth to me."

  Tong Qian suddenly became quiet.

  "I'm staying at my uncle's house. But my aunt doesn't like me. If I leave, she won't quarrel with my uncle every day."

  He spoke briefly, and when reminded of the wounds on his body, it was enough for the listener to guess more of the inside story.

  Tong Qian looked at Zhou Shuanyan who was calm.

  He had never heard Zhou Mingyan mention these things.

  He thought he was born to be able to control the wind and rain and be aloof, but he didn't expect that his childhood would be so rough.

  Zhou Mingyan's face was calm, "Auntie, I was planning to say goodbye to you. Thank you for helping me take a bath and giving me a full meal."

  Tong Qian's mother looked at Zhou Mingyan as if she were looking at cabbage in the field, wilted by the cold wind.

  After hearing this, he quickly said, "Mingyan, you saved my baby's life. If you don't mind the poor conditions at my aunt's house, you can live here first, and we can talk about the rest later."

  "No, no," Zhou Mingyan waved his hands repeatedly, "I have never had such a delicious meal. But, how can I stay at your house and not leave?"

  He took a deep breath and looked at Tong Qian, "Let's see you next time." After saying that, he let go and walked towards the door.

  Tong Qian looked at his leaving back in a daze.

  After taking a few steps, there was a strong force behind him, and Zhou Mingyan was almost knocked down.

  "Let's go! Let's go!"

  Tong Qian had a fierce look on his face, grabbed him and said, "You don't regard me as a brother, do you? My home is your home, your home... you don't have a home anyway, at worst I will give you half of the bed."

  In his previous life, he was in extreme poverty, and only Zhou Mingyan was willing to help him.

  Even when his mother was sick, she borrowed money from Zhou Mingyan.

  Tong Qian didn't say anything, but kept it in his heart.

  Now that I finally had the chance to repay him, how could I let him go?

  A smile flashed from the corner of Zhou Mingyan's mouth.

  Turning around, the smile disappeared, and he still had that faint yet sad look.

  Zhou Mingyan hesitated, "This..."

  "That's it!" Tong Qian was afraid that he would refuse again, so he dragged him into the room, "Hurry up, I'm going to bed."

  After getting into bed, Tong Qian yawned loudly.

  I just woke up after a long nap, why are I sleepy again?