123

Chapter 123 Reconciliation as before

  In his previous life, Tong Qian was influenced by Tong Weilong's bastard father and dropped out of school to work outside at a young age.

  At first, he went to the factory and worked more than 12 hours a day, but his salary was pitiful.

  Later, the factory closed down and he lost his job. Because he had low education and little experience, he could only wander around.

  A long time later, while Tong Qian was out looking for a job, he met a woman.

  The woman stared at him for a long time. Just when Tong Qian thought there was something on his face, the woman came over and handed him a piece of paper.

  There was an address written on the piece of paper, saying that this place was short of waiters like Tong Qian and the wages were not low.

  Tong Qian was struggling for money every day. When he heard that the salary was high, he approached him without saying a word, passed the interview successfully, and became a waiter.

  He talks sweetly, is good-looking, and works hard, and soon he can earn several hundred yuan in salary a month.

  But this is not enough.

  He had been struggling for several years before meeting Zhou Mingyan.

  There are many sufferings in life, but there are very few joys in life.

  Sometimes as he worked, he began to imagine how he would die.

  Just when he felt that he could not hold on any longer, he met the noble person in his life, Zhou Mingyan.

  This unique rich man was not only willing to make friends with him and listen to his chatter about trivial matters in life, but also lent him money to help his mother treat her illness.

  Even if Wang Pingping later committed suicide by jumping off a building because she did not want to drag her children down, the relationship between the two did not fade away, but became even closer.

  At that time, Tong Qian felt that what he was most proud of in his ordinary life was meeting a good friend like Zhou Mingyan.

  After returning from rebirth, Zhou Mingyan had nothing to say to herself.

  Not only did he risk his life to save him twice, but he was also very helpful and tolerant to him in life.

  There were some things that Tong Qian had obviously done wrong. He acted shamelessly and passed the blame to Zhou Mingyan, who silently memorized it without saying a word.

  The more Tong Qian reflected, the more he felt that he was just like his sister said, a willful and selfish person who didn't think about others.

  How wonderful Zhou Mingyan is.

  Ask yourself, although my mother and sister are very kind to me, they will never be as careful as Zhou Mingyan, even if they make a huge sum of money, they will not forget to share it with themselves.

  And what about Zhou Mingyan?

  What I can recall are all trivial things like coquettishness.

  People are such emotional animals, they can magnify a person's shortcomings and also magnify a person's good qualities.

  At least at this moment, Tong Qian could not wait to grow a pair of wings and fly to Zhou Mingyan to apologize to him.