24

Chapter 24 I'm going to school

  The next day, Tong Qian took the initiative to get dressed, pack his schoolbag, and just waited to finish eating before going to school.

  Wang Pingping was surprised and joked: "I always take my time every time I go to school. Why are you so active today? Do you miss your teachers and classmates?"

  fart.

  That's because I don't want you to find the winter vacation homework in your schoolbag.

  Tong Qian complained silently.

  Yesterday, they made up for homework until midnight, and finally finished both winter vacation homework.

  The question is not difficult, but the handwriting is difficult.

  Although Zhou Mingyan had warned him in advance that he should imitate his writing skills as a child, Tong Qian always unconsciously used his adult writing skills, so he had to erase and erase, endlessly.

  Tong Qian rarely got up early today and pushed Zhou Mingyan back to bed when he was about to get up.

  "Thank you for your hard work last night. Just sleep a little longer today. I'm going to school first."

  Tong Qian has walked this road to school many times. Even if he is alone after many years, he will never go wrong, let alone Tong Pan'er with him.

  The two children in the family are studying at Daya Primary School in the village. Tong Qian is in the third grade and Tong Paner is in the fourth grade.

  That's right, even though the two are three years apart, they are only one level apart.

  Daya Primary School has no money to repair, so all we can see is a row of gray-white buildings with peeling walls, standing in the cold wind.

  The school is like a courtyard, with houses built on three sides. The remaining gate faces the road. The entire school has only about 100 people.

  There are two classes for grades one, two and three, and there is only one class for grades four and five.

  The current five-year primary education system is still implemented. Primary school can only go to fifth grade at most, and then you have to go to junior high school.

  It can be seen from the appearance of the school that the school has a weak teaching staff. There is only one principal who is also the fifth grade mathematics teacher, and there are three teachers who teach Chinese and mathematics for other grades.

  There are no English classes in the whole school. As for music, art, and labor skills classes, don't even think about it.

  In addition to Chinese and mathematics, there are only physical education classes on the schedule, and physical education classes are for children to play by default.

  After finding the classroom and figuring out his location and school situation, Tong Qian looked at the sky speechlessly.

  When he was a child, he really didn't think his school was so shabby and poor.

  When he was lying on the table, trying to recall the past, he was suddenly punched hard from behind.

  "Depend on!"

  Tong Qian was in pain and wanted to look back to see which fool dared to touch him.

  What catches the eye is the fat, overly flattering smiling face.