64

Chapter 64. The new rice ball stall

  When get out of class was over, Tong Qian glanced at the class schedule and found that the next period was Zhao Xueyi's math class again.

  He pouted in boredom.

  Zhao Xueyi himself has only graduated from junior high school, and his teaching level is very limited.

  Under the tutelage of Tong Qian and Zhou Mingyan, Zhao Xueyi's math scores improved by leaps and bounds. Zhao Xueyi tried to make things difficult by asking questions in class several times, but Tong Qian easily resolved the problem. Instead, Zhao Xueyi stumbled and could not answer the questions.

  Ever since the winter vacation homework was found, the teacher and student disliked each other and would make each other unhappy if they had the chance.

  Tong Qian originally grabbed Zhao Xueyi's braid and was still thinking about how to punish him, but after Zhou Mingyan persuaded him, he gave up the idea.

Zhao Xueyi walked into the classroom as the bell rang. He slammed the lesson plan on the desk and said angrily: "Look at what you are studying all day long! You failed in the exam. Your parents sent you to school just to let you play. Of!"

  A group of primary school students were so frightened that they dared not speak out.

  Tong Qian yawned generously.

  Zhao Xueyi was scanning the classroom majestically, satisfied with his intimidation. Seeing this scene, how could he not get angry?

  But when he thought about his plan, he couldn't teach this troublemaking little devil a lesson, so he had to swallow his anger.

  "Xu Can! Lin Keke!..."

  Zhao Xueyi picked up the test paper and read aloud. The children whose names he called all trembled and looked frightened.

  After reading the names of a dozen students, Zhao Xueyi stopped and said, "Those whose names have been called, come to the office one by one to look for me after class."

  Zhao Xueyi handed out the test papers and began to explain.

  When Tong Qian saw the 100 points on the paper, he seemed to be able to imagine Zhao Xueyi's frustration through the pen marks scratched on the paper, and couldn't help but smile happily.

  But except for him, the other students were shrouded in gloom and gloom.

  Zhao Xueyi's test paper this time was very cunning. It was not difficult to be honest, but there were many little traps hidden in the questions. The students had never seen them before, so they fell into the trap one after another, and the results were naturally terrible.

  Tong Qian knew full well that if Zhou Mingyan hadn't pressured him to do a lot of questions, he might have failed even if he had been to junior high school.

  Zhao Xueyi finished explaining the test paper with a calm face.

  When the get out of class bell rang, he said expressionlessly: "Lin Keke, you are the study committee member, you come first."

  Lin Keke had been anxious for the whole class, and now she was called on by the teacher in front of everyone. Her little face turned red and tears fell down her face.

  Sobbing, she followed Zhao Xueyi to the utility room of the school.

  Zhao Xueyi walked to a broken table that had been cleared in advance, motioned for Lin Keke to sit down, and handed her a handkerchief.